Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMycoangelo
The voice of the shroom
    #521570 - 01/15/02 06:51 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

The native american shroom rituals were often done in complete darkness. The indians reported that they would hear the shroom speaking to them and imparting information to them such as agricultural techniques or recipes for shamanic potions or medicines. Most scientists have found that clear auditory hallucinations occur around the 10 gram of dry material dose. I've read that at this level (especially in darkness) a strange phenonmenon occurs, the splitting of the ego, 2nd self, spirit of the mushroom speaking, etc. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this and I would like to know what the shrooms told you :)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: The voice of the shroom [Re: Mycoangelo]
    #521614 - 01/15/02 07:44 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

10 g isn't the universal dosage for this level you are speaking of, it differs ...

the night i took just over an eighth of cyanescens and a hit of acid I had clear auditory hallucinations at the harshest part of the peak ... as I suspected it isn't like the shrooms are speaking english to you or anything, you get FEELINGS and possibly thoughts that maybe you are hearing something that isn't there. I "heard" voices, but not like actual voices, more like sound-waves or something (hard to explain...) but the feelings I was getting from them was that they were talking about how I was in this new pure reality, etc etc ... it was pretty frightening (i wrote a report on it a while ago). i saw beings that weren't there, and i guess when i got these thoughts they turned into "voices" .... that's my theory

Offlineoptikal_trip
enthusiast

Loc: Toronto
Re: The voice of the shroom [Re: HB]
    #521637 - 01/15/02 08:06 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I see what you're saying, heavenly blue. They say thats how telepathy is.. you cant actually talk to someone through your mind but only send thoughts.. when i do high doses of mushrooms (5-10grams [the most i've done]) i get those "thoughts" when my cat comes near me (so i think my cat talks to me) and sometimes with trees. Its really wierd.

--------------------
They chopped her goddam head off right there in the parking lot. Then they cut all kinds of holes in her head and sucked the blood out. I think they were after the pineal gland.

Invisibledk138
enthusiast
Loc: SOC
Re: The voice of the shroom *DELETED* [Re: optikal_trip]
    #521824 - 01/15/02 11:24 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by dk138

--------------------
"And the worms ate into his brains."

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #521841 - 01/15/02 11:41 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I've never had the mushroom itself impart any wisdom on me, albeit they are all in my stomach. But I have spoken, in length, to the toilet, lamp posts, the gremlins in my ceiling, a dumpster, and a baby.....well I think it was a baby, might have been a soda can though.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

OfflineSherlockDrubu
enthusiast
Re: The voice of the shroom [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #522885 - 01/16/02 08:47 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I hear crazy thoughts, and I always hear someone say "DREWS TRIPPIN!" And then I'd say it. 6 grams got me pretty bad, nice and crazy.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: The voice of the shroom [Re: dk138]
    #523235 - 01/17/02 06:34 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Your cat is attracted to your vibrations. When i'm on shrooms I notice that my cat is more aware than humans are. She just isn't capable of what humans are so it appears that she's a dumb animal.

Cat's are QUICK man. Their mind is always alert and aware. When i'm on shrooms this becomes evident. My cat looks at me like "hey you're on my level now....whoa"

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #538423 - 02/02/02 08:10 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I will often hear auditory hallucinations but they are normal sounds: the cat meowing---a knock at the door---"rapping or knocking" sounds---my name being called---a friend speaking to me but he's not in the room with me---

Objects don't talk to me---but then I'm not in total darkness, that makes a difference. I was in a cavern once, I was like the only person to show up on the tour so the guide led me to this one room and let me wait there til more people showed up. At one point he turned out all the lights and it was total darkness. The thing is---I started to see things. Shapes of rock and colorful lights---all were my mind trying to add sense to a totally black world...

Offlinehippy_lettuce
enthusiast
Re: The voice of the shroom [Re: Tannis]
    #538642 - 02/02/02 02:18 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

learyfan, i know what you're saying, except i get that with all animals, i notice my friends' dogs always come to me and stay with me while im tripping and sometimes we communicate with eachother, it's weird stuff

--------------------
F.B.I. got a file on me, set all drug offenders free...

Anonymous

Re: The voice of the shroom [Re: optikal_trip]
    #539538 - 02/03/02 06:46 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

your comment on telepathy...

one time i was at a friends house and we had all taken morning glory seeds. my friend and i were standing there having a conversation and then we both at the same time realized that we hadn't actually been talking. we heard each others voices clear as day...

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #540033 - 02/04/02 06:56 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

In my last trip I saw the spirit of the mushroom, don't ask me to describe it because I can't and it did speak to me he said that I was ok now and it had things to show me.
I did not talk to it I thought I was kind of crazy so I did not ask him any questions.
But I just heard a talk from T. McKenna were he says that the shrooms will speak to you but you have to start the conversation.
I am going to try it the next time, and let you know if it works

--------------------

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
Re: The voice of the shroom [Re: LOBO]
    #541258 - 02/05/02 11:19 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Damn how many shrooms do you guys have to eat to get to this point? Its alot like mesculin to me...I wonder if 7 grams Azures would cause the shrooms to talk to ya

--------------------

OfflineGRiMBLe_GRuMBLe
journeyman
Loc: Alabama, Land of Cubensis
    #541406 - 02/05/02 01:45 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I strongly believe the mushrooms have a spirit or voice of some kind.
Whenever I go out into a field to pick some shrooms, I always seem to pick up vibrations of some kind, and I may get the feeling to walk in a certain direction, and when I do I will usually walk up on a cap or group of caps. It's a very cosmic experience, almost as though the shrooms are calling my name, "Hey man, I'm over here."

--------------------
Free Yourself From Yourself

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
Re: The voice of the shroom [Re: SouthernGent]
    #542232 - 02/06/02 07:03 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

*Damn how many shrooms do you guys have to eat to get to this point? Its alot like mesculin to me...I wonder if 7 grams Azures would cause the shrooms to talk to ya*

I took 4 g of cubies and 4 g of harmala, but this was the first time they spoke to me.
I think it has to do with a certain state of mind not just amount of shrooms.
Well I am no expert, I need to experiment more, next time I will try to start the conversation with the shrooms and see what happens.
Funny as I write this I think I must be going insane, thinking of talking with a fungus, but under it's influence it feels totally normal. :smile:

--------------------

OfflineFood
---Beast---

Loc: Siberia
Re: The voice of the shroom [Re: LOBO]
    #549855 - 02/13/02 09:08 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hey Smack 31 - I had a very similar experiece on shrooms I would be starting a sentence outloud and finishing it off purely in my head and yet my friend would know what I was saying and would respond and we had whole conversations that another fiend (who was listening)could not understand - he said that we were just saying bits of words occasionally and reacting to nothing .

It was amazing .

--------------------
--------mushworld.com-----More info than you can throw a stick at-

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract