Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Protests Poll
    #1395564 - 03/20/03 01:37 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Votes accepted from (12/31/69 05:00 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: Protests Poll [Re: pattern]
    #1395602 - 03/20/03 01:48 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Can someone explain this picture?  Looks like a blind guy is about to crash into the mailbox :grin: 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1395623 - 03/20/03 01:57 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Thats a weird picture...

Anyways, I hope anyone who can make it can go to a protest... I hope people from all over the world can see that Americans are all not like Bush.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1395644 - 03/20/03 02:07 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

he's not blind, his cane isn't white....

and he's helping that kid pull the newspaper box...

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Anonymous

#1395656 - 03/20/03 02:14 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Yeah, protestors who break others property are cool because that always helps their cause :smirk:.  Protestors should grow up and start living in the real world.

I laugh my ass off at the college students who walked out of class.  LOL Ok go ahead its your money and your education your losing.

Edited by TackleBerry (03/20/03 02:15 PM)

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
Re: Protests Poll [Re: TackleBerry]
    #1395765 - 03/20/03 03:01 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

i went to a protest on the 15. i live in a really smalle town, so i didnt' expect a huge thing or anything.
it was a good turn out concidering.

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

Anonymous

Re: Protests Poll [Re: soylent_green]
    #1395778 - 03/20/03 03:09 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Cool. It must have made a big impact.

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #1395783 - 03/20/03 03:12 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Maybe off topic maybe not, but here is a video of the protests (warning: source has an agenda, I just happen to agree with it).
http://www.brain-terminal.com/articles/video/peace-protest2-qt-hq.html

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

OfflineAngry Mycologist
Spontaneouslycombusting

Loc: Galapagos
    #1395836 - 03/20/03 03:31 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Protestors should grow up and start living in the real world. 

Yea!  C'mon!  I mean, questioning their government!?  Can you believe the nerve?  Oh well, damn libbies and their "freedom" idea.

:tongue: 

--------------------
The proper penalty of ignorance, which is of course that those who don't know should learn from those who do... - Plato

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Re: Protests Poll [Re: Angry Mycologist]
    #1395844 - 03/20/03 03:34 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Yea! C'mon! I mean, questioning their government!? Can you believe the nerve? Oh well, damn libbies and their "freedom" idea.

I question my government. The thing some of these other people need to do is question every source of information. Not just their government. You also have to consider the fact that sometimes people you don't like are in fact right.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Anonymous

Re: Protests Poll [Re: Angry Mycologist]
    #1395848 - 03/20/03 03:35 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Protestors should grow up and start living in the real world. 

Yea!  C'mon!  I mean, questioning their government!?  Can you believe the nerve?  Oh well, damn libbies and their "freedom" idea.

:tongue: 

Yep, and Im using my freedom of speech too.  Thanks for noticing! :tongue:

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1395857 - 03/20/03 03:39 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Yeah, a lot more of an impact than you're lazy ass, doing absolutely nothing to help the cause.

OfflineAngry Mycologist
Spontaneouslycombusting

Loc: Galapagos
    #1395860 - 03/20/03 03:39 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Yep, and Im using my freedom of speech too. Thanks for noticing! 

Oh, I noticed, I did the exact same thing (touche)  :wink: 

--------------------
The proper penalty of ignorance, which is of course that those who don't know should learn from those who do... - Plato

Anonymous

#1395869 - 03/20/03 03:42 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

people who attend demonstrations do make an impact. if all of the women who marched for suffrage had just said, "i'm only one person, i cannot make a difference"... and not showed up and marched, if all of the blacks standing up for equality and demonstrating for their civil rights had all though, "but what impact will it really make if i go to the march"... where would they be?

going to these marches is one of the few things those of us opposed to this war can actually do. it may not be much... but it's something. when i look back on all of this mess and i remember the millions of people who stood up and spoke out against this... i'll be glad to know i was one of them.

every single person matters. maybe you don't support the cause.... but there's no need to be a cynical asshole.

Anonymous

Re: Protests Poll [Re: angryshroom]
    #1395881 - 03/20/03 03:49 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Yeah, a lot more of an impact than you're lazy ass, doing absolutely nothing to help the cause.

Hmmm... I think there is a reason Im doing NOTHING TO SUPPORT YOUR IDIOTIC CAUSE. Why don't you get ready to go spit on our soldiers when they get home you fuck.

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
    #1395883 - 03/20/03 03:49 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Hmmm... I think there is a reason Im doing NOTHING TO SUPPORT YOUR IDIOTIC CAUSE. Why don't you get ready to go spit on our soldiers when they get home you fuck.

That isn't going to win any support either.

--------------------

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1395919 - 03/20/03 04:00 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Im not against the people involved in the war. I support them in a way. Its too bad that they are created into killing machines, thats what they are trained to do.

I like to exercise my freedom of speech, show the government that I actually feel differently from them and voice my opinion. Me and around 40 of my friends and family were at the rallies in SF, and I know I wasn't the only person with that many people there.

If you actually believe that we are in there for a justified cause, thats your own opinion, however Id really support you in opening your mind. You wonder why most of the world hates the US.

I mean Saddam wanted to speak with GW before all of this, but, GW was too pussy to do it. We have the technology for them to speak face to face w/o actually being near eatchother. Communication is so key in any sort of relationship.

Anonymous

Re: Protests Poll [Re: angryshroom]
    #1395938 - 03/20/03 04:08 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Angry, sorry I got a little hot under the collar, but yes we are all entitled to our own opinions. However I am interested in reading about Saddam and GW meeting but GW pussed out. Do you have a link to that?

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1395952 - 03/20/03 04:13 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

I don't know if he "pussed out" ... but, he didn't take it seriously or something. Its too bad really...It would have maybe changed things if they actually got to talk.(Maybe not)

But, anyways, let me look around here.. It was only like 1-2 weeks ago this happend.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom