Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for [Re: Ythan]
    #12460164 -

Ythan said:
There's just one misconception I'd like to clear up before people spend any more time debating it: this site already has full wiki functionality! You don't need to convince us, we already embraced the idea and introduced it almost four years ago.




Ok.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for [Re: deCypher]
    #12460227 -

While on the other hand, some trusted cultivators are posting threads asking what a good yield would be as recently as last year.  Wtf?

Edit:  Don't get me wrong, the TC is a great system, but there's those who don't get credit where they deserve it and those who get credit they shouldn't.  Just in my observation.

Edited by libertaire (04/26/10 02:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for [Re: libertaire]
    #12461502 -

Ythan said:
Thanks for all the feedback guys, I am reading everything and making notes. There's just one misconception I'd like to clear up before people spend any more time debating it: this site already has full wiki functionality! You don't need to convince us, we already embraced the idea and introduced it almost four years ago. But I have gradually been revoking edit privileges on the various sections since 99% of edits are just tagging and vandalism, moving documents to random locations, and that sort of thing. We need a better interface or moderation options or something because it really did not work out well on the first attempt. But we did attempt it.



Couldn't vandalism be stopped by linking it with the forum member accounts? (not sure if it is already or not) Then create an editing limit of people with say 100 posts or so and have been a member for so long. If someone then was caught vandalising, ban them/warn them depending on what they did. I doubt many people are going to keep getting up 100 posts just to screw some people.

Also keep an edit history so vandalism could be easily undone.

I'm not sure of some of that is in place already or not, but I think it could work


--------------------
[

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for [Re: chooken]
    #12463202 -

It is linked with forum member accounts and does have revision history.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for [Re: Annom]
    #12464847 -

download the program called Vuse and search Mycology the first file about 5.69 Gigs should pop up at the top of the list, get that, has tons of info, alot from this site, and other sources, blueprints, grow guides, Videos etc. in spanish and english format.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for [Re: Dr. Acula]
    #12467078 -

okay, so for the guy from before who was wanting a good link about our misinformation problem,

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12464395
Bonus^^^: Roger Rabbit's post made me laugh a little xD


--------------------
&T

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for [Re: rberg79]
    #12474369 -

Don't know if this was mentioned already, but some forums have a period of time where you are not allowed to make new threads or even post.

Also, I find that the FAQ on this website is... meh.  Could be more wiki like and have better pictures.


--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: Society]
    #12475606 -

BRF cakes ...perfect beginner topic :thumbup:


--------------------
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.”
~Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: TheSpiderSilva]
    #12483528 -

|
|
V

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: Konyap]
    #12491139 -

I was going to talk in this thread, but then I decided not to because its contents were boring, I assumed you were all talking books and I was gonna get a shot at name-dropping pretentiously. Oh well.

I think I should be allowed to change my name without paying, because I really don't like Thom Yorke anymore. That was a long time ago. That's my input.


--------------------
I M A B I R T H D A Y C A N D L E I N A C I R C L E O F B L A C K G I R LS


F A L L E N O F F T H E B A C K O F A G I A N T B I R D T H A T S B E E N C A R R Y I N G M E


F I N A L L Y I M F R E E F R O M A L L T H E W E I G H T I V E B E E N C A R R Y I N G


A T T H E B O T T O M O F A G I G A N T I C C R A T E R A N A R M C H A I R C A L L S T O Y O U

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: ILoveThomYorke]
    #12491895 -

:awesomenod:

I AGREE


--------------------
I find myself yearning for clouds returning, all that the rain promises, and more...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: ILoveThomYorke]
    #12497158 -

I like your avatar.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: jingus]
    #12502883 -

jingus said:
wikipedia-like format for shroom instructions

a community project




this would be amazing


--------------------
"Yeah well, you know...that's just like...your opinion, man." - The Dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: ph34r]
    #12503279 -

It wouldn't be as amazing as if my name was ILoveAynRand.


--------------------
I M A B I R T H D A Y C A N D L E I N A C I R C L E O F B L A C K G I R LS


F A L L E N O F F T H E B A C K O F A G I A N T B I R D T H A T S B E E N C A R R Y I N G M E


F I N A L L Y I M F R E E F R O M A L L T H E W E I G H T I V E B E E N C A R R Y I N G


A T T H E B O T T O M O F A G I G A N T I C C R A T E R A N A R M C H A I R C A L L S T O Y O U

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: ILoveThomYorke]
    #12524293 -

so when are we getting the Wikipedia format its been like 10 days already

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: hidenseek]
    #12524627 -

yeah, what about the twitter app?


--------------------
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.." - Douglas Adams

ambargh's easy agar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: ambargh]
    #12525518 -

Yeah and when will you change my name to ILoveAudreyTautou? :mad2:


--------------------
I M A B I R T H D A Y C A N D L E I N A C I R C L E O F B L A C K G I R LS


F A L L E N O F F T H E B A C K O F A G I A N T B I R D T H A T S B E E N C A R R Y I N G M E


F I N A L L Y I M F R E E F R O M A L L T H E W E I G H T I V E B E E N C A R R Y I N G


A T T H E B O T T O M O F A G I G A N T I C C R A T E R A N A R M C H A I R C A L L S T O Y O U

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: MhmOyster]
    #12534909 -

I think it would be kewl if you added options to the search and/or filters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: teknix]
    #12536697 -

teknix said:
I think it would be kewl if you added options to the search and/or filters.



go on...


--------------------
I find myself yearning for clouds returning, all that the rain promises, and more...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What curriculum would you recommend for "Shroomery 101"? [Re: teknix]
    #12538264 -

Also teach all these grow loggers how to proxy. Maybe even using an app if need, I'm not going to say with what exactly, but I think you know, and will leave it up to you. Although it would compromise some of the server regulators, It would however GREATLY increase the security of all the users. Especially some of these guys that see grow logs, and assume that they can post without anyone every tracing thier IP, because someone else did it. They dont realise that those other loggers could be from a different country.

Edited by teknix (05/10/10 04:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: That Damned Shroomery FAQ Delyrium 1,674 9 02/21/00 09:05 AM
by Prellgott
* Folding@Home suggestion to the shroomery. MAIA 4,097 2 03/19/02 06:02 PM
by ChromeCrow
* shroomery content and CI Host's policies Anonymous 4,948 11 01/19/03 01:38 AM
by deprave
* hey, just an idea for shroomery musicians
( 1 2 3 4 all )
minusrestraint 7,933 64 02/06/03 12:40 PM
by minusrestraint
* Shroomery Supporter?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
MiddlemanM 25,239 114 08/03/04 07:17 AM
by canid
* shroomery chat Captain Jack 3,192 14 03/04/02 07:45 PM
by Abudiwa
* login in button on the first page of shroomery.org blackout 2,937 12 02/05/03 08:27 AM
by Anno
* Hey shroomery! Need some new graphics? Grandpa 4,049 9 04/09/04 03:22 AM
by Anno

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
22,231 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.