Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #12579665 -

^that proves that conservatives think with their little heads instead of their big heads...and as i pointed out in my earlier post..SFP isnt a tight fit even with your big head.. especially not zappas'...


--------------------


"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: Annapurna1]
    #12579788 -

Icelander's a conservative?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #12581491 -

zappaisgod said:
Aside from the hotness, in what way?  I can think of an obvious one but I bet it isn't what you have in mind.



Airheadedness, and looks. Not that I find either that attractive butt I certainly would make them do the nastiest of things.:doggystyle: Praise de laud.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: Icelander]
    #12581958 -

Palin is hardly an airhead.  Try harder.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #12582061 -

They can't, that's all they have.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: despisedicon]
    #12582464 -

annapurna once again you amaze me by your pointless babbling and no actualy backups of your OWN topic. geez  :facepalm3:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #12582466 -

zappaisgod said:
Palin is hardly an airhead.  Try harder.



Dude did you see what she wrote on her hand that one time... :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #12582524 -

Dude, do you have any idea what she has to say other than what Jon Stewart tells you?

It takes a special kind of ignoramous to think that hand note was in some way an indication of idiocy.  People have been doing shit like that since there was writing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #12582573 -

Yea, if your trying to cheat on a 6th grade spelling test.



At least she is trying to lift American spirit... :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #12583783 -

Your ignorance is yet another indication of the vapidity of the Palin Deranged.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #12583933 -

zappaisgod said:
Palin is hardly an airhead.  Try harder.



Explain?


"Go back to what our founders and our founding documents meant -- they're quite clear -- that we would create law based on the God of the bible and the Ten Commandments." –-Sarah Palin, arguing that Judeo-Christian belief was the basis for American law and should continue to be used as a guiding force for creating future legislation, interview with Bill O'Reilly, May 6, 2010



"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil." –-Sarah Palin, in a message posted on Facebook about Obama's health care plan, Aug. 12, 2009


Pray for our military men and women who are striving to do what is right. Also, for this country, that our leaders, our national leaders, are sending soldiers out on a task that is from God. That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God's plan." --Sarah Pailn, on the Iraq war, speaking to students at the Wasilla Assembly of God, June 2008 (Watch video clip)





Edited by Icelander (05/18/10 06:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: Icelander]
    #12584125 -

I don't see anything particularly idiotic there unless you consider every body who believes in god to be an idiot.  Given your personal death issues I wouldn't go about casting aspersions on other people's religious beliefs.  A LOT of other people's religious beliefs.  Tell me, where exactly does bright boy Barry stand on religion? 

Unless we can manage to destroy the idiotic horrorshow of a health care bill, there will be government bureaucrat controlled rationing.  But it doesn't take a genius to know that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #12584306 -

unless you consider every body who believes in the christian version god to be an idiot.

BINGO!

And what death issues are these pray tell? That I believe in the validity of death anxiety as a human motivator?  Cause that's all I believe about death. Nice try at distracting this off of what she says onto something totally off topic.:lol:

And where did I say anything about any other politician being anything. You seem to be fixated with the "if  you aren't a conservative your a liberal" thingy. Get over it. I'm neither.

And when did I mention health care? :crazy2:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: Icelander]
    #12584344 -

Icelander said:
unless you consider every body who believes in the christian version god to be an idiot.

BINGO!



So belief in the Christian god (which belief is held by most Americans) is particularly stupid to you, above other more rational gods?  How stupid.  And patronizing.
Quote:
And what death issues are these pray tell? That I believe in the validity of death anxiety as a human motivator?  Cause that's all I believe about death. Nice try at distracting this off of what she says onto something totally off topic.:lol:



Almost everybody has their little neurotic beliefs, Ice, you are no exception.  I am though.
Quote:
And where did I say anything about any other politician being anything. You seem to be fixated with the "if  you aren't a conservative your a liberal" thingy. Get over it. I'm neither.



If she is an idiot it must be in comparison to something, Ice.  It isn't Obama and it isn't you.  And no, I am not fixated on any such thing.  I hardly fit either, which you should know. 
Quote:
And when did I mention health care? :crazy2:



You quoted her talking about it, Ice. Do you read your own posts?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #12584504 -


So belief in the Christian god (which belief is held by most Americans) is particularly stupid to you, above other more rational gods?  How stupid.  And patronizing.


No belief in god is rational imo. Some beliefs in a god however are particulary abhorrant imo. Fundy's fit the bill here.

Almost everybody has their little neurotic beliefs, Ice, you are no exception.

:thumbup: But this has nothing to do with my beliefs on death anxiety as a prime motivator for human action.

