Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
I'm moving to Minnesota
    #14997583 -

In just a few weeks I'l be living on Lake Calhoun in sweet Minneapolis..   

Still, with all the changes in my life that are going on, I can only think of what it would be like to finally ordr mushroom spores without having to beg and plead someone to send them to California..


God Bless AMERICA!


--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: GabbaDj]
    #14997645 -

Moving from Cali to Minnesota?

I hope you like snow. :snow:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: RobMarley420]
    #14997653 -

RobMarley420 said:
Moving from Cali to Minnesota?

I hope you like snow. :snow:



:lol: I was driving behind a Cali driver with 8 fresh inches on the ground...best.shit.ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: RobMarley420]
    #14997654 -

better than assloads of immigrants 5$ gas and retarded laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: shLong]
    #14997664 -

shLong said:
RobMarley420 said:
Moving from Cali to Minnesota?

I hope you like snow. :snow:



:lol: I was driving behind a Cali driver with 8 fresh inches on the ground...best.shit.ever.



:rofl2:

I just drove around in fresh snow for the first time 2 years ago.

Changing lanes scared the ever loving shit out of me.

I'm moving to Colorado in 6-7 months here.

Yay :snow:!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #14997669 -

$5 gas? Lolwha?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #14997710 -

AlmostAsCoolAs said:
$5 gas? Lolwha?



see for yourself.

http://www.californiagasprices.com/map_gas_prices.aspx

4.50 at least.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #14997720 -

blkjkrabbit said:
AlmostAsCoolAs said:
$5 gas? Lolwha?



see for yourself.

http://www.californiagasprices.com/map_gas_prices.aspx

4.50 at least.



It's ~$3.80/gallon. And gas is the same exact price in Seattle, WA. :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14997767 -

ifoundwaldo said:
blkjkrabbit said:
AlmostAsCoolAs said:
$5 gas? Lolwha?



see for yourself.

http://www.californiagasprices.com/map_gas_prices.aspx

4.50 at least.



It's ~$3.80/gallon. And gas is the same exact price in Seattle, WA. :lol:



not really, more like 3.60 here. oh well it's all going up. i don't drive anyway, have fun paying for the "convenience" of burning it all in traffic idling :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #14997768 -

See for myself? I live here. I pay like $3.60.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #14997780 -

yeah so cheap ain't it :omgawesome:

don't kid yourself though, gas is gonna rape everyone in the future - it ain't cheap now and it's never gonna get cheaper

Edited by blkjkrabbit (08/29/11 04:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: blkjkrabbit] * 2
    #14997789 -

Lol, why you mad though?:lol: 30mpg, don't give a fuck. I'm not going to ride a bike or wait for the bus when it's 114 degrees outside.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #14997796 -

blkjkrabbit said:
ifoundwaldo said:
blkjkrabbit said:
AlmostAsCoolAs said:
$5 gas? Lolwha?



see for yourself.

http://www.californiagasprices.com/map_gas_prices.aspx

4.50 at least.



It's ~$3.80/gallon. And gas is the same exact price in Seattle, WA. :lol:



not really, more like 3.60 here. oh well it's all going up. i don't drive anyway, have fun paying for the "convenience" of burning it all in traffic idling :rofl:



Wait. Because Seattle has no traffic? Don't be mad because we actually see the sun during the year, bro.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14997811 -

enjoy california. it's one of the shittiest excuses for a state in the union, so, enjoy :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #14997889 -

Welcome to MN :super:

Mind if I take your spot in Cali?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #14997971 -

blkjkrabbit said:
AlmostAsCoolAs said:
$5 gas? Lolwha?



see for yourself.

http://www.californiagasprices.com/map_gas_prices.aspx

4.50 at least.



Its funny but that link takes me directly to the area I live and work..  Maybe an internet thing but I fill up in Benicia and San Ramon all the time and Just yesterday I paid only $3.40gl.    I just got back from vacation in Minnesota where I found a place to live and negotiated my new job crap and I paid $3.40gl the whole time in MN. 

I can't wait for recreation while livin on the major city lake and all that my new future will provide me.

I can ride a bike to both the football and baseball stadiums as well as Gophers Field. :thumbup:


--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #14998087 -

blkjkrabbit said:
not really, more like 3.60 here. oh well it's all going up. i don't drive anyway, have fun paying for the "convenience" of burning it all in traffic idling :rofl:



Actually, gas has been going down steadily for the past month.
I live in LA/OC and I don't waste any gas "idling" in traffic.
If you're a dumbass and take the wrong roads on tourist days driving around West LA, then yeah you deserve it.
But I work 35 miles away from my house, and I get there and back every single day in ~25 mins, one way. Which means I'm doing 75-80 most of the way.
The only time I hit traffic is when there's a major accident, and then I just take a side road.
So yeah, good job generalizing about a city you don't live in, when you don't even drive. You'd have a lot of fun taking the bus those 35 miles.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: Shroomism]
    #14998098 -

Shroomism said:
blkjkrabbit said:
not really, more like 3.60 here. oh well it's all going up. i don't drive anyway, have fun paying for the "convenience" of burning it all in traffic idling :rofl:



Actually, gas has been going down steadily for the past month.
I live in LA/OC and I don't waste any gas "idling" in traffic.
If you're a dumbass and take the wrong roads on tourist days driving around West LA, then yeah you deserve it.
But I work 35 miles away from my house, and I get there and back every single day in ~25 mins, one way.
The only time I hit traffic is when there's a major accident, and then I just take a side road.



k, gas does this thing where it takes a giant hike up, getting you acclimated to the misery, then eases off a little..then goes right the fuck back up to a new high. right now it's letting you relax before it fucking flies up higher and lets you normalize again..

boiling frog theory

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #14998110 -

Well when the shit hits the fan and gas is $10 a gallon, maybe I'll buy a bike or convert to biodiesel.
Until then I'm enjoying my air conditioning. And yes I do enjoy living in California :sun:
I don't get what all the hating is all about. I thought Seattle was all hippie dippy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm moving to Minnesota [Re: Shroomism]
    #14998134 -

seattle is all homeless, like california.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* n00b in Minnesota
( 1 2 all )
warrior_hippy 1,681 25 07/06/10 02:38 AM
by smokeymcblunt420
* Minnesota Folks?
( 1 2 3 all )
Guitarpro1313 2,781 55 07/16/10 03:05 PM
by c1dh3d
* Help me, I'm moving to LA
( 1 2 all )
Divided_Sky 2,419 20 01/04/05 10:22 AM
by BrAiN
* Move to the Country Spiffy 1,434 10 11/25/03 11:16 PM
by Learyfan
* Moving to Canada
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Kid_Orgo 9,460 72 10/05/03 12:58 PM
by dastats
* Damn, had to move back in with my Dad, and his new, evil family
( 1 2 3 all )
falseliberty 4,697 52 06/30/05 10:17 PM
by Ravus
* Moving to canada........ canadians help me out
( 1 2 all )
fuzygrowth 2,280 24 03/23/06 05:55 PM
by Yarry
* People who talk about moving to Holland or Canada - Do they? cybrbeast 933 11 04/27/06 07:42 PM
by cybrbeast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,424 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.