Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush????
    #12471490 -

Blue dream or OG kush?
Which one?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 04/28/10 12:55 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: cacharstar]
    #12471498 -

I have had OG Kush plenty of times and dont believe i have smoked blue dream so i go with blue dream

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: fliped]
    #12471509 -

Blue dream is pretty nice.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: cacharstar]
    #12471519 -

mix both of them together and sprinkle keif on top of it


--------------------


baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #12471524 -

A nice cocktail of both strains in a big fat blunt sounds like a good idea to me.


--------------------
The Shroomery - It all starts as a simple thirst for knowledge and soon becomes an addiction fed on a daily basis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #12471527 -

PsilocybinMike said:
mix both of them together and sprinkle keif on top of it




--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #12471531 -

PsilocybinMike said:
mix both of them together and sprinkle keif on top of it




Not in the poll!!! you get a cookie!!!


--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: nismo2491]
    #12471532 -

.

Edited by oxalic32 (12/19/10 09:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: oxalic32]
    #12471573 -

Blue dream it is then...


--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: cacharstar]
    #12471602 -

I love og's. weed stores are the best time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: RRhoads]
    #12471638 -

Just smoke weed. :shrug2:


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: RRhoads]
    #12471651 -

I like the taste of blue dream.. yum


--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: cacharstar]
    #12471677 -

Dutch Passion has a beautiful taste, real fruity :thumbup: And an incredible high :vaped:


--------------------
The Shroomery - It all starts as a simple thirst for knowledge and soon becomes an addiction fed on a daily basis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: CharlieD123]
    #12471869 -

Depends on what you're trying to do...

I'm partial to Blue Dream but OG Kush will knock me on my ass.

Post some pics of these nuggets yo


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: fliped]
    #12471901 -

fliped said:
I have had OG Kush plenty of times and dont believe i have smoked blue dream so i go with blue dream



ditto, OG kush is great but it's a common strain, never even heard of blue dream, does it have some blueberry genetics?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #12471911 -

you guys should know by now, it's not the strain it's how you grow it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: blazenn]
    #12471920 -

blazenn said:
you guys should know by now, it's not the strain it's how you grow it.



to an extent, each strain will have a genetic predisposition for potency though


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #12471927 -

ime it hardly makes a difference.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: blazenn]
    #12471928 -

It's very much a combination of genetics and the growing environment.  How it grows will not determine if it is indica or sativa dominant (obviously). But if it is grown under optimal conditions, even the worse genetics can make for some great results. And it doesn't end there... when you harvest has a big effect and curing will work wonders for the smell and taste.


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which one should I smoke? Blue dream or og kush???? [Re: cacharstar]
    #12471946 -

I'm going with.... who cares what you smoke?


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cant remember any dreams. Fed911 1,532 15 02/02/03 07:52 AM
by funkymonk
* Weird Dreams Phluck 2,966 18 01/05/03 10:29 AM
by Little Shroom
* When I Dream a Lot - Some Observations gotmagog 1,233 7 04/14/04 02:23 PM
by filthysock
* very interesting dream i had last night! YouEnjoyMyself 925 4 05/19/04 12:05 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,048 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts
* Dreams and drug tests. tak 2,181 9 10/31/03 06:58 PM
by tak
* Real life dreams! ! ! PooPs 1,232 6 03/12/03 04:48 PM
by GWAR
* do you dream? Turd 2,558 19 02/20/04 06:30 AM
by earthshiner

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,746 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.068 seconds spending 0.032 seconds on 23 queries.