Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Fuck you HPPD, move out of my way [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14354090 -

Its just the side effect of having your 3rd eye payed open brah  :devito:

I see horseys and kitties and all sorts of weird stuff in my peripherials but when I turn to check it out they're gone... I don't know if its HPPD but it never used to happen to me :lol:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck you HPPD, move out of my way [Re: twighead]
    #14354217 -

I get "fireflys" of a blueish-green color every once in a great while just after exerting myself. It started happening immediately after I tried mescaline, and its been decreasing ever since. I kinda like it, it looks cool. But then again it only happens in isolated instances about once a month or so, and only for 5-10 seconds.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck you HPPD, move out of my way [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #14354335 -

I've noticed one real problem with symptoms of what is probably HDDP, aside from spacing out to the twitchuals. Whenever it's raining at night and I'm driving the colors of the lights, traffic lights, and lines makes it very hard to determine if I am staying in the right lanes and have twice nearly killed myself, and someone else, as a result.

That shit is NOT cool.



~Monk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck you HPPD, move out of my way [Re: numonkei]
    #14354350 -

The one weird thing I get, apart from if I'm reading text for a while then looking at a wall and seeing lines and lines of shimmering bands of light, is randomly I'll get this little orb begin flashing and growing at the corner of my vision, and occasionally there'll be like 5 of them, and they'll start spinning, though this only lasts for 30 seconds usually.

Mind you my vision is really fucking terrible and this is with glasses on. With glasses off my world is pretty fucked looking. :lol::facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck you HPPD, move out of my way [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14354365 -

Ditto.

Sometimes also the computer screen will merge with the background. And lines of text will become a negative of themselves in the negative space between lines. Makes it harder to read analog books in the dark.

(I can't believe 'analog books' is a term that actually makes sense now.:nonono:)




~Monk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck you HPPD, move out of my way [Re: numonkei]
    #14354368 -

I hate driving at night, especially when in the rain. I think that is the reason.

--

As far as reading text, even on my computer screen with every movement of my eyes there is a image burn of the previous.

Basically it is static and tracers, which the later causing the image burn and the static causing the perception of movement.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck you HPPD, move out of my way [Re: numonkei]
    #14354380 -

numonkei said:
(I can't believe 'analog books' is a term that actually makes sense now.:nonono:)




There is no reason to say that. We all know what a book is. If it is a non traditional book, meaning not on paper than you may say e-book or similar.

Stop saying analog books now and save the future.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck you HPPD, move out of my way [Re: 4runner]
    #14354407 -

There's no reason for any words. All that shit is arbitrary.

I don't think 'analog books' would pick up. Using shitty terms in lieu of commonly accepted words is probably a symptom of HPPD.

Same with the image burn, but for some reason it's only on the comp screen, not television or other displays.




~Monk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck you HPPD, move out of my way [Re: numonkei]
    #14354423 -

I think it has to do with the high contrast of text and static images as apposed so the TV. If I look at the web on my 27, well it is blurry but it still has that same effect.

Of course on mushroom I notice my monitor looks lie a kaleidoscope threw up on it. I hate trying to use a computer on shrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck you HPPD, move out of my way [Re: 4runner]
    #14354849 -

anunnakian said:
I think it has to do with the high contrast of text and static images as apposed so the TV. If I look at the web on my 27, well it is blurry but it still has that same effect.

Of course on mushroom I notice my monitor looks lie a kaleidoscope threw up on it. I hate trying to use a computer on shrooms.



Yeah, gets filled with kaleidoscopic patterns. I remember trying to change the song on iTunes and the gray upper bar was shitting purple and red, not to mention album covers. It's good that certain covers are more psychedelic than others, they're easier to notice :laugh:
I'd love to see the world like in LSD afterglow (that smooth and crispy look) for like a week or a month, would be awesome :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck you HPPD, move out of my way [Re: twighead]
    #14355330 -

twighead said:
Its just the side effect of having your 3rd eye payed open brah  :devito:


:bubbles:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck you HPPD, move out of my way [Re: Poid]
    #14355403 -

Poid said:
twighead said:
Its just the side effect of having your 3rd eye payed open brah  :devito:


:bubbles:



:ghandi: :eyemonster: :zoidberg:



























:prance::kingtard::prance:
:thirdeyeani:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuck you HPPD, move out of my way [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14355429 -

I've had the symptoms of HPPD since I was a little kid, except it's called Palinopsia, and I also love taking psychedelics. :Feelstrippyman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wanting to move... Oscuro_lobo 2,288 10 10/30/02 09:23 AM
by Oscuro_lobo
* I hereby create HPPD's hot sister, HPPG RedNucleus 837 2 04/04/05 03:50 PM
by mantis
* Moving to Canada
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Kid_Orgo 9,460 72 10/05/03 12:58 PM
by dastats
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 09:13 AM
by baraka
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,261 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* Poll: What's the DEA's next move? Twirling 914 4 07/25/03 01:57 PM
by pattern
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* California is so fucked djfrog 2,566 16 10/29/03 11:26 PM
by AliceDee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,600 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.