Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Today has been great!
    #16316765 -

Woke up super early. Around 6am. ( a little before, but I don't know )

Had two cups of coffee.

My check was cleared in my bank account.

My landlord came over and gave me a check for 25$ because I apparently over paid last month. Which was nice.

So I went to Bj's and got 288 diapers of the next size up which cost me 20$

Spent 5$ on Soda for my Wife and I.

My wife wasn't paying attention when she was driving and we ran out of gas, so I pushed the car about .25 of a mile to the nearest gas station, someone in an 18 wheeler was fueling up at the diesel pump, when he saw us pushing. He stopped pumping gas, and helped me push the car to the pump.

and then! He says "Let me pay for your gas, I'll use the company gas card."

:snoop:

score. So I got a free half tank of gas for my wife's car.

My cable bill said 104.00$ but when I went to pay it, they said "There was an error, you only owe 55.00" Wicked sweet.

Then I went to pay my Kay Jewelers credit card, and found out that my minimum went down to 25$ and I only owe 100$ left!

The funny thing? It's probably a coincidence, but I'll take it either way. I bought a voodoo doll ( if you saw my thread I was asking about voodoo ) at my local Hot Topic. Sure, it's not an "Authentic African Made" voodoo doll, but I bought it anyway for 5.00$ it's the money voodoo doll. This morning I held it, wrapped a 10$ bill I had in my wallet around it, and said "If there are voodoo Gods, and this really works, help me out here."

and then all these events unfold today.

I'm convinced.

I also put 6 gauge tapers in my ears. Now they burn, but that will fade. Took an 800mg Ibuprofen.

(( I'm going to ask in this thread instead of making a separate thread here's a question... will the ibuprofen interfere with my Valium? I just took 40mg of Valium - my prescribed dose - Plus the ibuprofen. I'm just a little worried, cause I'm slightly dizzy. But that could be from the pain in my ear lobes. Any input on this? ))


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Bundy]
    #16316783 -

You sound cheap and depressed.


Fuck money and fuck your thoughts bundy. I believe in you. Just live and appreciate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Bundy]
    #16316787 -

The devil is going to take your first born son now. Prepare yourself.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Bundy]
    #16316837 -

i dont caaaaaaaarrrreeeeeeuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: plasma]
    #16316942 -

Not bad , not bad at all


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: candyflip420]
    #16317185 -

The funny thing? It's probably a coincidence, but I'll take it either way. I bought a voodoo doll ( if you saw my thread I was asking about voodoo ) at my local Hot Topic. Sure, it's not an "Authentic African Made" voodoo doll, but I bought it anyway for 5.00$ it's the money voodoo doll. This morning I held it, wrapped a 10$ bill I had in my wallet around it, and said "If there are voodoo Gods, and this really works, help me out here."

Those Chinese workers are onto something..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: plasma]
    #16317205 -

plasma said:
i dont caaaaaaaarrrreeeeeeuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



You are always rather impudent and impertinent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: SoreSpore]
    #16317255 -

Bundy believes in voodoo

hey man while your at it start practicing witchcraft too

:rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Everlong]
    #16317263 -

Dont be dissin vodoo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #16317290 -

I take shits on religion, spit in the face of magic, wag my dick at karma and raise my finger to the supernatural.

Grow up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: SoreSpore]
    #16317301 -

SoreSpore said:
I take shits on religion, spit in the face of magic, wag my dick at karma and raise my finger to the supernatural.

Grow up.



SoreSpore said:
I take shits on religion, spit in the face of magic, wag my dick at karma and raise my finger to the supernatural.

Grow up.



SoreSpore said:
I take shits on religion, spit in the face of magic, wag my dick at karma and raise my finger to the supernatural.

Grow up.



SoreSpore said:
I take shits on religion, spit in the face of magic, wag my dick at karma and raise my finger to the supernatural.

Grow up.



SoreSpore said:
I take shits on religion, spit in the face of magic, wag my dick at karma and raise my finger to the supernatural.

Grow up.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: SoreSpore]
    #16317303 -

Ok and while your at it...people like you have answers for everything.

SLEEP PARALYSIS DUDE.


EVOLUTION BRO


SCHIZO DELUSIONS MAAAAAAN


:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #16317313 -

I don't have all the answers, but I am in a serious search for truth.

You on the other hand like to solve life's mysteries with hallucinogens and pollute your mind with the mirage of truth they trick you with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Bundy]
    #16317316 -

It's probably a very bad idea for a schizophrenic to have any belief in magical things.  I'm just saying..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #16317325 -

TheMushroomJesus said:
Ok and while your at it...people like you have answers for everything.

SLEEP PARALYSIS DUDE.


EVOLUTION BRO


SCHIZO DELUSIONS MAAAAAAN


:facepalm:



Sleep paralysis when viewed by the person not experiencing it is nothing more than the victim laying around half screaming and snapping out of it.

no magic.

no aliens involved.

mind is powerful, magic is not.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Midnight_Toker]
    #16317327 -

I like to experience truth not dwell on invisible false hope like the religious man does or let life go on without seeing its beauty like the atheist. I live my beliefs. They are based on experiences, not others beliefs. I am my own philosopher. I am the master of my domain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #16317340 -

It was you putting the intent out there(buying the doll) not the doll itself. That stuff would have happened without the doll, but only if you put your intention out there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #16317341 -

TheMushroomJesus said:
I like to experience truth not dwell on invisible false hope like the religious man does or let life go on without seeing its beauty like the atheist. I live my beliefs. They are based on experiences, not others beliefs. I am my own philosopher. I am the master of my domain.





:rofl: that's funny.

I'm done derailing Bundy's thread.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #16317360 -

TheMushroomJesus said:
I like to experience truth not dwell on invisible false hope like the religious man does or let life go on without seeing its beauty like the atheist. I live my beliefs. They are based on experiences, not others beliefs. I am my own philosopher. I am the master of my domain.




The first underlined part is the beginning of your hypocracy.
The second underlined portion is an exhibition of your density.

Because I don't believe in a god, I ignore beauty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today has been great! [Re: SoreSpore]
    #16317368 -

If you opened your heart you can experience beauty to its maximum potential.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 10,000 if you can provide proof of god or supernatural?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
starfire_xes 13,052 290 10/17/13 01:32 AM
by zZZz
* The God of Process Theology / Supernatural Theism versus Panentheism
( 1 2 all )
morrowasted 1,488 22 01/24/15 03:12 PM
by johnm214
* do you believe in the supernatural at all?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
JT 10,111 220 08/31/11 08:17 PM
by DeadHearts
* Have you ever personally witnessed something you consider supernatural?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
AsanteM 6,270 86 02/21/16 02:03 PM
by Asante
* A list of supernatural things I have experienced
( 1 2 all )
Moonshoe 905 32 09/29/16 04:58 PM
by Moonshoe
* If you could be any Mythical/Supernatural...
( 1 2 all )
spaztastic 1,860 22 05/14/16 06:27 AM
by Asante
* The mistic things, and supernatural things.
( 1 2 all )
Hate 968 20 09/12/12 05:59 PM
by Hate
* Charlie challenge (Supernatural) GalaxyMist 671 11 05/25/15 10:19 PM
by LuSiD enthusiast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,676 topic views. 4 members, 21 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.