The Village in 4 minutes or less (warning spoilers in this story DO NOT READ if you have not seen the movie)
A little boy has died? LETS EAT! Amish like.. Amish like? pass the bread Jamison thank you sister, and god bless. EEEEKKKK!!! EKKKKKKK!! Amish like people?. Eerie silence? One retarded man HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH Noises stop life on the farm goes on. Kinda slow to speak Lucius enters a elders hall and begins to read a letter Lucius; I want to go to town to get medicine so people don?t die, the end Talk talk talk yeah yeah yeah Retarded man hits kids with stick woman: You have to take a time out in the quit room retarded man: No no no no no no no woman: Ok I wont make you go in there if you promise never to hit again retarded man: Ok woman: LETS RACE UP THE MOUNTIAN! Woman; And oh yeah I am blind by the way. Up at the top of the mountain Blind woman: Hello Lucius Lucius; How did you know I was here sitting on a rock at the top of the mountain you just blindly ran up? Blind woman: I can see your color DON?T ASK ME WHAT IT IS! Lucius; Um ok I didn?t saw anything Blind woman: IT WOULD BE UNLADY LIKE TO TELL YOU SUCH THINGS Lucius; Look I never said Blind woman: NO NO NO NO NO Lucius; Righhhhht Retarded man puts a frog in blind woman?s hand Blind woman: YUCK Blind man puts red berries in blind woman?s hand Lucius; BEWERE for those berries are the forbidden color.. Blind woman: WE MUST BARRY THEM STRAIGHT AWAY Lucius; Where did you get those retarded man retarded man: In the woods Lucius; We must never go into the woods we have a truce with the ?creatures? retarded man: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH Lucius AGAIN stands in front of the council Lucius; I believe they didn?t hard retard because he was pure of heart and I am pure of heart and they will see that and let me get medicine and the end APPLICATION TO LEAVE THE VILLAGE DENIED Sneaking into the woods, sneaking into the woods EKKKKKKK PANT PANT SQUEALLLL Leaving the woods, leaving the woods DING DING DING DING There is a monster in the village all go hide under your houses Scratching scratch scratch Red paint on all the doors Why would they do this? A note is passed to the elders Lucius; I am sorry I snuck into the woods please don?t be mad, then end signed Lucius OHHHH AHHHHH lets all turn and look at him Wedding night for blind girls sister Little boys run in, there in the village! Party stops Lots of skinned dead animals found They want us to leave this place! Lucius fears blind girl will be hurt by creatures she cant see sits on her porch Blind woman: Out of all the porches in all the village you chose mine Lucius; How did you know I was here? Blind woman: I saw your color out the window Lucius; But your Blind woman: NO I WONT TELL YOU YOUR COLOR Lucius; But I Blind woman: STOP ASKING YOU WILL NEVER FIND OUT EVEN AT THE END OF THIS MOVIE Lucius; Damn Blind woman: Will you dance with me at our wedding Lucius; WHY CANT I EVER TALK YOU ARE STEALING THIS DAMN MOVIE I AM THE STAR I AM THE STAR AND YES I WILL DANCE WITH YOU AT OUR WEDDING Back at the council meeting did you hear Lucius is marrying the blind girl? Retarded man visits Lucius Lucius; I know your sad I stole the only woman who couldn?t see how ugly you are but UCK UCK OUCH FLOOR Retarded son its time for church retarded man: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH (covered n blood) Someone in the village is hurt spread out we must find them Blind girl runs with a Cain and a hand out in front of her to Lucius house almost trips over body Step away form the body daughter Blind woman: NO DADDY NO, I CANT SEE HIS COLOR! Blind woman: Father you are a member of the elders and I wana go get medicine for Lucius Well ok you convinced me, but first come with me so I can show you something Hunny Blind woman: Yes papa don?t scream Blind woman: Um? Just try not to scream Blind woman: Oooookkkk? Blind woman: AHHHHHHHHH it?s a creature! No its not it?s a costume There are no creatures we just wana make sure you all stay here and don?t run away that way we all stay cousins. Now go through the woods with 2 guys and when you get to the road leave them to wait for you while you hurry to down and do not tell people where your from and take this list with you. 10 minutes later The creatures will take pity on you because your blind, but they will kill me so. LATERZ! Blind chick all alone in the woods standing in a field of berries of the forbidden color Wonder if that is Lucius color, I bet it is dammit, but I will never know? errr Ok this is where we get twisted so lets do the last 30 minutes in like 30 seconds shall we? Retarded man gets sent to quite room, finds a costume of a creature, puts it on try?s to kill blind lady in the woods and then dies. Blind lady somehow finds the road gets to the end finds a wall and climbs it When she gets to the other side a security guard stops her Hey you cant climb that wall that?s an wildlife preserve Blind woman: Please please please make haste please please Ok ok ok ok ok M. SHALM MCKINGHT whatever guest appearance. Let me just help you back over the wall into the wildlife preserve FLASH BACK FLASH BACK Blind woman?s daddies had his papa killed in the 70?s and is a billionaire and so he locked them in this preserve to live with out violence and they think its like 1728 NO MONSTER NO ALIENS NO FUN!
This has been a me presentation, thank you!
|