Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: California,United States ... Flag
Nat geo's Drugs inc. segment on designer drugs
    #15882379 - 02/29/12 06:04 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

The other night i was watching nat geos segment  on designer drugs and Most of what there saying was true its funny though they only really focused on synthetic cannabanoids,BZP and mephedrone.A few things that caught my eye in this program was 1.apparently there is now a much stronger version of  mephedrone developed in isreal and mainly sold in the middle east and 2.Theese two trafickers said they tansport all there goods through TRAIN that would be so much safer the driving
For those who have seen this segment discuss

--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMafeki
Umadbro

Loc: Jamaica
Re: Nat geo's Drugs inc. segment on designer drugs [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #15882384 - 02/29/12 06:05 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

What do you expect?

--------------------

Edited by Mafeki (02/29/12 06:09 PM)

Invisiblefuel on the fire
fuckthefiredepartment

Re: Nat geo's Drugs inc. segment on designer drugs [Re: Mafeki]
    #15882410 - 02/29/12 06:12 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I was less than pleased with that episode. I liked the others.

--------------------

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
    #15882497 - 02/29/12 06:34 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Nat geo's Drugs inc. segment on designer drugs [Re: fuel on the fire]
    #15882916 - 02/29/12 08:17 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

fuel on the fire said:

Realy you LIKED there depiction of marijuana?! It was nothing but bullshit popaganda that episode. But the designer drug episode i thought was the best of all of the nat geo exposes because the designer drugs they covered really are dangerous and the designer drugs that arent dangerous(IMO) were not covered. Ie:BZP once thoght to be a healthier alternative to meth and since then it has caused a plethera of health complications.Also they covered bath salts (mephedrone) and even before this episode came out i waas seeing alot of people getting hurt by it either mentally or physically.As far as mephedrone goes for me i say good ridden ive seen so many ODs, arrests and suicides in the news or just by word of mout .Out of all the available Rc's i think mephedrone is the most detremental now rememberthis is IMO.Anyway i though they did a fairly good job of not exagerating as much as they usually do.....

--------------------

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Invisiblefuel on the fire
fuckthefiredepartment

#15882930 - 02/29/12 08:20 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seriously_Spaced said:
Quote:

fuel on the fire said:

Realy you LIKED there depiction of marijuana?! It was nothing but bullshit popaganda that episode. But the designer drug episode i thought was the best of all of the nat geo exposes because the designer drugs they covered really are dangerous and the designer drugs that arent dangerous(IMO) were not covered. Ie:BZP once thoght to be a healthier alternative to meth and since then it has caused a plethera of health complications.Also they covered bath salts (mephedrone) and even before this episode came out i waas seeing alot of people getting hurt by it either mentally or physically.As far as mephedrone goes for me i say good ridden ive seen so many ODs, arrests and suicides in the news or just by word of mout .Out of all the available Rc's i think mephedrone is the most detremental now rememberthis is IMO.Anyway i though they did a fairly good job of not exagerating as much as they usually do.....

psychosis is psychosis whether it be meth coke or meph. I don't like how they started the show with the suicide story. People kill themselves on other drugs too none of which have been mentioned for other drugs. I found mdpv to be tenfold more addictive than mephedrone, which I had no problem controlling my usage of. I'd vape mdpv every 15 minutes till I was out and couldn't stop. Man i miss peevee.

--------------------

OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Nat geo's Drugs inc. segment on designer drugs [Re: fuel on the fire]
    #15883491 - 02/29/12 10:10 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

fuel on the fire said:
Quote:

Seriously_Spaced said:
Quote:

fuel on the fire said:

psychosis is psychosis whether it be meth coke or meph. I don't like how they started the show with the suicide story. People kill themselves on other drugs too none of which have been mentioned for other drugs. I found mdpv to be tenfold more addictive than mephedrone, which I had no problem controlling my usage of. I'd vape mdpv every 15 minutes till I was out and couldn't stop. Man i miss peevee.

Now that is a very good point they shouldnt have focused so much on the idea the "bath salt made him commit suicide" But your right people commit suicide on just about any drug.I guess in the right hands mephedrone isnt nesscicarily bad.However out of all of the RC's i think mephedrone and mdpv are two of the most dangerous RCs out there and both are being marketed as bath salts.

--------------------

-John Lennon

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale