Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants
    #12463929 -

A bottle of hot sauce from Chipotle.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #12463934 -

lmao.  I cleaned my restraunt of the plastic cups.  I mean literally, I deliver there and I would just fill up a cup and keep it in my car till the end of the night, then take it home and clean it.
It got to the point where they had to order a new set of glass cups.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: mantis90]
    #12463941 -

in college i took quite a few things from the university cafeteria.  frank's red hot, large plastic cups, plates, bowls, silverware and as much food as i could fit in my bag every time i went.  i never had a meal plan, so i had to make the most of my visits whenever someone swiped me in.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: mantis90]
    #12463944 -

Loads of things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #12463953 -

tiny_rabid_birds said:
in college i took quite a few things from the university cafeteria.  frank's red hot, large plastic cups, plates, bowls, silverware and as much food as i could fit in my bag every time i went.  i never had a meal plan, so i had to make the most of my visits whenever someone swiped me in.



During a snow day, I stole one of those plastic trays as a sled.  It didn't work very well.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #12463965 -

those little mints.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #12463967 -

Cups, pepper and salt shakers, silverware, caution wet floor sign, a chair, half a box of straws, and various menus.  All when I was a teenager though, and did stupid shit like that to make my friends laugh.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: fapjack]
    #12463974 -

I stole a hot, skinny waitress one time but she ended up dying in the cellar.:sad:

Next time I'm gonna get a fat one who will hopefully live longer.


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #12463992 -

"I wouldn't mind seeing your face every time I opened  the freezer."


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: fapjack]
    #12464026 -

I work at restaurants, so A LOT. I mean, not like a whole lot, but like seasoning mixes, the occasional food, etc. sauces, oh hell yeah, everybody does. not saying its right, but saying IDC.


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: nismo2491]
    #12464034 -

Hot sauce and glasses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #12464037 -

I was a server for several years of my life...

That being said I've stolen a lot o food, cups, silverware, money and possibly someones drugs.
Drugs are the infection of the restaurant industry.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: Todcasil]
    #12464047 -

Todcasil said:
Drugs are the infection of the restaurant industry.



ain't that the truth. you can find any drug you want at a restaurant.


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: Todcasil]
    #12464051 -

Todcasil said:
Drugs are the infection of the restaurant industry.



yeah they really are I would smoke pot in the kitchen were I work drink do coke, xanax and even one night shrooms as I was getting ready to close down for the night.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restaurants [Re: UnholyChild666] * 1
    #12464064 -

I went into a restaurant once because I needed to poop but they said I couldn't use their bathroom unless I bought something.

I was mad as hell so I ordered a gallon of baked beans and went to the bathroom.

I showed them though because I drank all the hand soap out of the dispenser!

I wish I hadn't eaten that urinal cake though because now I have to poop again.:sad:


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restaurants [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #12464138 -

gngsteroflove said:
I went into a restaurant once because I needed to poop but they said I couldn't use their bathroom unless I bought something.

I was mad as hell so I ordered a gallon of baked beans and went to the bathroom.

I showed them though because I drank all the hand soap out of the dispenser!

I wish I hadn't eaten that urinal cake though because now I have to poop again.:sad:



hahahahaahaaaa


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #12464140 -

Cups, mugs, steins.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: Adden]
    #12466354 -

All their water.


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #12466425 -

Quote:
FeedingMyDreams said:Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants.



Nothing. I'm not a thieving scumbag.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things You Have Stolen From Restuarants [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #12466439 -

me and 2 other guys once stole a whole case of beer from the restaurant we worked at...good times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My soul was stolen
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 all )
greenterror 11,264 243 07/14/14 09:05 AM
by Cyclohexylamine
* Tipping at restaurants.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Cynosure 9,920 256 03/13/11 11:48 PM
by Dank_Trichome
* Here are the top 15 pet peeves for restaurant goers.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Patlal 5,184 131 05/28/14 09:36 PM
by Shattered
* Food at my new Restaurant!
( 1 2 all )
Maverick 3,003 20 07/22/07 01:09 AM
by StrandedVoyager
* Restaurant Manager KerbouchardS 577 4 09/27/06 06:04 PM
by StroFun
* The do's and dont's of the kitchen/restaurant industry
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
LySergic D 6,045 101 03/18/13 02:03 PM
by underfliptown
* Help me clean my silverware! ReefaCheefa 645 10 09/13/09 10:38 AM
by Prisoner#1
* wooden silverware All We Perceive 1,159 15 04/25/12 06:50 AM
by rackem

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,196 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.