Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
BONNAROO 2012!
    #15808302 -

http://lineup.bonnaroo.com/

This is going to be an amazing few days! Just the headliners alone make me wish it was time to leave.
The most exciting news though is PHISH IS PLAYING. You will not want to miss it!


--------------------
01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00001101 00001010 Look it up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: KillerSpores] * 1
    #15808324 -

You couldn't pay me enough to ever go to Bonnaroo.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #15808468 -

Eh it's your opinion. I have gone the past few years and had a blast. Sure there is a fair amount of dumbasses and ALOT of people but the music is always good and you always find a way to meet some cool ass people.


--------------------
01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00001101 00001010 Look it up.

Edited by KillerSpores (02/14/12 02:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: KillerSpores] * 3
    #15808688 -

The line-up is terrible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #15808756 -

pwnasaurus said:
The line-up is terrible.



This.  The only artist I MIGHT be interested in checking out on that whole list is Feist.  Everything else is garbage.  RHCP?  Ludacris? :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15808801 -

not only is bonnaroo a shitty fest, but the lineup is fucking awful

honestly i dont even think i would go to this fest if i got paid to do it

a killer lineup might make me wanna go, but its so mainstream and its too diverse (musically), too many people, too big of an area, and the tennessee heat sucks

this is weak as fuck, i feel bad for anyone who seriously spends their hard earned money for this fest


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: Bassfreak]
    #15808814 -

Last year my friends went, and the line-up was pretty decent.  They said the heat was INSANE though.

This line-up is actually such shit, there's no way I would pay $300 to go to that.  If you want to go to a big fest hit up Coachella, the line-up is out of control this year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15808817 -

I like Radiohead, and I would like to hear both of the bands John Medeski is playing with, but there is no way I'm going. Wanee is where it's at.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: Dr. P. Silocybin]
    #15808837 -

theres literally like 4 or 5 acts out of that whole lineup i wanna see, everything else is sad as fuck

seriously one of the worst initial lineups ive ever seen for any fest, what a fucking joke

like yay, u get RHCP without john fruiscante, thats a tease

really all u got is radiohead


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: Bassfreak]
    #15808853 -

Bassfreak said:
theres literally like 4 or 5 acts out of that whole lineup i wanna see, everything else is sad as fuck

seriously one of the worst initial lineups ive ever seen for any fest, what a fucking joke

like yay, u get RHCP without john fruiscante, thats a tease

really all u got is radiohead



Coachella is really where it's at.  I just looked at the line-up again, and I shat my pants... again.  It's obscene.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: Bassfreak]
    #15808888 -

I mean I like phish, but not enough to go to Bonnaroo. Bon Iver, the roots, and ALO I would also like to see, but I'm not going to spend $300 on a ticket, travel, and deal with a Bonnaroo crowd for them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #15808903 -

pwnasaurus said:
Bassfreak said:
theres literally like 4 or 5 acts out of that whole lineup i wanna see, everything else is sad as fuck

seriously one of the worst initial lineups ive ever seen for any fest, what a fucking joke

like yay, u get RHCP without john fruiscante, thats a tease

really all u got is radiohead



Coachella is really where it's at.  I just looked at the line-up again, and I shat my pants... again.  It's obscene.



Holy shit you're right.
Avicii, Jacques lu Cont, LA Riots, Neon Indian, Swedish House Mafia... the list goes on!  THAT is an amazing lineup

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15809256 -

Fuck that lineup

I really want to see chili peppers though their whole fucking tour is sold out almost :sad:


--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: KillerSpores]
    #15809264 -

great line up, think i might have to make the trip down there this year. lot of great bands on that line up and it's only going to get better. primus would be an awesome addition.

lol @ "too diverse"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15809277 -

abltsandwich said:
pwnasaurus said:
Bassfreak said:
theres literally like 4 or 5 acts out of that whole lineup i wanna see, everything else is sad as fuck

seriously one of the worst initial lineups ive ever seen for any fest, what a fucking joke

like yay, u get RHCP without john fruiscante, thats a tease

really all u got is radiohead



Coachella is really where it's at.  I just looked at the line-up again, and I shat my pants... again.  It's obscene.



Holy shit you're right.
Avicii, Jacques lu Cont, LA Riots, Neon Indian, Swedish House Mafia... the list goes on!  THAT is an amazing lineup



Among a billion other - Afrojack, Alesso, David Guetta, etc.  I want to go sooooo badly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: Deekay]
    #15809278 -

Deekay said:
Fuck that lineup

I really want to see chili peppers though their whole fucking tour is sold out almost :sad:



I saw them back in 98 or 99 and it was a pretty rockin show. Flea is a fucking MANIAC.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #15809311 -

Too big.  as usual.  looks like a great lineup though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: memes]
    #15811315 -

That heat is UNBEARABLE.  decent lineup though I guess.  Shit is frat central.  Good luck.  If lotus and sector 9 were added I would try and go if I was still living on the east coast.


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: All We Perceive] * 2
    #15812809 -

The thing i dont like about Bonnaroo is the "party hardy" People. I always see people post videos on Youtube of people really fucked up at Bonnaroo. Nobody helps the people. A crowd just gathers and laughs at the fucked up person. Whenever i see someone too fucked up at a festival i always give them a bottle of water and sit them down in a chair.


--------------------


Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: BONNAROO 2012! [Re: LySergic D] * 1
    #15812870 -

custyroo


--------------------
       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bonnaroo 2010..rumor lineup..but looks legit deadHead321 1,194 4 01/23/10 08:39 PM
by deadHead321
* Bonnaroo confirmed artist
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
intenttoDeMenT 7,832 88 02/05/09 04:00 PM
by intenttoDeMenT
* Bonnaroo LIneup Announced at 12am EST - It FUCKING SUCKS!
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 6,630 50 02/06/08 05:54 PM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Bonnaroo Lineup
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,606 92 02/15/07 03:37 PM
by deryl
* Leaked "Bonnaroo Lineup"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
deadHead321 6,826 61 02/05/08 11:36 AM
by Atheist
* Bonnaroo '08 w/ Metallica + Led Zeppelin
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Atheist 5,366 65 12/04/07 07:56 PM
by AnotherDimension
* Bonnaroo
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 1,869 30 04/12/06 09:52 PM
by rockytop83
* Bonnaroo line up announced (WOW!) Adom 1,096 4 02/15/03 05:33 AM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,870 topic views. 6 members, 20 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.