Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly)
    #14332397 -

I'm posting this not because I did, but because I'm afraid I just might in the future.

I rent rooms in my house. I've been doing this for 2 years now. I have had 13 roomates during the last 2 years. I had no problems with any of of my roomates except 2 of them

These 2 roomates chose not to pay rent. And guess what, both were black...

It sucks cause it just might be a coincidence, but still, it created some sort of fear towards renting rooms to black people...

After you get burned twice for a couple hundred of dollars, it does that to you.

I know I'm wrong, I'll probably rent to black people again, but if I get burned again............


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: Patlal]
    #14332423 -

Were any of the other renters black? I would say that you just had 2 bad individuals and color had nothing to do with it. In the future ask for references where they lived and payed rent before and follow up those references. If they seem shady, don't rent to them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: MadamLeMorte]
    #14332448 -

MadamLeMorte said:
Were any of the other renters black? I would say that you just had 2 bad individuals and color had nothing to do with it. In the future ask for references where they lived and payed rent before and follow up those references. If they seem shady, don't rent to them.



No... unfortinately, these were the only 2 black guys I rented too.

So its 0 in 2.

I seriously hope it was just coincidence.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: MadamLeMorte]
    #14332456 -

It's just a coincidence, you can't stop renting to black people just because you got ripped of by two, if they were white would you do that?

I've kicked an indian from my former house because we were 3 girls and he was a complete perv, it got to a point where I got to lock my room door because I didn't felt safe, also he didn't pay the whole rent and this disgusting habit of peeing in the bidet, but I would have kicked him out independently of being indian.


--------------------


"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: pouihi]
    #14332466 -

pouihi said:
disgusting habit of peeing in the bidet.



:curbyourenthusiasm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #14332478 -

Now that is doing it wrong.
In first world countries, bidets pee on you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: Patlal]
    #14332508 -

Did I ever do things that looked racist? Oh my gosh hell yea. You can't avoid certain actions looking racist to someone, especially to someone who sees it in all things. But things that were actually intended racist? I cant think of any example.

I look up to all people except those individuals who prove that course of action incorrect.

I can be VERY unforgiving towards people I perceive as bigots, but last time i checked thats not a race, or particular to any race.

All races are per definition awesome to me, on the conscious and subconscious level.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: 4runner]
    #14332512 -

man it's just wrong  :ugh:
getting to the bathroom and finding piss in our bidet, c'mon...


--------------------


"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: pouihi]
    #14332516 -

I don't get bidets. It's like the most redundant thing ever...what's wrong with just wiping one's arse?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #14332527 -

What if were taking this epic dump and you reach and find out someone peed over the roll?  Would you like that?

Dont pee in the bidet :awesome:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: 4runner]
    #14332532 -

I'm not one to discriminate based on color or creed but I fucking hate the way a good deal of impoverished people of all colors(although demographically it is mostly black people) look/yell/harass me when I roll through certain parts of town. Sorry I'm white and have a car and that a majority of you dropped out of school to sell crack, walk around with a gun, and drink all day.  Maybe it's not me they're actually upset with, but subconsciously with their own life decisions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: pouihi]
    #14332537 -

I tried to explain to my black friend that I thought using the word 'nigga' shouldn't be such a taboo for a white person to say.

If I say 'what up nigga?' to my friend, I don't want it to mean 'I hate black people' I want it to be ironically funny because we are both white and it's a fun word to pronounce.  No negative connotations anywhere...

Sadly, I was fucking drunk as shit and from what I was told, the conversation didn't go over like I thought it did and I ended up looking like a huge asshole.

We didn't really hang out much after that.
:feelsbadman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: Asante]
    #14332540 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
What if were taking this epic dump and you reach and find out someone peed over the roll?  Would you like that?

Dont pee in the bidet :awesome:



I agree it's not the thing to do but I just don't get bidets.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #14332569 -

Mad_Larkin said:
I agree it's not the thing to do but I just don't get bidets.



A warm water shower for the bung hole or a dry piece of paper.

If you got shit on your hand would you just clean it with a piece of paper, hell no. That really is the thinking behind them. I want one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: cbhead23]
    #14332585 -

Quote:
Sadly, I was fucking drunk as shit and from what I was told, the conversation didn't go over like I thought it did and I ended up looking like a huge asshole.

We didn't really hang out much after that.
:feelsbadman:




Awww that REALLY sucks.  One more reason just not to go there period if you're white.
Just accept they can, you can't and that that is OK.

If you can't accept that form a group called We Want To Call You Nigga Too And We Really Dont Mean Bad Things With That and hold a million man march of white people, native americans and asians who feel that way and black people who are cool with that. If you play your cards right that can actually affect positive change, but until then don't go there if you're white, seriously. Its gonna be awkward.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: 4runner]
    #14332590 -

Stereotypes are there for a reason.........

and its not cause they are completely untrue :2cents:


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #14332605 -

I was in a restaurant once where the toilets were rigged with a bidet function. I had a few to drink, I didnt know. Suddenly this jet of water, well you know what happens and I yelled WHAT THE FUCK so loud it could be heard in the restaurant and bodyslammed against the door in shock.

A waiter came asking if everything was OK :lol:

I prefer paper vastly over a bidet.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: Asante]
    #14332611 -

I admittedly don't know much about bidets, but if it cleans your ass after you take a crap, won't it get crap in it? How is pee worse than crap?

I'm thinking I'm probably missing some key points on bidet usage???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: 4runner]
    #14332626 -

anunnakian said:
Mad_Larkin said:
I agree it's not the thing to do but I just don't get bidets.



A warm water shower for the bung hole or a dry piece of paper.

If you got shit on your hand would you just clean it with a piece of paper, hell no. That really is the thinking behind them. I want one.



Yeah, nice CLEAN bidets are awesome  :rockon:  you can also use them for cleaning your feet for example, basically anything that doesn't require as much water as the shower, and can't be done in the lavatory.
I never knew why americans don't use bidets, but it should be some cultural thing?


--------------------


"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you ever do something racist? (willingly or unwillingly) [Re: pouihi]
    #14332634 -

I just love the way a thread can go from racism to bidets lol.

Go Shroomery :awethumb:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 2 racists don't make a right moe.phan 972 13 03/27/09 04:43 PM
by moe.phan
* I use a bidet EternalCowabunga 1,509 18 08/16/16 05:06 AM
by Moonshoe
* Do you Bidet or not?
( 1 2 all )
Nolan92 1,922 27 06/17/16 06:45 PM
by Citizen X
* How do you use a bidet? Bitter Cactus 4,601 16 06/19/15 07:38 PM
by Ikarus
* Bidet toilet seats Bulbasaur 684 14 06/07/14 12:14 PM
by NWlight
* k....i'm not racist - but shit like this is really getting to me
( 1 2 all )
blkjkrabbit 3,303 39 07/16/08 02:01 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Who owns a bidet?
( 1 2 all )
Groo 960 21 02/29/16 01:14 AM
by Asshat331
* Anyone here used a bidet? RonaldFuckingPaul 752 10 12/04/12 12:21 AM
by JimLahey

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,287 topic views. 3 members, 78 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.