Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music * 1
    #12951605 -

Most, if not all of it sucks balls. Im not saying that radio music is all good either, but some of the best songs have come from it. Its funny how these fags think theyre above or better than people who "still" listen to the radio, lol.

if you think back in caveman days, music was just a simple thing, now its become so fuckin complicated that people group up depending on what they listen to. kind of like all the different religions.

gawd music people are just:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12951644 -

haha I'm one of those "music people"... I've just grown tired of radio hits because I work at Subway and have to listen to all of these brain rotting songs that aren't constructive at all to the kids that are feeding off of its teet.

I have had people approach me about how Kesha is in some way deep and their favorite artist. I'm no genius, but I'm 90% sure that Kesha is not at all an intellectual message.

The way I classify music? Music for stimulation (radio)... Music as an artform or that has a message (underground/under-rated)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #12951652 -

everyone likes different music. thats what makes it so awesome :feelsgoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12951669 -

I dont know who the fuck "kesha" is, but shes probably a new bitch. of course she sux, most new music sucks ballz. basically, 98% of all music made after the 70s is pure shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12951679 -

haha... your age is showing.

Those damn kids and their new devil music!!!:awesomenod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12951687 -

im not old, im in my irlly 20s. i just hav good taste in music becuz i dont listen to music just to fit in with a group, like the majority of the population.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12951690 -

i just like music fullstop. my favorite is reggae and maybe dance/club. but then i like a couple of songs out of every genre.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12951699 -

even punk and gangster rap??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12951717 -

Wow, its a shame you have to insult people for listening to music.  Think back to cave-man days?  What? Now that's just funny.  Why all the hate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12951722 -

I agree with #3... there is something to like in every genre. Punk was a highly transitional music and Gangster rap does exhibit the struggles of that particular audience. However mundane, the message is clearly a little deeper than "im as tough/rich as they come". sometimes you just have to think BIGGER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12951723 -

theyre sub genres:shrug: cypress hill is probably classed as gangster rap and i like 2 of his tunes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12951725 -

Im insulting those underground faggots for insulting people who actually listent o good music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12951745 -

Anonymous #1 said:
all music made after the 70s is pure shit.



Well if Led Zeppelin is in your listening queue, then you should know they struggled fora long time as underground artists

And if you're mad at someone for being indecent to you for no reason then I guess you should always be warranted to be annoyed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12951751 -

i listen to underground music but it can be a bit muffled

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12951768 -


true punk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12952529 -

I listen to the same music I have for years. Dub, Death metal, hardstyle and acid house. Never changed generes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12952670 -

Anonymous #1 said:
im not old, im in my irlly 20s. i just hav good taste in music becuz i dont listen to music just to fit in with a group, like the majority of the population.




:rolleyes: You have good taste in music to YOU, but I would probably think your taste sucks because I hate that 70's hippy bull shit. No offense, I just hate that crap.

Yes, because you KNOW that the majority of people listen to music just to fit in.

Gawd youre an idiot :facepalm:

GTFO as in Get the fuck over (yourself)

fag

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #8] * 1
    #12952903 -

Radio fucking sucks.  kill yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12952945 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Radio fucking sucks.  kill yourself.




who are you even talking to? I dont see one post in here that a person says that they enjoy listening to the radio

why dont you follow your own advice...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12952978 -

what about underground radio stations or songs that were hits on the radio but are now forgotten

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* This site is full of winners Anonymous 260 10 10/21/24 04:06 PM
by Anonymous
* Since my last trip on shrooms, I can't stand men
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,676 43 10/24/24 02:27 PM
by Anonymous
* HeyHeyHey Anonymous 114 3 10/21/24 11:43 AM
by Anonymous
* "My fictional(SWIM) friend" had court yesterday. USA Federal mushroom case. Anonymous 438 10 10/29/24 02:07 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,212 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.