I didn't actually call her an idiot. I called her an air head. :lol: And I said she reminded me of another famous airhead that a lot of politically minded folk rallied around at one time in the past. I think it had to do with denying basic rights to homosexuals and prostitutes based on her belief in the same christian god.

And I never mentioned health care. She did and it was in reference to a death panel that as far as I know was never part of that plan.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: Icelander]
    #12584577 -

Icelander said:

So belief in the Christian god (which belief is held by most Americans) is particularly stupid to you, above other more rational gods?  How stupid.  And patronizing.


No belief in god is rational imo. Some beliefs in a god however are particulary abhorrant imo. Fundy's fit the bill here.



Only Christian fundies, Ice?  It was you that made the Christian distinction, not me.  And what in those statements you quoted puts her in a particularly fundamentalist camp?  They seem to be rather mainstream to me.  Just where does the Onointed One, genius that he is (or should I say rockhead to contrast with airhead?) fall on your fundymeter?
Quote:
Almost everybody has their little neurotic beliefs, Ice, you are no exception.  I am especially though.

:thumbup: But this has nothing to do with my beliefs on death anxiety as a prime motivator for human action.



My point is that you have your own neuroses, Ice, which I find at least equally as ridiculous as you find widely held beliefs.  And don't change my quotes, Ice.  It makes you appear a liar when you falsely assert that I wrote something I did not.  As you know you altered this
Quote:
Almost everybody has their little neurotic beliefs, Ice, you are no exception.  I am especially though.



I didn't write "especially".

Not good, Ice, not good.


Quote:
I didn't actually call her an idiot. I called her an air head. :lol: And I said she reminded me of another famous airhead that a lot of politically minded folk rallied around at one time in the past. I think it had to do with denying basic rights to homosexuals and prostitutes based on her belief in the same christian god.



You mean you don't even remember what Anita Bryant said?  You don't remember what Bryant said that made her an airhead and you provide three Palin quotes that aren't the least bit evidence of airheadedness?  Who's the airhead?
Quote:
And I never mentioned health care. She did.



You quoted it as an example of her airheadedness, Ice.  I don't fucking care.  Argue that (and the distinction between idiot and airhead) to the mirror.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #12584703 -

:lol: Mainstream is fundamentalist in my book. I'm sorry I've offended any christian beliefs you have but that's exactly how I feel about irrational beliefs in god and then using them in a political arena.

I changed your quote as a joke, because you claimed you are without neurosis but everyone else is. I also deleted it cause I didn't want you to be able to use it as a justification for your defense of that hot chick palin.:lol:

And remembering exactly what Anita Bryant said all those years ago would be a little difficult but I got the jist of it correctly and I think you know that.

And I don't fucking care what you don't fucking care about. :lol:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: Icelander]
    #12584957 -

> Mainstream is fundamentalist in my book

Who cares?  As long as somebody doesn't try to legislate (or force upon me) their religious beliefs or religious based moral values, then I don't care how fundamentalist they are or what fairy tale they want to believe.


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: Seuss]
    #12584995 -

Read my whole post.

but that's exactly how I feel about irrational beliefs in god and then using them in a political arena.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sarah fucking palin... [Re: Seuss]
    #12585010 -

Seuss said:
> Mainstream is fundamentalist in my book

Who cares?  As long as somebody doesn't try to legislate (or force upon me) their religious beliefs or religious based moral values, then I don't care how fundamentalist they are or what fairy tale they want to believe.




Im not sure you can be a fundamentalist or very religious person and not legislate or force religious beliefs.  To the religious person their faith permeates their existence, it is there in everything they do - from their job to their home life, their thoughts and actions are consumed with their faith.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Possible to be a centrist? blacksabbathrulz 827 8 02/12/05 01:18 PM
by DoctorJ
* McCain chooses Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin for V.P.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Azen 14,633 298 09/01/08 09:00 PM
by Gastronomicus
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
AnonymousRabbit 2,808 40 09/03/08 03:56 PM
by AnonymousRabbit
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
AnonymousRabbit 4,606 57 09/02/08 05:51 PM
by EntheogenicPeace
* Fuck Palastine
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
ehud 11,444 200 12/17/02 02:11 PM
by Innvertigo
* Palin Nazi Sympathizer lonestar2004 1,951 7 08/30/08 05:50 PM
by lonestar2004
* . AnonymousRabbit 755 3 09/01/08 06:37 PM
by johnm214
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 2,503 29 09/01/08 08:59 PM
by Gastronomicus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
14,828 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 19 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.