Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I'm not gay but...
    #14982608 -

I have this fantasy where an older man grabs me, puts me over his lap, pulls my pants down and spanks my bare ass until I cried every last tear and I beg him to stop.

It isn't a sexual thought, it just feels really good fantasizing about it.  I don't think of it when fapping and if anything it shrinks my dick rather than grows it.

It's not about my father either. He never spanked me, and I like him and the thought of him doing it mindfucks me completely.

Your thoughts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #14982610 -

You're kinda gay..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #14982641 -

Don't worry, that's perfectly normal.  Everyone gets that craving once in a while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #14983091 -

Everyone who's a FAG, that is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #14983113 -

You have a problem with sarcasm, huh?  :trolldance:

Nice completely unnecessary hostility though.  Big man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #14983153 -

Anonymous #3 said:





Edited by Anonymous (08/26/11 05:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #14983402 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I have this fantasy where an older man grabs me, puts me over his lap, pulls my pants down and spanks my bare ass until I cried every last tear and I beg him to stop.

It isn't a sexual thought, it just feels really good fantasizing about it.  I don't think of it when fapping and if anything it shrinks my dick rather than grows it.

It's not about my father either. He never spanked me, and I like him and the thought of him doing it mindfucks me completely.

Your thoughts?



You are homosex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #14983518 -

I think the "gay" part of it is less important than the "spanking" part of it.

That right there is a hell of a pair of skeletons to have in your closet.

I don't think I've seen much BDSM porn where the guy getting tortured has a boner.

It's still sexual.

Good luck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #14983523 -

Anonymous #6 said:
I don't think I've seen much BDSM porn where the guy getting tortured has a boner.




Exactly how much BDSM porn have you seen?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #14983544 -

Don't cry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings :hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #14983573 -

Well you did try, and failed horribly at it.  Which is pretty pathetic, because I am utterly sensitive, and have been suffering from crippling depression since I was a young child.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #14983595 -

Didn't like the hug? :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #14983606 -

No, I usually don't enjoy hugs from strange little boys who get easily offended by people who were never trying to at all be offensive//hostile towards them in the first place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #14983618 -

That's unfortunate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #14983631 -

What, your inability to discern whether or not someone is being hostile towards you on the internet?  I'd have to agree

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #14983651 -

:lol:

That was bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #14983763 -

Bad what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #14983801 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Exactly how much BDSM porn have you seen?



I certainly wouldn't consider myself an expert.

I just know what gets posted on /b/.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #14984430 -

op thats pretty gay bro, like someone can say they fantasize about fucking their ass against a wall with a 12 inch dildo, and say its not gay, but its gay, gayer then those NY club kids tryin to all do the YMCA dance wearing pink leather and singing along to enrique iglesias

:zoolander:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not gay but... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #14985167 -

lol. Thoughts don't make you gay.. I guess. I mean, its pretty weird, but I've thought about killing myself a handful of times when stress levels were through the roof but I don't consider myself suicidal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* BDSM? Anonymous 361 12 06/30/08 10:39 AM
by Anonymous
* S&M, Bondage, BDSM.. what's your opinion? Anonymous 449 10 12/08/07 10:29 AM
by Anonymous
* People who spank their kids...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,332 72 08/09/09 01:56 PM
by Anonymous
* I threatened to spank
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,929 49 08/10/09 04:46 PM
by Anonymous
* Do you spank or believe in spanking children?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 787 39 07/27/08 10:08 PM
by Anonymous
* would you spank your child? Anonymous 410 16 12/20/08 04:41 AM
by Anonymous
* Who else likes spanking in the sack? Anonymous 549 15 09/15/09 04:45 PM
by Anonymous
* Did you get spanked as a kid?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 746 22 01/01/08 12:49 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,111 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.