Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: daiy]
    #12466444 -

Like 20 salt shakers.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: daiy] * 1
    #12466458 -

I randomly steal the hearts of attractive female servers.


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restaurants [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #12466578 -

Watched someone steal a few of those HUGE magnum wine bottles from a French restaurant. They were full and unopened, prolly worth about $2-300.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restaurants [Re: KillaFoRilla]
    #12466705 -

This thread is

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: badman]
    #12466723 -

a mug from A&W


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: alternatereality]
    #12466750 -

alternatereality said:
Like 20 salt shakers.



Just the tops for me (they make good bowls)

One time this restaurant had honey packets on the table so I ganked like 20


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: Mchaggis]
    #12466767 -

Female virginities, i tell you what :hank:


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: Moronicus]
    #12466841 -

entire meals from many places

used to dine n ditch :shrug:


those days are behind me tho


--------------------


Google: Pippa Bacca

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restaurants [Re: Apostle]
    #12467068 -

I used to work at Macaroni Grill and I swear I stole Sooooo many of those gigantor
house bottles of wine!  The restaurant paid like 2$ for them and charged 5 bucks a glass!
ROBBERY I TELL YOU!

No, the robbery is that I still have an unopened bottle of their Chianti on my shelf, yup.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restaurants [Re: Todcasil]
    #12467105 -

I made a copy of the master key to the fast food place I worked at It unlocked almost everything but the safe. I then gave my two weeks notice and a few days after my last shift I showed up with a couple a freinds and cleared out three cakes a case of hamburgers all the condiments needed and had one huge ass BBQ on the beach good times :awesomenod:


They didnt give anyone any breaks for there shifts the owner was a old scrouge of a man and no-one got raises till they worked there for a year and a half and even then it was a forty cent raise, min wage was raising my wage way faster then I was actually getting raises.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restaurants [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #12467129 -

Used to work in the restaurant biz sorta still do on the side now and then. So food, All of my silverware, A few knifes  bottles of booze. A full pitcher of beer (hey they wouldn't let me get last call drove home with it in the car most of it spilled all over glad it wasn't mine).

Also lots of steaks and lobsters when the power went out. It was out for days and it would have went bad. Had one hell of a party


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restaurants [Re: trekie]
    #12471554 -

I'm not one who steals.

There were about 20 bottles of hot sauce and I just paid 10 buck for a burrito.

I'm thinking, this is included in the charges.

I'm not proud of it, but I like my hot sauce.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restaurants [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #12471565 -

Have you ever noticed in areas like Santa Cruz where there is a bunch of heroin addicts, that the restaurants near the needle exchange do not provide spoons on the table?????    I use to steal them so I noticed when they stopped putting them out...


--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restaurants [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #12471603 -

:coaster::coaster::coaster::coaster::coaster::coaster:


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #12471879 -

FeedingMyDreams said:
A bottle of hot sauce from Chipotle.



Was it Cholula hot sauce?


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: publicenemy1]
    #12471903 -

Envix said:
:coaster::coaster::coaster::coaster::coaster::coaster:



publicenemy1 said:
FeedingMyDreams said:
A bottle of hot sauce from Chipotle.



Was it Cholula hot sauce?



Nope


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #12474496 -

this scale about 20 minutes ago :laugh:

the tray is in the dishwasher.


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: nismo2491]
    #12474503 -

I stole the Waiters Tip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: p4kSouL]
    #12474552 -

p4kSouL said:
I stole the Waiters Tip.



please tell me you're either kidding or just stiffed the guy.
If you stole a tip off a table that's shitty.

edit: coming from the guy that just stole a scale from work. LOL


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Edited by nismo2491 (04/28/10 10:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: nismo2491]
    #12474625 -

I never stole that much shit from restuarants but I can see it being a lot more common once I start living on my own :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My soul was stolen
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 all )
greenterror 11,264 243 07/14/14 09:05 AM
by Cyclohexylamine
* Tipping at restaurants.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Cynosure 9,920 256 03/13/11 11:48 PM
by Dank_Trichome
* Here are the top 15 pet peeves for restaurant goers.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Patlal 5,184 131 05/28/14 09:36 PM
by Shattered
* Food at my new Restaurant!
( 1 2 all )
Maverick 3,003 20 07/22/07 01:09 AM
by StrandedVoyager
* Restaurant Manager KerbouchardS 577 4 09/27/06 06:04 PM
by StroFun
* The do's and dont's of the kitchen/restaurant industry
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
LySergic D 6,045 101 03/18/13 02:03 PM
by underfliptown
* Help me clean my silverware! ReefaCheefa 645 10 09/13/09 10:38 AM
by Prisoner#1
* wooden silverware All We Perceive 1,159 15 04/25/12 06:50 AM
by rackem

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,196 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.