Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: How many Shroomeritans use face book? [Re: Jufin]
    #15478987 -

Jufin said:
casket said:






valid source

:kenthumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many Shroomeritans use face book? [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #15479153 -

AlteredAgain said:
Jufin said:
casket said:






valid source

:kenthumbup:



:whacker:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many Shroomeritans use face book? [Re: Kada]
    #15479161 -

i would end up buying and selling dr00gz on facespace, so i don't.


i mean that's just riske


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many Shroomeritans use face book? [Re: Kada]
    #15479169 -

Kada said:
AlteredAgain said:
Jufin said:
casket said:






valid source

:kenthumbup:



:whacker:




--------------------
my sig never wants to stay...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many Shroomeritans use face book? [Re: desant]
    #15489577 -



linked from the funnies thread but it's so true  :geordinod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many Shroomeritans use face book? [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #15489627 -

AlteredAgain said:


linked from the funnies thread but it's so true  :geordinod:



This is the primary reason why I don't use fb.  Often companies offer customers money/special deals in return for personal information so that they can best advertise and shape their product for their targeted clientele.  Information is a highly valuable commodity and quickly translates into large profits for fb.

If fb paid me when I make a post or update my personal profile then I might consider...

Edited by B.Frank (12/09/11 09:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many Shroomeritans use face book? [Re: B.Frank]
    #15489643 -

Source = search engine + fingers + eyes + brain.

cant link on my phone anyways, but its even been in mainstream news.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many Shroomeritans use face book? [Re: B.Frank]
    #15489659 -

I have a facebook that I go on sometimes, didn't know what to choose, so I chose YES! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many Shroomeritans use face book? [Re: jyak]
    #15489673 -

Sounds like how a lot of people vote.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many Shroomeritans use face book? [Re: Shins]
    #15489709 -

i do not and will not


--------------------
My senior year of high school one of the girls in my class got pulled over for her blinker not working. We told her that the reason it wasn't working was because she ran out of blinker fluid. The next day she came to school and goes "You guys are fucking assholes, I went to Autozone and asked for blinker fluid and they laughed at me and asked WTF I was talking about. - Gumby


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many Shroomeritans use face book? [Re: Split Minded]
    #15489754 -

I used to have FB but deleted it after getting increasingly annoyed with everyones spilt personalities, where they all pretend to be someone they're not. And of course the inevitable drama that's caused on the site people bitching about nothing tired me down.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ISO: Book recommendations for puppy training with a loving approach. JacquesCousteau 3,519 19 11/25/04 10:42 AM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* Where the fuck are the intelligent people.... Madtowntripper 1,526 16 11/29/04 06:02 PM
by MrBump
* Give a short book promo and excerpt enotake2 1,265 7 12/19/03 06:35 PM
by djfrog
* Top 50 Sci Fi and & Fantasy Books jomama 1,031 3 03/06/03 11:54 AM
by CeeEssGee
* Dreaming of people without faces...meaning?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,066 28 03/03/05 12:10 PM
by niteowl
* Psychedelic Coloring Books?
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 14,066 28 07/19/05 08:23 PM
by ToolTroll
* there are some intelligent mother F#CKERS on here
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 6,535 89 10/06/04 09:25 PM
by PhanTomCat
* Books...
( 1 2 all )
Socrates 2,566 35 11/16/04 03:20 PM
by reflectedlight

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,847 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 110 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.