Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTANZWUT
Paranoid Hermit

Loc: Dante's Inferno
dreams of mushies?
    #1410491 - 03/26/03 06:43 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

normaly i am a good lucid dreamer(controling dreams) i can do it about once a week. but i had no control over this dream. i dremt that i was in holland and i saw some of my friends that live there. so i got of my bus i was on and went to talk to them. they were shroomed to fuck and my friends gave me a cake type thing that was red and had mushies in it. i took them and in my dream i was tripping out. it was so fukcing amazing i woke up feeling as if i had tripped and had the same feelign i do always when i wake up from tripping.
also i wanna ask has any one else dremt of swimming in a sea of mushrooms. mine were the colour of blue and yellow.

--------------------
Just another freak in the freak kingdom.

Edited by TANZWUT (03/26/03 08:06 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: dreams of mushies? [Re: TANZWUT]
    #1410752 - 03/26/03 08:21 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

:smile:

one week for 3 nights in a row i had dreams of finally getting some acid and tripping.

one time i was at a dead show .. i swaer i was tripping lol. I woke up and was like wtf GOD DAMNIT!

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineMens tranquilla
In lake'ch
Re: dreams of mushies? [Re: Vulture]
    #1411159 - 03/26/03 10:58 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I guess i could add one dream from my dream journal (keep it for Lucid Dreams but even without them its rewarding :smile:)
17-18.3 night

Psychedelic walk in winter forest
I'm walking in dark forest, under influence of  some hallucinogen. (mushrooms? DMT for dreaming?) It's dark and there is snow everywhere, forest around me, i have about 10 kilometers walk to my home, i feel very disoriented and keep just walking on. I come to gas station, and now know better how long i still have to walk. My vision is jumping around.  It starts to get brighter as morning comes, road is straight infront of me and on both side of the road there is forest of long pine trees. I start to hallucinate, i see part of the forest turn into kaleidoskopic pattern, one part of the forest keeps copying itself as reflections, it forms like path through the forest. I get rush of euphoria when i see this scenery unfold before me. Then i notice that on the other side of the road, about 4 meters from me there is 2 Aphex Twin kids grinning at me with their twisted smile, and some intensive Aphex Twin like music with irregular wildly going drum patterns starts to play. I sing back to them King Crimson's 21th Century Schizoid Man, and at the same time jump on my left and start floating above the ground. Then i seem to change place. Now i see the same road ive been walking earlier, its dark again. I follow my trail on snow(only trail there where), they seem to go on the right side of the road, sometimes going irregularily as i have runned around and jumped. I follow exactly my footsteps as i have jumped earlier, and jump again and feel enormous freedom and bliss and  just stay for while spinning in air. When i jumped on air, at the same time Richard Ashcroft's Bitter Sweet Symphony started playing. Then all i could perceive was Richard Ashcroft's album cover art, there was sort of simplistic picture of sun emitting wavy rays. I just inspected that if it was made with Abode Photoshop. When i woke up i felt like i really was on shrooms, but i just went back on dreaming.   

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: dreams of mushies? [Re: TANZWUT]
    #1411175 - 03/26/03 11:11 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I hardly ever remember dreams:(.  But, one time I had this dream i was in this fucked up place, can't even explain, then I went into the water and found all these mushrooms growing :smile: and they looked really fucked up.  Then I went back to a classroom or something and me and my buddys were all trading differant mushrooms then I ate em:).  Don't know if I dream tripped, doubt it though, but it as a nice dream:) 

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
Re: dreams of mushies? [Re: barfightlard]
    #1411275 - 03/26/03 11:59 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Friday night..actually saturday mornign after shrooming I finally fell asleep. I had a dream about consuming some mushrooms and I had a whole trip in a dream..it was really amazing..really weird..but definitly a good dream.

OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
Re: dreams of mushies? [Re: barfightlard]
    #1411628 - 03/26/03 02:55 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

one dream i had, i was drving along and in this gigantic valley there was a monstrous mushroom bush. like a blackberry bush with mushrooms on it. i didn't take the time to question it and dove right in. i dream-tripped pretty hard, but it was wacky. i also thought i was on acid once too at some big music festival.. crazy

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
Re: dreams of mushies? [Re: Howardo]
    #1411711 - 03/26/03 03:30 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

one time i had a dream that i was tripping on drugs, and my nehbors found me talking to myself in their driveway, and put me to bed.. the most fucked up thing about it was that i was actually tripping in the dream, i had no fucking idea wtf was going on.. unlike my normal dreams where it is just like reality.. weird huh

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

OfflineEidolon_Phantasm
"The Groover"

Loc: Canberra, Australia
Re: dreams of mushies? [Re: Howardo]
    #1411720 - 03/26/03 03:33 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Dream tripping is mighty fine.
I believe the experiences and the trips are as real as waking (within dreams).
I mean whose to say that "tripping" isn't a different form of dreaming or waking for that matter.
I guess its just like having a wet mushie dream...

--------------------
"The Wanderer Of The Subconscious Realm"

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: dreams of mushies? [Re: Eidolon_Phantasm]
    #1411997 - 03/26/03 05:15 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

The past few nights in a row i have been dreaming about picking Panaeolus subbalteatus. It is really wierd though because i will be having one of my normally wierd dreams and in the middle of my dream out of nowhere i bend down and see hundreds of Panaeolus subbalteatus every where then the rest of my dream is me picking them and setting them up for drying. It is so wierd because every dream i have had is different but they all end up the same way.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience