Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
***SPOILERS!!!*** To all of you Sons of Anarchy fans...
    #15188475 -

I'm about to shatter your image of Jax Teller.  He's English, and sounds very much so.  It blew my fucking mind.  His accent pretty much ruined my image of him, but at the same time, with an accent that douchey he pulls off the badass character well.





I still love the show, but I cannot fucking believe he sounds like this IRL.  :facepalm:  ANYWAY, what did you think of the last episode?  I was on the edge of my seat when Juice was trying to take a sample of coke from the stash.  I feel so bad for his character; he's fucking FUCKED!!!!

Questions, comments, concerns?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To all of you Sons of Anarchy fans... [Re: Newbie]
    #15188485 -

I lov SOA .

he does a good job of hiding his accent

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To all of you Sons of Anarchy fans... [Re: Newbie]
    #15188490 -

I love how at the end of every episode the piece there working on always "jams" or "fails" in a attempt to build up a air of suspense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To all of you Sons of Anarchy fans... [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #15188509 -

She totally gave him the burned copies and not the original letters.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To all of you Sons of Anarchy fans... [Re: collie man]
    #15188539 -

The new guy looks like a mix of jesus and Liam Neeson.  And he speaks like he has a tongue problem or something...  This series just got dark as SHIT. They totally opened up the whole storyline about how Clay and Jemma(sp?) killed John Teller, and it makes me hate the shit out of those characters now.  I picked up on this show after The Shield ended, and I'm so fucking glad I did.  Kurt Suttter is the fucking man and I love where he's taking this show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***SPOILERS!!!*** To all of you Sons of Anarchy fans... [Re: Newbie]
    #15188554 -

That just put a smile on my stoned face, thanks. Have you seen green st hooligans? He's british as fuck in that movie.


--------------------
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To all of you Sons of Anarchy fans... [Re: Newbie]
    #15188558 -

Any one else hate this sheriff? whata dick to fuck up there club like that. Im waiting for him to end up shot in a ditch.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To all of you Sons of Anarchy fans... [Re: collie man]
    #15188579 -

Yup, complete asshole that breaks the rules failing to see the correlation between himself and the people he is trying to arrest.


--------------------
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***SPOILERS!!!*** To all of you Sons of Anarchy fans... [Re: Newbie]
    #15188591 -

Loving this show as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To all of you Sons of Anarchy fans... [Re: collie man]
    #15188643 -

collie man said:
Any one else hate this sheriff? whata dick to fuck up there club like that. Im waiting for him to end up shot in a ditch.




Well we learned that he (Wayne the cop) covered up the murder over false pretenses.  He thought what John Teller (Jax's Dad) was about to do something that would fuck up the club and Charming as a whole, so he complied.  He just learned last episode that it was all Clay's doing and it was all about money, (not about Charming OR the club, and he lets Clay have it.  It seems we also learn that Wayne (the old cop guy) and Jemma had a thing, just like Clay and John Teller.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***SPOILERS!!!*** To all of you Sons of Anarchy fans... [Re: Newbie]
    #15188653 -

I kind of stopped watching it during the end of the second season. Followed up a but to see if any thing changed but by the time they made it to Europe I just lost interest

I loved the first season, and maybe half of the second... :shrug:

I might have to give the new season a bit of a go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***SPOILERS!!!*** To all of you Sons of Anarchy fans... [Re: 4runner]
    #15188654 -

It's getting dark man, I hope you catch up on it and watch the rest.  It's such an excellent series.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***SPOILERS!!!*** To all of you Sons of Anarchy fans... [Re: Newbie]
    #15188700 -

I caught the season opener and was a bit disappointed.

Maybe i will give it another go. I love the characters but I think it was some of the story line that put me off. Or I don't know really what did but it just got a bit goofy for me.

I like dark. I'll watch some in the morning when I am more open, see if it peeks my interest again.

Morning times are good for me I, can watch 3 hours of... it will get better right, and be happy. It's usually when I watch Warehouse 13 :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***SPOILERS!!!*** To all of you Sons of Anarchy fans... [Re: 4runner]
    #15188745 -

haha damn never woulda pictured that heavy of a accent


--------------------
Anything said on this account is completely false, I do not involve myself in any illegal activities. All posts are purely for fictional humor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***SPOILERS!!!*** To all of you Sons of Anarchy fans... [Re: 4runner]
    #15188788 -

anunnakian said:
I caught the season opener and was a bit disappointed.

Maybe i will give it another go. I love the characters but I think it was some of the story line that put me off. Or I don't know really what did but it just got a bit goofy for me.

I like dark. I'll watch some in the morning when I am more open, see if it peeks my interest again.

Morning times are good for me I, can watch 3 hours of... it will get better right, and be happy. It's usually when I watch Warehouse 13 :lol:




Yeah the opener was kind of weak but it gets better.  Even if you hate motorcycles you'll fall in love with the show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ***SPOILERS!!!*** To all of you Sons of Anarchy fans... [Re: Newbie]
    #15189116 -

Newbie said:
I'm about to shatter your image of Jax Teller.  He's English, and sounds very much so.  It blew my fucking mind.  His accent pretty much ruined my image of him, but at the same time, with an accent that douchey he pulls off the badass character well.





I still love the show, but I cannot fucking believe he sounds like this IRL.  :facepalm:  ANYWAY, what did you think of the last episode?  I was on the edge of my seat when Juice was trying to take a sample of coke from the stash.  I feel so bad for his character; he's fucking FUCKED!!!!

Questions, comments, concerns?



LOL if you think his accent hear is funny check out Undeclared. I fairly sure he plays a douchey aussie.


--------------------
Everything I post online is a lie created to improve a false reputation. I'm just a normal guy trying to fit in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The village WARNING SPOILERS Anonymous 1,131 7 08/04/04 01:25 AM
by MOTH
* Jesus' grand son DanBrown 783 14 08/29/06 02:12 PM
by TrippinTeddy
* PRIDE GP 2005 discussion thread (WARNING spoilers)
( 1 2 all )
boO 3,860 24 08/29/05 08:59 PM
by LiquidSmoke
* redneck accents
( 1 2 3 all )
Vvellum 6,870 49 11/16/08 03:23 AM
by moonrockmushy
* Accent specific to your region??
( 1 2 all )
CureCat 4,333 28 01/18/07 03:41 PM
by CureCat
* Accents
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Bi0TeK 7,797 64 01/14/05 11:30 AM
by Bi0TeK
* anarchy
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dutchmushroom 4,881 62 10/25/07 12:29 AM
by dutchmushroom
* What accent do you have????
( 1 2 all )
Hitman203 3,098 26 11/12/06 08:51 PM
by DirtMcgirt

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
627 topic views. 7 members, 21 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.