Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: does marijuana effect dopamine? [Re: Poor Boy]
    #15915770 -

I'm sure john lilly gave his dolphins some drugs at least once.


Can marijuana use cause an unsafe level of dopamine? also i'm wondering if It is bad to mix marijuana with amphetamines?


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does marijuana effect dopamine? [Re: Legend]
    #15915782 -

marijuana + amps == BIG WIN


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does marijuana effect dopamine? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #15915969 -

anything + amps = Big Win

even sex.


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does marijuana effect dopamine? [Re: Poor Boy]
    #15915983 -

Poor Boy said:
even sex.



it's fucked up how horny i get on amps, but it just doesn't work.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does marijuana effect dopamine? [Re: Legend]
    #15916014 -

i know.... same.

heres something embarrassing. listen up kids.

i was at work a few years ago and had taken 90mgs of adderall. towards mid day i began to get horny as fuck and tried convincing my chick to come down for my lunch break. she tried, she really did. i got excited, i really did, but things didnt work out. long story short, i sat in out single locked bathroom and banged myself till i could jizz to the jizz jizz. the weird thing is i wasnt even fully erect. tooj me about 30 minutes...


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does marijuana effect dopamine? [Re: Poor Boy]
    #15916031 -

it sucks when you are tweaking hard, horny as fuck, dancing around with hot rave chicks grinding on your dick. And you can't get an erection. I god damn near killed myself.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does marijuana effect dopamine? [Re: Legend]
    #15916044 -

i was rolling one night chillen down town with a few friends. we ended up picking up two bitches who were pretty fucking bangin'

we found out later that they were not from san antonio, but were staying up in the Marriot and i was invited up by one of the girls while my boy chilled in the lobby with the other girl. while in the elevator we started fucking around and she dropped my pants. I COULDNT GET IT HARD!!!! i apologized to her 100 times over and explained that i was rolling. she giggled then left me at the elevator.

:wtfsonic:


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does marijuana effect dopamine? [Re: Poor Boy]
    #15916085 -

I'm sure girls have to deal with this often :lol:
i was blazing over at a friends house, and he had brought this girl over. To try and get over the chick that just left him.
He said he couldn't stop thinking about his ex, so while this chick was on his dick he couldn't get it up. She ended up coming out of the room crying cause she thought it was her fault. makes a girl self conscious i guess :lol:


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does marijuana effect dopamine? [Re: Legend]
    #15916106 -

that happen to me, but i was cheating at the time. the chick i was with even asked if i was thinking about my g/f. i said i was trying not too, but i felt too guilty.

she brought me a beer, sat in my lap, and wiggled till my shit got hard. some of the best sex afterwards.


--------------------


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10113692/fpart/1/vc/1

DAYS WITHOUT ALCOHOL:    I I I I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Let's talk about marijuana.
( 1 2 3 all )
GreatGigInTheSky 4,676 57 08/07/05 08:09 PM
by elaspeinreason
* hemp & marijuana: myths & realities eric_the_redS 3,670 10 11/02/12 02:16 PM
by SARAtonin
* Sandra Bennett's view on medical marijuana Shroom_Herder 2,431 8 12/18/04 06:58 PM
by delta9
* Effects of Marijuana on the Brain. BlueTalon 2,071 17 11/24/03 01:59 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* Attention smokers! marijuana 'doubles mental health risk'
( 1 2 all )
Xionide 4,871 28 03/01/05 06:26 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Dopamine
( 1 2 all )
Schwip 2,890 29 09/13/05 02:17 PM
by Schwip
* Lyrics to Marijuana PapaverS 2,453 13 06/05/03 09:16 AM
by Mojo_Risin
* Will this marijuana tea work? cybrbeast 2,868 19 01/09/04 11:38 AM
by cybrbeast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,398 topic views. 1 members, 10 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.