Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepeetee32
my first time shrooming *DELETED*
    #1437539 - 04/07/03 10:56 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by peetee32

Reason for deletion: none

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: my first time shrooming [Re: peetee32]
    #1438160 - 04/08/03 03:09 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Good to hear it turned out well!  :wink:
You might want to try growing your own and paying cents per ounce instead of $300 (ouch!)
And a bit of a warning, 5-6g is a whole different ballgame from 3.5g. I've tripped a few dozen times from 2 to 7g and I don't think I'll go above 5g again, the mental confusion just gets too great. Just be prepared to not know what the fuck is going on, on those higher doses. 

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: my first time shrooming [Re: zeta]
    #1438282 - 04/08/03 04:50 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I jus did 7 grams on last thursday. It was the best trip i ever had.

It was jus gettin dark outside and i got this new comfortable matress so that felt hella good i was in my bed watchin tv I got a glass of juice and sat there and ate them by chewing them then sipping some juice and then rolling my toungue around in the juice shroom puddle in my mouth so that the psilocybin would enter the bloodstream faster since under the toungue is so rich in blood vessels. It kicked in a half hour later when i went to take a piss and i was hella smiling and my pupils were hella big, so i turned on the Matrix on dvd. and there was a big ass storm comin down too which i could watch out my window.

i was watching the movie on and off cuz i kept spacing out into my thoughts and turning into wat u turn into when ur shroomin, crazy (basically). I felt so good, i had this fantastic body hi and every muscle in my body was tingling. I couldent stop smiling, I started lafing at how powerfull i thought i was, i felt like i could do ne thing and i felt like all the problems in my life were solved cuz the shrooms were showing how to handle things, i felt so peacefull and happy and powerfull, i felt like a god. then the matrix ended and the War was on tv and they were fighting for this airfield, it was hella crazy. There were people gettin shot and this medic had to cover this one wouded dude on the ground who he was working on so that dirt from the explosions didnt fly into thier bodies like in the begging of Saving private ryan. and rockets were bein fired, and i was like "damn its goin down" I was watching a live battle on tv while shroomin. then as i felt them start to where off and the feelings start to go away i got depressed cuz i was feelin so good about life. so then i opend my window while it was rainin so i could smoke, and lighting flashes could b seen occasionally.

Best trip i ever had.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

Offlinesummitstealth
D-dog

Loc: EastCoast, USA
Re: my first time shrooming [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1440315 - 04/08/03 08:26 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Great post about you Trip on 7g's "Shamansean", I should have some GT's here in a few weeks for my own personal fun. I just got done making a spore syringe today and still have about 6cc of spore sulution left over in a jar.

--------------------
Sporeworks
Ralphster44's Spores
MicronFilter Disc
Hawkseye

Edited by summitstealth (04/08/03 08:27 PM)

Offlinepeetee32
Re: my first time shrooming [Re: summitstealth]
    #1478839 - 04/21/03 01:25 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

my second time shrooming (to be continued):

my first trial was basically at test to see my tolerance to shrooms and how potent these were. i have 24.8 grams left, and we are going to split it up between the 4 of us this saturday. a little more then 6 grams per person...but i dont think im gonna eat all 6 grams. considering i was in a level 2-3 trip from 3.5 grams...i plan on eating at least 5g this time, and then eating more depending on what happens.

here is the plan:
all 4 of us drive down to a cabin in virginia. its a religious retreat house my friends parents rent out...but nobody is using it this weekend. it sleeps like 20-30 people, and we have thrown some MAJOR parties there in the past. we are all very comfortable there, its surrounded by woods, and there is a small general store about 1/4 mile away. a screened in deck...very nice. also, within a 2 minute walk, there is a wide open field surrounded by trees and mountains that we always go to sit out under the stars and just chill out.

im bringing my TV, PS2, DVDs, stereo, my new stunt kite (with glow sticks attached) some food/drink, vitamin C, some ganja and a video camera.

we are perparing for a very exciting adventure. i think only one other person has tried the fungi before...and we are all looking forward to this experience. im still trying to decide
1. how much to take
2. what time to take them

as far as #1, im going to eat some, and if i want to experience some stronger effects ill toke some ganja or eat some more. and #2, i want to experience some daylight as well as some night time adventure..so ill probably eat them around 4:30-5:00pm...but i also hope to fall asleep at a reasonable hour, so we might partake a little earlier.

i cant wait for this weekend, its going to be alot of fun and i cant wait to report back to let you know how it all went. ill be back 2/27. until then...

OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #1478879 - 04/21/03 01:47 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I would not take 5-6g if it's only your second trip... and your friends who have never tripped shouldn't eat more than 3g... just a tip for a nice trip!

The setting sounds good! Enjoy your trip!

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Re: my first time shrooming [Re: Annom]
    #1479029 - 04/21/03 02:48 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I agree, although my theory is that if u think ur rdy for 6 grams, then ur rdy- i think itd b wise for u to stick with the 3.5 gram doses for awhile until u understand and experience all the wierd things that can happen while u shroomin. i mean if ur set on doin 6 grams then ur prably gonna do it ne way no matter wat ne one tells u, but i think u should consider aquiring more experience first.

--------------------

-Too Short

Offlinepeetee32
    #1479322 - 04/21/03 04:55 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

yall know more about this stuff then me, thats why im here! lol. realistically, ill probably eat 4-4.5g, let it set in, then go from there. i i think i want to kick it up a notch, ill hit a bowl, then let it ride.

i know you build a tolerance pretty quickly to shrooms and you shouldn't eat them like 2 days back to back, but whats the best way to prolong your peak?
during my peak with the 3.5g (about 60-70min after eating), i would have liked to experience a deeper effect, and i was very choerent and still part of reality. what typically happens if you take 1-2 more grams at that point?

does it rocket you into level 5, or does it take another hour for that to hit you, and by then you don't even feel it?

thanks for any advice/input.

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

#1479565 - 04/21/03 06:29 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

well at that point ne more mushrooms that u eat will b wasted because ur body is building up a tolerance, basically decide on the dose u want to take and take it all at once.

I find that 3 days is the minimum amount of time one should wait before they dose again. (i dont know if i worded that right so - lets say u shroom on a monday, then u should at least wait until thursday or friday b4 u trip again.

--------------------

-Too Short

Offlinepeetee32
    #1517115 - 05/03/03 08:50 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

well, my second time was posponed because of the rain...but me and my brother are ready for memorial day weekend...we're going to eat somewhere between 5-6g and go lay out on the beach. we always have plenty of food and coolers when we beach it, we'll have music, sun, water....i think this will be incredible.

anyone else ever tripped out at the beach?

oh, and we go to bethany beach, and we lay out in this spot at the very end of the beach, very open and not crowded. cant wait. made some brownies for my brother who wants to try ganja but wont smoke it...he gonna LOVE it. : )

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience