Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
German Golf Course fungi (numerous varieties/pic heavy)
    #14909237 -

Habitat:
Golf course in Germany

Other information:
I was golfing with strangers (4 man scramble/best ball)
So I couldn't really study the mushrooms and take as many pics as I like to, so a lot of these were "drive by" pics. There were at least 20 diff types of mushrooms that I was unable to take pics of, either it was my turn to hit, or these dudes were too close to me.

Please let me know if you recognize any of these.

Oh one more note, I think Germany is amazing, you can't go 100 meters without seeing a mushroom of some type. But especially on this golf course, you couldn't go 15 meters without seeing one or even two types of fungi.

1a.

1b.

2

3a.These next three are from a piece that had fallen of the stump that you can see in pic 3c

3b.

3c.

4a.
EDIT: 4 was a duplicate pic of 1a
5a.

5b.

6a.

6b.

7a.

7b.

8a.

8b. (this was a shitty pic, I apologize)

9

10

11

12a.

12b.

13


There was a real interesting patch, but I wasn't able to take a pic.. I might go back to check them out.
Thanks in advance for any guesses. If anyone thinks any of these might be active, I can go back and gather them for closer inspection.


--------------------
Ralph beat me for $35. The admins won't allow me to make a thread about it. Called me a drama queen.

Edited by Funjee Jumper (08/11/11 11:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: German Golf Course fungi (numerous varieties/pic heavy) [Re: Funjee Jumper]
    #14910156 -

1a, 1b, 3a, 3b, 3c - Most probably Trametes versicolour (Turkey Tail)

2 - Could be a Ganoderm sp.

6a & 6b look like Amanita fulva (Tawny Grisette)

7 & 8 - Not sure from pics, could be a Russula, but then it could be lots of things.

13 looks quite interesting, like a milkcap of sorts. It could be edible and worth eating but you'd need to get a proper ID request to confirm before eating!

None of these (to my knowledge) are active.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: German Golf Course fungi (numerous varieties/pic heavy) [Re: Tetragammatron]
    #14911060 -

this is the second time I've looked at this thread, and the pics are taking FOREVER to upload.....It's been several minutes and I haven't got to see a single one:sad: How are you posting them? Off-site link? What you should do is download themto the shroomery, and then copy and paste the thumbnail link under each pic. That way the pics thumbnail comes up in the post, and it doesn't enlarge unless you click on it, like this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: German Golf Course fungi (numerous varieties/pic heavy) [Re: SomeGuy]
    #14911091 -

paducahovoids said:
this is the second time I've looked at this thread, and the pics are taking FOREVER to upload.....It's been several minutes and I haven't got to see a single one:sad: How are you posting them? Off-site link? What you should do is download themto the shroomery, and then copy and paste the thumbnail link under each pic. That way the pics thumbnail comes up in the post, and it doesn't enlarge unless you click on it, like this




Sorry bro.. didn't know it was causing probs. I use imageshack.us
I was trying to save shroomery bandwidth, but perhaps I will check it out and see how to upload them to the site.


--------------------
Ralph beat me for $35. The admins won't allow me to make a thread about it. Called me a drama queen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: German Golf Course fungi (numerous varieties/pic heavy) [Re: Funjee Jumper]
    #14911114 -

aw, heck, it ain't a big deal. I like to get on here and hone my id skills, it's my hobbie. It makes me feel all big and special, like I'm better than all the other druggie losers here :lol: but I'm not

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ps. weilii lawn variety (PICS) Lizard King 3,362 16 06/02/02 11:27 AM
by doo
* Ps. weilii...lawn variety(PICS) Lizard King 1,771 6 08/30/02 11:18 AM
by Unity333
* English Psilocybe cyanescens - new find / pics
( 1 2 3 all )
pluteus 22,843 42 12/05/03 01:11 PM
by Silverwolf
* Just a few pics of a days adventure... ATWAR 1,158 7 08/26/03 04:26 PM
by darkmaula
* Mushrooms on a golf course? NiGGy 7,260 9 07/21/02 10:24 AM
by HvnisaCap
* Re-post "maybe these pics can be useful" ledfethered 3,722 15 09/21/02 06:20 PM
by ToxicMan
* Maybe these pics can be useful ledfethered 1,297 8 09/19/02 10:45 AM
by Gumby
* Re: Psilocybe pelliculosa Pictorial (Pics) Mr. Fryd 1,863 5 04/29/01 07:27 PM
by doo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
678 topic views. 2 members, 39 guests and 49 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.