Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Have you ever fucked a fatty?
    #12438834 -

Gotta know. have you ever gone hoggin at the end of the night? fucked a fatty? a girl that you would be ashamed to let your friends see you in the light of day. you know who you are, you know you've done it.
I can honestly say, in 12 years of having sex, I have slept with many many girls, but I've never fucked a fatty!! and proud of that! not that I'm above that or anything, wait, yeah I am!!! oh well though.  I know a lot of guys who can't say this, but I know there's a lot that can too.
BTW: only vote if you're the going out and getting laid type, if you're not the type to go out to a bar and try to pick up chicks, then don't vote. or vote stal. IDC, but don't fuck up my poll cause you're a pansy fag.
Ever fucked a fatty?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 04/22/10 03:37 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12439229 -

You are such a liar, the sole reason you made this thread was to get a bunch of "yea I have" responses just to make yourself feel better about all the stretch marked fat asses you have fucked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12439262 -

I have.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12439295 -

Anonymous #2 said:
You are such a liar, the sole reason you made this thread was to get a bunch of "yea I have" responses just to make yourself feel better about all the stretch marked fat asses you have fucked.



damn, you're totally fucking right, which is exactly why I posted it in anonymous.

hey retard: here's a thought, I posted in anonymous, why would I have any reason to lie about it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12439302 -

Because you want to make yourself feel better about it:wink:  Being anonymous is irrelevent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12439326 -

\
Anonymous #2 said:
Because you want to make yourself feel better about it;)  Being anonymous is irrelevent.



I've honestly never really been in the situation where I had the oppurtunity even.
During high school I got laid just like any other high schooler, and didn't have that many one night stands. As an adult I got hardcore into clubbing and was working at several clubs from 18 to like 22.  And had pretty much my pick of skank.
for the past four years I've just had higher standards, if I go out and don't get laid, big fuckin deal, I still went out and had a good time, so I've never really put myself into the position of even having a fatty in the running to get laid that night.
sorry bro, never fucked a fatty, never will and I promise you, if I had, I'd be laughing and high-fiving my buddies about it, and wouldn't need some 1337 haxorz on the shroomery to validate my sense of self worth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12439447 -

Sure feel the need to explain yourself in detail to me for some apparent reason:lol:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12439524 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Sure feel the need to explain yourself in detail to me for some apparent reason:lol:.



coming from the guy who felt the need to try to call somebody out on something and their only basis was a poll question.......  hypocritical much?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12439546 -

fat like obese? hell no.



fat like the girl in this pic (in the mirror)? yes. she had a good 30 pounds on me, but her face was sexy and she was very smart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12439572 -

no, fat like obese. girl in the pic is just a little thick. that goes away with beer goggles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12439580 -

I've fucked with 'em all.

Petite, fat, middle.

All of 'em.

And I'm glad I did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12439582 -

EWWWW!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12439748 -

Anonymous #1 said:
no, fat like obese. girl in the pic is just a little thick. that goes away with beer goggles.




huh her anorexic self would agree with you, to the rest of us she is pretty damn fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12439821 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
no, fat like obese. girl in the pic is just a little thick. that goes away with beer goggles.




huh her anorexic self would agree with you, to the rest of us she is pretty damn fine.



so I'm a shallow asshole. sue me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12439878 -

You've probably fucked zero girls in your life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12439927 -

more cushion for the pushin'
-MC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12439933 -

Anonymous #2 said:
You've probably fucked zero girls in your life.


.
why so defensive?
are you a girl or something? or just a fruitcake sissy fag.
Look, I go out, I pick up chicks, I have one night stands or short little couple date flings.  I'm very clear and up front that I am absolutely not looking for a relationship. Never hide that fact.
I don't have time for a relationship. I don't have a girlfriend that I cheat on. I have standards of girls that I mess with.
I don't try to hide this fact and lie about it and sugarcoat what I do on an ANONYMOUS forum (in fact, I don't hide it that much IRL).
Why does this seem to bother you so much? Seriously?

Edited by Anonymous (04/22/10 08:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12440071 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
no, fat like obese. girl in the pic is just a little thick. that goes away with beer goggles.




huh her anorexic self would agree with you, to the rest of us she is pretty damn fine.



so I'm a shallow asshole. sue me.



:strokebeard: see you in court?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12440572 -

lol I'm not defensive and no I'm not a girl I just find this thread very funny and enjoy making you explain yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever fucked a fatty? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12440574 -

no, ur not a girl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fat people and whales Anonymous 225 7 04/05/08 08:04 AM
by DONOTDELETE
* Am I selfish (girl stuff)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 3,187 118 03/04/09 08:07 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,212 77 10/24/24 02:29 PM
by Anonymous
* sometimes...it just feels good to cry, ya know
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,260 44 12/23/10 10:34 AM
by Anonymous
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,199 50 08/10/09 11:41 PM
by Anonymous
* I want to club the baby seal clubbers
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 766 26 09/12/10 10:40 PM
by Anonymous
* Tales of a Craigslist hookup
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 5,487 90 12/12/10 02:37 PM
by Anonymous
* Girls with baggage Anonymous 489 12 12/26/10 04:29 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,369 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.053 seconds spending 0.033 seconds on 22 queries.