Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
My journey to the yin-yang
    #1480376 - 04/21/03 08:58 PM (21 years, 1 hour ago)

My journey to the knowledge of the yin-yang

Once on a mescaline trip i had revelations in to the end of times, but before that i had a vision of a 3d yin-yang. The yin-yang must be a powerful subconscious symbol. The symbol represents a perfect balance, good and evil, night and day,....etc. At the time the worlds events were troubling me, and it was hard to coupe with the immenant control/destruction of our world (so naturally i was worryed). Well a good dose of mescaline, had shown me why not to worry. (I still worry about myself, just not for the sake of humanity, anymore) I began to get hung up on the concepts of good and evil. At first i didn't understand the meaning of good and evil. Everytime i would think of how terrible it is to destroy the world, i frequently was show an image of half the yin-yang (Yin - is the black one right?)

Were am i going with this? Well i think that its the responsibility of every citizen to find out about whats going on especially when the president uses words like "stuff", and "axis of evil"!! Soon i began to find out that everything that i know about the world is false. On that same trip, i had a "flash" of ashcroft handing me a piece of paper (that was blank). I think it meant two things, that A) it was blank due to the fact that the future is always unwritten, and B) that the leaders of the world may just be in an aligence with the 3rd eye, and we don't know it yet. The reason why it was ashcroft that appeared to me was an articale of "future concentration camps", and a picture found on the net of ashcroft holding the burning constitution (im guessing that the subconscious works with what you've seen in your life, and of what you know).

A year ago, i nearly killed my self over that fact that i had so much pressure in my life to "be somebody" because i was always told i will be nobody. I technically "failed" at something my parents put soo much pressure on me to become ( going to millitary ). Well,... my choice was life verses death; i had to learn not to fear failure. Later i had realized that getting the boot from the millitary was the best thing to happen to me; i didn't truely grasp that this is ww3! So good and evil was confusing me,... until i when in to my aunts room one day and noticed a message on the wall saying "i will program myself from a failure consciousness, to a sucess consciousness", this made me laugh. I thought to myself that success and failure doesn't exist, then good and evil finally made sense!!!! Its all based on perception!!

The concept of heaven and hell still confuses me though, because when i was young my life was HELL, everytime i expierenced any pleasure, i KNEW that right around the corner was more hell. And i was always right!, for example if i got to go to a friends house (to leave home was joy!), i knew that there was some sort of punishment right around the corner waiting for me. Its like there is no heaven, and there never will be a heaven, only hell with smoking breaks?

I don't know what do you think?

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Edited by johnnyfive (04/22/03 06:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Loc: over here
Re: My journey to the yin-yang [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1481614 - 04/22/03 05:53 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Intresting read.
Firstly the sucses and failure thing. At the end of the day its down to opinion whether someone has been a succses. If you can see past all that though youll realise that you dont have to do great things and rise through ranks and earn lots of money to forfil your life.

On the Yin Yang thing. I belive that once someone is on the spiritual path things will come to them. for example your realisation about yin yang. I don't think you can express in words or try to teach someone about these things they have to learn themselves. For this reason I will not say I belive in Karma, I hope one day I have a realisation as to why this exsists. I also belive that once one has learnt all this true wisdom shall come.

--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

Edited by Sole_Worthy (04/22/03 05:55 AM)

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Re: My journey to the yin-yang [Re: Sole_Worthy]
    #1481657 - 04/22/03 06:34 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

interesting reply, lol i woke up this morning deciding to delete this post. i guess ill leave it and see what happens. I don't know does it make any sense?

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Loc: over here
    #1482442 - 04/22/03 01:05 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, sure it makes sence. If your wondering about the lack of replies don't worry because your post has helped me learn some things about the whole story

Cheers

--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: My journey to the yin-yang [Re: Sole_Worthy]
    #1482538 - 04/22/03 01:45 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I realized long ago that good, evil, success or not are all perception. As much as we dislike to admit it, like someone mentioned before, what about a child molester, thats definately evil. Nope. That is strictly opinion.

Here is the evidence, if your mind needs it.

Good, is not a physical object, like a wall. It is a concept. Concepts originate in the mind, and with nomind, there is noconcept. Therefore good (the concept) is a product of the mind, and not real. It is one of the minds ways of seperating things and labeling them.

secondly, why do you think this is WW3? Turbulence has always existed in this world, there has yet to be world peace, as far as I know.

My concept on the bible, and heaven and hell.

I believe jesus, much like buddha, was saying Hell (suffering) exists, but one can become liberated (heaven) by following a certain path of life (EightFold path in buddhism, 10 comandments in Christianity)

So heaven and hell are concepts and states of minds, NOT actual places. This is why I believe the bible was meant to shed light on suffering.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1482708 - 04/22/03 02:28 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: My journey to the yin-yang [Re: Shroomism]
    #1483691 - 04/22/03 07:12 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

so why three?

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Re: My journey to the yin-yang [Re: Shroomism]
    #1483883 - 04/22/03 07:47 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I like the pic man, but that wasn't the 3d (mine was three dimensional) yin-yang i saw. Ya know its a little vauge and too hard to describe.

What does that symbol mean anyways?

--------------------

Offlinemetrix
EL Pyro

Loc: keyboard
    #1485059 - 04/23/03 01:01 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Interesting you saw a 3d version - must have some meaning.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: My journey to the yin-yang [Re: metrix]
    #1485105 - 04/23/03 01:40 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i once had this cool dream:

i was walking through a old delapated castle of some sort, when i came to a room that had a big hole in the wall, outside the wall i could see ocean stretching off into infiniti, and near to me, like a sign post that read "ocean!" was a yin-yang symbol on the top of a metal rod sticking out of the water. i dont know what this means! ahhhh!

actually, it can be easily interepreteded, but what do y'all think.

-do not reply to this post if you are not interested, thanks

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Re: My journey to the yin-yang [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1485116 - 04/23/03 01:46 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

one thing I am not is interested. Go tell ghost stories in my thread

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Re: My journey to the yin-yang [Re: Dogomush]
    #1485131 - 04/23/03 01:59 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

actually, I am interested. I concluded that dream interpretation dictionaries aren't really accurate, but there were certain entries in the dictionary that I thought could be possible. One of those is that buildings are intellectual symbols.. like symbols of your brain power or your views of the world. Don't know if it's true but it could be. So you go in a castle, and then you look out the window onto the ocean with a taiji diagram (note pretentious use of the actual name of the symbol which comprises yin and yang).

I think the meaning is that your brain is a castle (think knights and vastles).

No, actually, I have an interpretation for you. It means that you are looking to the east from the viewpoint of a westerner of european descent. The castle represents your intellect and cultural views, and because I'm guessing the castle is european style, that shows that you are in a western "building of thought." The ocean of course represents the rolling seas of lust and the tide of sexuality. I predict that you have what some call "the yellow fever." because the symbol that shouts out to you like a signpost announcing the ocean (aka seas of sex) is asian. Case closed.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1485138 - 04/23/03 02:05 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

you ingenius fuck!, but alas. this dream occured way before my first sexual encounter with an asian girl.

and it wasnt a window, it was a hole in the wall. and actually, I had this dream after I first started to study daosim (note the pretentious use of the CORRECT spelling). and I feel that it means: upon discovering asian philosophy, a wall in my individualistic, isolated mental constructed was broken down, and I was able to percieve reality on a broader scale.

--------------------

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1485140 - 04/23/03 02:06 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

*construct

--------------------

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

#1485166 - 04/23/03 02:20 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

the following is a pretentious use of the word "pretentious":

The following is a pretentious contestation of your declaration of superiority in spelling Taoism:

"daoism" is the pinyin way to spell it, but in this instant pinyin goes againts what the masses want (as you'd expect from the official spelling system of the Chinese government). So you are supporting commies (which of course si bad) However, I don't want to be a sheep going along with the masses, so I'll make the switch.

Daoism .. looks nice and pretentious

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1485174 - 04/23/03 02:24 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i dont know about all that, i think Daoism is correct, because that is how chinese people pronounce the word dao. not tao (t-a-o-w), but dao (d-a-o-w)

--------------------

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1485175 - 04/23/03 02:24 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

did you know that "china" means: centre of the earth? creepy eh?

--------------------

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

#1485179 - 04/23/03 02:29 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Tao = Tay-O

Old mount Omei had a temple

Tayo Tayo oh

and on that temple there was daoist

tayo tayo oh

with a yin yang here and a yin yang there

everywhere a yin yang

tayo tayo oh

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

#1485180 - 04/23/03 02:31 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I thought the name China came from the Chin dynasty.. what was it, the third dynasty? But I'm not really sure as I don't benefit from an institutionalized education/indoctrination. And if I'm right does that mean that the Chins called themsevels the center of the earth?

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1485194 - 04/23/03 02:42 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

well, all I know is that the chinese characters that spell china mean: centre of the earth. very ethnocentric if you ask me, they should be forced to change it for political correctness.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order