Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Nat geo's Drugs inc. segment on designer drugs
    #15882379 -

The other night i was watching nat geos segment  on designer drugs and Most of what there saying was true its funny though they only really focused on synthetic cannabanoids,BZP and mephedrone.A few things that caught my eye in this program was 1.apparently there is now a much stronger version of  mephedrone developed in isreal and mainly sold in the middle east and 2.Theese two trafickers said they tansport all there goods through TRAIN that would be so much safer the driving
For those who have seen this segment discuss


--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nat geo's Drugs inc. segment on designer drugs [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #15882384 -

What do you expect?


--------------------

Edited by Mafeki (02/29/12 06:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nat geo's Drugs inc. segment on designer drugs [Re: Mafeki]
    #15882410 -

I was less than pleased with that episode. I liked the others.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nat geo's Drugs inc. segment on designer drugs [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #15882497 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nat geo's Drugs inc. segment on designer drugs [Re: fuel on the fire]
    #15882916 -

fuel on the fire said:
I was less than pleased with that episode. I liked the others.



Realy you LIKED there depiction of marijuana?! It was nothing but bullshit popaganda that episode. But the designer drug episode i thought was the best of all of the nat geo exposes because the designer drugs they covered really are dangerous and the designer drugs that arent dangerous(IMO) were not covered. Ie:BZP once thoght to be a healthier alternative to meth and since then it has caused a plethera of health complications.Also they covered bath salts (mephedrone) and even before this episode came out i waas seeing alot of people getting hurt by it either mentally or physically.As far as mephedrone goes for me i say good ridden ive seen so many ODs, arrests and suicides in the news or just by word of mout .Out of all the available Rc's i think mephedrone is the most detremental now rememberthis is IMO.Anyway i though they did a fairly good job of not exagerating as much as they usually do.....


--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nat geo's Drugs inc. segment on designer drugs [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #15882930 -

Seriously_Spaced said:
fuel on the fire said:
I was less than pleased with that episode. I liked the others.



Realy you LIKED there depiction of marijuana?! It was nothing but bullshit popaganda that episode. But the designer drug episode i thought was the best of all of the nat geo exposes because the designer drugs they covered really are dangerous and the designer drugs that arent dangerous(IMO) were not covered. Ie:BZP once thoght to be a healthier alternative to meth and since then it has caused a plethera of health complications.Also they covered bath salts (mephedrone) and even before this episode came out i waas seeing alot of people getting hurt by it either mentally or physically.As far as mephedrone goes for me i say good ridden ive seen so many ODs, arrests and suicides in the news or just by word of mout .Out of all the available Rc's i think mephedrone is the most detremental now rememberthis is IMO.Anyway i though they did a fairly good job of not exagerating as much as they usually do.....



psychosis is psychosis whether it be meth coke or meph. I don't like how they started the show with the suicide story. People kill themselves on other drugs too none of which have been mentioned for other drugs. I found mdpv to be tenfold more addictive than mephedrone, which I had no problem controlling my usage of. I'd vape mdpv every 15 minutes till I was out and couldn't stop. Man i miss peevee.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nat geo's Drugs inc. segment on designer drugs [Re: fuel on the fire]
    #15883491 -

fuel on the fire said:
Seriously_Spaced said:
fuel on the fire said:
I was less than pleased with that episode. I liked the others.



Realy you LIKED there depiction of marijuana?! It was nothing but bullshit popaganda that episode. But the designer drug episode i thought was the best of all of the nat geo exposes because the designer drugs they covered really are dangerous and the designer drugs that arent dangerous(IMO) were not covered. Ie:BZP once thoght to be a healthier alternative to meth and since then it has caused a plethera of health complications.Also they covered bath salts (mephedrone) and even before this episode came out i waas seeing alot of people getting hurt by it either mentally or physically.As far as mephedrone goes for me i say good ridden ive seen so many ODs, arrests and suicides in the news or just by word of mout .Out of all the available Rc's i think mephedrone is the most detremental now rememberthis is IMO.Anyway i though they did a fairly good job of not exagerating as much as they usually do.....



psychosis is psychosis whether it be meth coke or meph. I don't like how they started the show with the suicide story. People kill themselves on other drugs too none of which have been mentioned for other drugs. I found mdpv to be tenfold more addictive than mephedrone, which I had no problem controlling my usage of. I'd vape mdpv every 15 minutes till I was out and couldn't stop. Man i miss peevee.



Now that is a very good point they shouldnt have focused so much on the idea the "bath salt made him commit suicide" But your right people commit suicide on just about any drug.I guess in the right hands mephedrone isnt nesscicarily bad.However out of all of the RC's i think mephedrone and mdpv are two of the most dangerous RCs out there and both are being marketed as bath salts.


--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* E for Ecstacy DreaMaTrix 1,103 6 01/04/03 06:14 AM
by Revelation
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,595 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428
* Made A Pact with some people to stay off of drugs
( 1 2 all )
Live406 3,796 25 04/26/04 11:56 AM
by Vulture
* What if a new drug was discovered/made tommorrow...
( 1 2 3 all )
Spooge 4,123 42 05/25/21 01:46 PM
by shockplague0
* defensive drug use?
( 1 2 all )
Spooge 4,988 33 04/30/04 07:39 AM
by Ekstaza
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,699 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* When you use drugs, do you..... Twirling 1,465 10 01/08/04 10:29 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
760 topic views. 5 members, 17 guests and 151 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.