Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mashup I made - w/Dead Wrong by Notorious BIG
    #13045718 -

Hey just made this mashup I've made like 4 other ones if you guys like this one lemme know and I can link you to the others.

Please Note - My songs are made to be listened too with the BASS ON HIGH!

http://www.mediafire.com/?f68pf599gf02cm0


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mashup I made - w/Dead Wrong by Notorious BIG [Re: boletusoftruth]
    #13046085 -

:awesome: i approve


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mashup I made - w/Dead Wrong by Notorious BIG [Re: learningtofly]
    #13046138 -

25 seconds in and I approve


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mashup I made - w/Dead Wrong by Notorious BIG [Re: bbl337]
    #13046148 -

although, I would edit the meta data if you don't want people knowing who you are.  A simple google shows that (i think it's most likely you) were in the honor roll in highschool and such...


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mashup I made - w/Dead Wrong by Notorious BIG [Re: bbl337]
    #13046164 -

the gun smoke part would be better at full speed, sounds forced.

otherwise i like the new back beat you put on it. :costanza:


--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* string cheese= the next dead "scene" ???
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 6,052 71 04/11/04 09:34 AM
by fee
* god I'm sick of hearing about the greatful dead already
( 1 2 3 all )
Muppet 6,783 48 04/12/04 11:23 PM
by acidcrys
* California is dead last in quality of life in the US.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Patlal 6,407 103 03/05/18 02:14 AM
by kent101
* who likes mashups? fiddle 548 15 07/23/11 05:38 PM
by Hephaestos
* Awesome Mashups Bjorn_Stormcrow 252 4 10/15/12 10:54 PM
by LustfulLinsanity
* Post your favorite mashup
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 1,780 22 12/19/10 10:25 AM
by Space Elf
* Post your favorite mashup! TODAY 358 5 12/12/09 12:10 PM
by Dickhead
* Wine Named for Grateful Dead Front Man KingOftheThing 2,712 17 02/10/05 03:21 PM
by 13eetleJuice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
505 topic views. 10 members, 67 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.