Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
S&M, Bondage, BDSM.. what's your opinion?
    #7712940 -

The kinky sex of the kind where one leads and the other follows, often with all sorts of toys and roleplaying..

What's your opinion on it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: S&M, Bondage, BDSM.. what's your opinion? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7712945 -

all of the above

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: S&M, Bondage, BDSM.. what's your opinion? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7713701 -

Anonymous said:
all of the above



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: S&M, Bondage, BDSM.. what's your opinion? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7714021 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
all of the above






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: S&M, Bondage, BDSM.. what's your opinion? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7714216 -



Well Ill just take everything on the menu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: S&M, Bondage, BDSM.. what's your opinion? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7714261 -

If the people involved are into it good for them.

For me personally other than being spanked I don't care for it much. Too many trust issues to like being tied up. A little pain is ok but not too much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: S&M, Bondage, BDSM.. what's your opinion? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7719744 -

Only ugly people are into S&M

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: S&M, Bondage, BDSM.. what's your opinion? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7722020 -

Honestly man, I could never let anyone tie me up. Back of the mind trust issues are waaaay to deep. If I truly was ever with anyone I would trust to tie me up... wow, that'd be amazing.

I try to keep my mind open, and I could get into anything if it was with the right person. But I don't consciously think "wow, I wish I some bitch doin' this or that to me"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: S&M, Bondage, BDSM.. what's your opinion? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #7730054 -

I grew up into that type of shit. It just got me sexually when I saw pictures of bondage back when I was 12. Now it's still pretty sexy, only if the girl is roped or some shit leaving me advantage. Pretty much like rape. I like rape.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: S&M, Bondage, BDSM.. what's your opinion? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #7732552 -

yea it would suck to grow up and see your father/mother tieing each other up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: S&M, Bondage, BDSM.. what's your opinion? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7732577 -

It does absolutely nothing for me. I enjoy scratching and biting during sex. But getting tied up and shit no longer seems like sex to me.

I want to stick my penis in girls, not tie them to a chair.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* BDSM? Anonymous 361 12 06/30/08 10:39 AM
by Anonymous
* I want a slave to torture *DELETED* Anonymous 405 12 08/11/09 04:22 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm not gay but...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,111 24 08/30/11 03:55 PM
by Anonymous
* Open minded girls
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,475 29 09/11/11 04:48 AM
by Anonymous
* Who is the meanest user on this site?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 4,713 237 04/26/09 08:15 PM
by Anonymous
* To all of you guys who can't get women
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,647 97 02/20/09 01:46 AM
by Anonymous
* Chapped Dick from too much sex...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,047 20 04/20/09 10:29 AM
by Anonymous
* matt
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 799 27 05/08/09 07:02 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
449 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.