Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Ear gauges
    #13228795 -

Who has em? Do you like them? Did you go too big? Any problems?

How long would it take to gauge to one inch?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13228805 -

I've had gauges for about 4 years now and I love them. I would never go to an inch though shit is nasty and played out. I'm at a 1/2 inch right now. Inch would probably take you around a year or more. You really have to go slow or else you end up fucking your ears up.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: Rocker232]
    #13228821 -

Quote:
You really have to go slow or else you end up fucking your ears up.



Because having a 1-inch hole in them isn't fucked up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: Arden]
    #13228835 -

Arden said:
Quote:
You really have to go slow or else you end up fucking your ears up.



Because having a 1-inch hole in them isn't fucked up.



Oh I see you do not approve??

Go get a crew cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: Rocker232]
    #13228842 -

I started stretching my ears a while ago but I'm just more into facial piercings so I took them out. I don't remember what I got to but I was going down a size or two every week, probably should have done it slower but turned out alright.

An inch would take you just under a year if you're lucky with no blowouts or anything. Just make sure to take it slow once you get down to 0's.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: Arden]
    #13228864 -

Arden said:
Quote:
You really have to go slow or else you end up fucking your ears up.



Because having a 1-inch hole in them isn't fucked up.



I have a friend who gauged one of his ears to quickly and it tore his ear lobe in half so he has these two dangling things instead of an ear lobe, he cut his other ear lobe in half to match it. 

In my honest opinion I see no aesthetic attraction to gauged ears but really style is ones own choice. It's kind of just something else to pull on when your in a fight with someone.


--------------------
PCP:heart: - LSD:thumbup: - DMT:nonono: - Shrooms - ketamine:thumbup: - Meth:eek: - Heroin - Methoxetamine - MDA - 5-MeO-DMT - Mescaline - Foxy - Indopan - DPT - Kratom - MDPV - Marinol - DOM - Bromo-DragonFLY - 2c-i - 2c-t-2 - Methcathinone - Kava

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: You Agree]
    #13228878 -

I have 5/8ths inch lobes. I dig em alot.

Took me a couple years, but only because I stayed at 00 and 1/2 for like 6 months each


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: You Agree]
    #13228883 -

i have 2 gauges in at the moment, im going to 1/2 inch.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13228887 -

DeadHearts said:
Arden said:
Quote:
You really have to go slow or else you end up fucking your ears up.



Because having a 1-inch hole in them isn't fucked up.



Oh I see you do not approve??

Go get a crew cut



Merely pointing out the ambiguity of "fucked up" in this context, for all you know I have my ears stretched.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: Arden]
    #13228888 -

legit27 said:
i have 2 gauges in at the moment, im going to 1/2 inch.



Arden said:
DeadHearts said:
Arden said:
Quote:
You really have to go slow or else you end up fucking your ears up.



Because having a 1-inch hole in them isn't fucked up.



Oh I see you do not approve??

Go get a crew cut



Merely pointing out the ambiguity of "fucked up" in this context, for all you know I have my ears stretched.



But you dont.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13228907 -

Quote:
But you dont.



Got to a 4; was originally aiming for a 0 and then decided against it. They shrank back to normal holes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: Arden]
    #13228926 -

Arden said:
Quote:
But you dont.



They shrank back to normal holes.



Then if this is true. How are they "fucked"? You gauged ur ears yet if you go to
big you consider them to be "fucked up"? meh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13228941 -

DeadHearts said:
Arden said:
Quote:
But you dont.



They shrank back to normal holes.



Then if this is true. How are they "fucked"? You gauged ur ears yet if you go to
big you consider them to be "fucked up"? meh



Yeah, I wouldn't call it "fucked up" either just not my style, I don't like body modification but if you dig it, then go for it.


--------------------
PCP:heart: - LSD:thumbup: - DMT:nonono: - Shrooms - ketamine:thumbup: - Meth:eek: - Heroin - Methoxetamine - MDA - 5-MeO-DMT - Mescaline - Foxy - Indopan - DPT - Kratom - MDPV - Marinol - DOM - Bromo-DragonFLY - 2c-i - 2c-t-2 - Methcathinone - Kava

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13228942 -

DeadHearts said:
Arden said:
Quote:
But you dont.



