Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Heroin Spoon [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13793630 -

legit27 said:
CosmicFool said:
http://www.grand-illusions.com/images/articles/toyshop/magic_teaspoon/magic_teaspoon.wmv

here is a video of that spoon in action



my quickplayer does not understand this format.



wmv = windows media video

Prisoner#1 said:
it's nitinol, the stuff known as memory wire, made from titanium and nickel



yes the video I posted very clearly called it by it's named


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Spoon [Re: CosmicFool]
    #13793827 -

CosmicFool said:
legit27 said:
CosmicFool said:
http://www.grand-illusions.com/images/articles/toyshop/magic_teaspoon/magic_teaspoon.wmv

here is a video of that spoon in action



my quickplayer does not understand this format.



wmv = windows media video

Prisoner#1 said:
it's nitinol, the stuff known as memory wire, made from titanium and nickel



yes the video I posted very clearly called it by it's named



Im stealin ur sig. Well some of it.

-DH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Spoon [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13795542 -

DeadHearts said:
Im stealin ur sig. Well some of it.

-DH



go ahead
I've got a million sigs


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Spoon [Re: CosmicFool]
    #13795562 -

smackheads should be burned at the stake i say!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Spoon [Re: L.S.Ste]
    #13795592 -

Hy
L.S.Ste said:
smackheads should be burned at the stake i say!



....Junky?:wink::syringe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Spoon [Re: Tetriana]
    #13796214 -

Tetriana said:
That's what you get for living with a junkie?



Yup.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Spoon [Re: derpif]
    #13796334 -

derpif said:
Buy some of these
Silver Metallic Plastic Soupspoons



I want to see a video of this!
:needdrugs:

:hansen2:


--------------------
I'm The Douche, Doucher, His Royal Doucheness, or El Doucherino if you are not into that whole brevity thing.

Trade List : Wanted/have edible cultures, ethobotanicals, cool plants, cacti.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Spoon [Re: El Douche]
    #13796352 -

junkies put your thumbs up.


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Spoon [Re: derpif]
    #13796475 -

derpif said:
Buy some of these
Silver Metallic Plastic Soupspoons



Please don't do that. It was meant as a sick joke, but not to be done.
I have some friends who are addicted to heroin.
I accidentally wasted someones line a while back.
It was a lined up on a Cd-Cover.I didn't saw it and I took it up to read the tracklisting.
The scene that followed was just heartwrenching and nobody deserves that.


--------------------
Vitalic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Spoon [Re: derpif]
    #13799918 -



Where's my damn heroin spoonn :crankey:

Edited by Dorian Gray (01/17/11 12:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Spoon [Re: derpif]
    #13799928 -

derpif said:
derpif said:
Buy some of these
Silver Metallic Plastic Soupspoons



Please don't do that. It was meant as a sick joke, but not to be done.
I have some friends who are addicted to heroin.
I accidentally wasted someones line a while back.
It was a lined up on a Cd-Cover.I didn't saw it and I took it up to read the tracklisting.
The scene that followed was just heartwrenching and nobody deserves that.



agreed, get them help, not more spoons.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Spoon [Re: Legend]
    #13800371 -

legit27 said:
derpif said:
derpif said:
Buy some of these
Silver Metallic Plastic Soupspoons



Please don't do that. It was meant as a sick joke, but not to be done.
I have some friends who are addicted to heroin.
I accidentally wasted someones line a while back.
It was a lined up on a Cd-Cover.I didn't saw it and I took it up to read the tracklisting.
The scene that followed was just heartwrenching and nobody deserves that.



agreed, get them help, not more spoons.




:borat:



right on man. i have a friend who is an alcoholic and that's tough enough to see. i can't imagine watching a friends waste away because of the junk.


--------------------
:willynilly:

Edited by broken (01/17/11 01:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Spoon bending???
( 1 2 3 4 all )
PDU 4,538 70 07/27/08 08:36 AM
by UnholyChild666
* Help me clean my silverware! ReefaCheefa 645 10 09/13/09 10:38 AM
by Prisoner#1
* my friend is addicted to heroin - advice?
( 1 2 3 all )
vonhumboldt 6,716 42 11/07/10 01:25 PM
by destructo_low
* The Grateful Dead - "Spoonful" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,555 19 08/15/05 11:35 PM
by blackroselove
* wooden silverware All We Perceive 1,159 15 04/25/12 06:50 AM
by rackem
* The Big H, H for Heroin
( 1 2 3 all )
mushiemountain 6,634 46 05/20/06 02:00 AM
by mushiemountain
* Ok this is what i did to my mates kitchen.....this is bad.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
psilosibling 5,842 71 05/04/07 09:14 AM
by psilosibling
* Knives 0kehSt0nr 1,070 8 06/25/08 09:59 AM
by daytripper05

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,899 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.