Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please.
    #14806646 -

Here are the symptoms:  I started taking Wellbutrin a week ago, I've taken it many times.  Beforew that by description.  I have been taking 200~400 mg a day, which I have always easily handled. 

I am having states of euphoria and depression since about monday.
I can't sleep, I might have slept 8 hours in 4 days, and I'm not tired.
My thoughts are running so fast I can't concentrate. 
I am having mild acid-like hallucinations, long trails and things moving.
I am having really weird, bizarre thoughts that don't make sense.
I am having a hard time writing because my thinking won't be still.
I am hornier than a three-balled tomcat.
I am loving playing guitar for hours on end.
I am laughing silly sometimes at meaningless things.
I can't really write fast.  I left that fucked up sentence in the intro in to show whats coming up.  Im mixing up words, leaving out spelling, etc.  When I do write, i just have to edit the mistakes, but I am writing really well.  I am writing poetry now, just whatever comes out, and its decent.
I posted so much tonight, I was thinking they will ban me for posting too much.
No paranoia
If I go to the doctor, I would have to tell them I feel weird, but I am not really sick.
Its like a mild level 2 acid trip.
I am actually enjoying all the energy.
I am experiencintg weird time dilation.  The visit to the doctor last week seems like it was a month ago.



--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Edited by starfire_xes (07/22/11 01:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14806657 -

Maybe you have eaten too much cactus? too frequently.  :shrug:

Get some good exercise
Drink lots of water
Eat some healthy food
drink some tea
relax your mind, your thoughts, your intentions.
Just try to be for a bit.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #14806664 -

I haven't drank in a while, I am not doing ANY drugs for about a week.  Maybe one or two hits, max.  I stopped all the drugs except for doctor meds.  I have lost 10 pounds since monday, and it's coming off fast.  It's like my metabolism is at red line.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14806665 -

Are you splitting your dosage up throughout the day?  400 mg at one time is waaaay too much Wellbutrin in your system at once.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14806667 -

certainly could be the pharms man, nasty shit.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14806675 -

I wouldn't take wellbutrin if I was you.

I'm not telling you to quite, but I would seriously talk to you're doctor.

A lot of people who take wellbutrin think it's a great drug but if you react badly it just ins't for you.


You're brains producing too much dopamine imo.  I think that if you just start doing some mental exercises you will cure what wellbutrin is prescribed for.

:twocents:


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14806677 -

Quote:
Symptoms of Wellbutrin overdose may include:

Hallucinations, heart failure, loss of consciousness, rapid heartbeat, seizures

Symptoms of Wellbutrin SR overdose may include:

Blurred vision, confusion, jitteriness, lethargy, light-headedness, nausea, seizures, vomiting



Which type of Wellbutrin are you taking?  SR? XL?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #14806682 -

No. Two hundred morning and none in afternoon, or 1 or 2 in the afternoon.  The first night I couldn't sleep, 300mg of trazodone didn't work.  That dose is pretty strong.  THen I stopped the trazodone because it was making me really retarded.  Seriously.  I couldn't remember names, words, facts, anything on instant recall.  When I stopped Traz, this started.  Im also having moments of dyslexia.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14806684 -

Lay of the pharms, eat healthier, drink more waterz, get sunshine


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14806687 -

fast release.  I took it for years, never had this experience with it.  I was diagnosed as bipolar but I don't really think I do.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14806688 -

Is this prescribed by a Doctor, or are you doing this little experiment on your own?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #14806689 -

yes.  ive taken it for years. By scrip. 


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14806696 -

They diagnosed me bipolar and all kinds of other shit too. Fuck em.
Those SSRIs and shit fuck with your brain chemistry, wellbutrin is one of the milder ones too. I said fuck your zombie pills.

Editor's note: Antidepressants and Psychedelics/Phenethylamines do not mix nicely


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14806702 -

I would take a benzo just to get some sleep. Sounds like you need it. Other than that just abstain from drugs for a while.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14806703 -

I'd talk to your doc about weening you off.  I quit Lexapro a while back and that was intense.  SSRIs really do a number on your noggin, have you ever experienced "brain zaps"?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #14806723 -

I recommend getting off the wellbutrin. I've only heard bad things about that stuff. There are other ways to cope with life and be happy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: Shroomism]
    #14806725 -

I had this a couple times before not on drugs, in the Navy. The last time was right before I got out, I was being evaluated for strange behavior, and he let me roam off to Tokyo every morning after our meeting, for two months.  I was going crazy just walking around, meeting chicks and asking them if they wanted to fuck.  I worked correctly ALL the solved problems in Schaum's Laplace transforms in about 3 all nighters.  450 solved prblems and several hundred more unsolved problems, so obviously my mind works good at this time, except for the annoying distraction that action the is unacceptable to me.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: Shroomism]
    #14806727 -

Shroomism said:
They diagnosed me bipolar and all kinds of other shit too. Fuck em.
Those SSRIs and shit fuck with your brain chemistry, wellbutrin is one of the milder ones too. I said fuck your zombie pills.

Editor's note: Antidepressants and Psychedelics/Phenethylamines do not mix nicely



IMO most people that benefit from this are the people that are already zombies.

Just another pill to sell, that fucks with brain balances.


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14806745 -

By the way, Wellbutrin is NOT an SSRI.  It is a mild  DNRI--dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, besides that they think it works by psychoactivity of the metabolites, but it is poorly researched. It kind of feels like E when I am at the therapuetic level.

Wellbutrin IS a Phenethylamine.  It's the ketone analog of Cat (Cathinone.)


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I Having A BAD drug reaction? Serious only, please. [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #14806755 -

A lot of your symptoms resemble Bipolar disorder, especially the states of euphoria and depression. Although it's rare, Bupropion can produce states of mania and psychotic episodes; and given your history with Bipolar disorder I think this is something you should look at. Combining the Wellbutrin with the Trazodone may have produced some sort of negative reaction, which in turn amplified your manic-depressive symptoms.

One of my friends with Bipolar had all of the symptoms you are describing. He also admitted to me that he enjoyed the mania as he loved the excessive amounts of energy and euphoria. It was, however, during these states of mania that he binged on drugs, crashed 3 cars and went on a high-speed police chase which ended with him crashing into a shopfront window...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Crazy accident on drugs
( 1 2 3 all )
filthysock 8,075 51 12/04/05 05:19 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* So Geokills, what kind of drugs do you do?
( 1 2 all )
Grandpa 4,633 23 09/16/03 01:47 PM
by NapkinOfDoom
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,699 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* I think someone drugged me!! ToTheSummit 6,883 15 11/28/02 10:26 PM
by rain_angel
* Because of drugs... PDU 1,249 12 10/15/03 01:25 AM
by Strumpling
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever
* When you use drugs, do you..... Twirling 1,465 10 01/08/04 10:29 PM
by Anonymous
* shrooms bad for liver?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 26,467 24 04/09/20 07:37 PM
by TheStallionMang

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,493 topic views. 4 members, 53 guests and 330 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.