They shrank back to normal holes.



Then if this is true. How are they "fucked"? You gauged ur ears yet if you go to
big you consider them to be "fucked up"? meh



They aren't "fucked". And I said nothing about gauging them too big, don't put words in my mouth. I was just noting the irony that if someone stuck a hole in your eyeball it would be fucked up, but to stick a hole in your ear is aesthetically pleasing. That's all. Quite simple.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: Arden]
    #13228948 -

Quote:
Yeah, I wouldn't call it "fucked up" either just not my style, I don't like body modification but if you dig it, then go for it.



No one ever called it fucked up, but we are all looking for vortices to escape our boredom.

You don't like the Braves, man?

WTF, bro!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: Arden]
    #13228972 -

Arden said:
Quote:
Yeah, I wouldn't call it "fucked up" either just not my style, I don't like body modification but if you dig it, then go for it.



No one ever called it fucked up, but we are all looking for vortices to escape our boredom.

You don't like the Braves, man?

WTF, bro!



Arden said:
Quote:
You really have to go slow or else you end up fucking your ears up.



Because having a 1-inch hole in them isn't fucked up.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13229003 -

personally, i think they are ugly.

i dont really like tattoos either but whatevs.. to each his own..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13229013 -

i started gauging my ears when i was 16 or so .. i also finished gauging my ears at 16 or so. i probably did it faster than i should have, but i only went up to a 0ga and i refuse to go bigger than that; it took me 3 weeks to go from a regular 18 to a 0.

i have left them out before and they will still close up if i want them to, which i most likely will as i get older. this is the reason i did not go gauge past a 0.

it is fun to freak out my friends by sticking half my pinkie through the hole and wiggling it about though. none of them are into the whole piercing thing, let alone gauging, so it's always good fun.





--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13229015 -

This is amusing, so I'll continue to clarify.

When I said "because having a 1-inch hole in them isn't fucked up", it was a facetious reference to the contrary, where an exception is made based upon a culturally accepted aesthetic. The sentence is truly playing with semantic qualifiers and the elasticity of what is fashionable.




Honest to God, if I wanted to offend you, I would do better than this.

Furthermore, I would not be trying to retract my comment. Why do I give a shit if I offend you? Really?

Why you are so hell bent on continuing this is beyond me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ear gauges [Re: Arden]
    #13229019 -

Arden said:
This is amusing, so I'll continue to clarify.

When I said "because having a 1-inch hole in them isn't fucked up", it was a facetious reference to the contrary, where an exception is made based upon a culturally accepted aesthetic. The sentence is truly playing with semantic qualifiers and the elasticity of what is fashionable.




Honest to God, if I wanted to offend you, I would do better than this.

Furthermore, I would not be trying to retract my comment. Why do I give a shit if I offend you? Really?

Why you are so hell bent on continuing this is beyond me.



Who said I was offended?? WTF bro?  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* happy 4th and my angry ear myCo_psyCo 787 8 07/05/05 12:32 AM
by mrs_noface
* Gauging your ears poke smot! 760 6 12/22/05 06:13 PM
by headset
* gonna self pierce my ear(lobe) TODAY 4,204 13 07/11/04 12:40 AM
by 40oz
* smoke in dogs ear...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RespectTheFungus 122,690 97 06/25/14 03:46 PM
by spazmodog
* I got my ears pierced
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,199 28 06/28/05 02:10 AM
by Burke Dennings
* cat ears/ ear pointing
( 1 2 all )
inoculatedGreif 2,359 22 05/10/06 10:59 PM
by cApTaInCrAp
* I think my ears infected. Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,039 7 11/13/05 07:04 PM
by XUL
* Lost hearing in one ear...
( 1 2 all )
Toddo 3,901 24 08/20/06 05:17 PM
by Toddo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,768 topic views. 4 members, 21 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.