Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ
    #12385328 -

I was lucky and found some poor guy was moving and had to sell his turley massive collection of cacti and i got beaten on some rare ones i wanted a pelecyphora ,retusus and a aztekium. but kamma cheered me up when i found these two mis labeled items cos of ebay sad sad sad rules banning some plants being sold. even though they are legal in the uk.

PLZ HAVE A GO GUESS THE AGE OF THESE TWO.
Note to theives i have a gun.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: SMUCKA]
    #12385345 -

Holy fuckin' shit!!!:gameover:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: SMUCKA]
    #12385380 -

I hear that there are intentionally mislabeled cacti for sale here in the US, but I've never come across any.  So sad that those cacti are indigenous here, but I'm considering having some sent to me from Taiwan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: dokunai]
    #12385415 -

Holy fucking shit is right!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: KBG1977]
    #12385992 -

woaaah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: benitoamanito]
    #12386866 -

It's easy to find them, you just have to know what to search for. PM me if you want some informationz.

Those are incredible scores though dude, if i had more money to spare i'd be straight on some like that :drooling:

edit: as to age, do you know if they've been grafted?

:peace:


--------------------
"Make hay while the sun shines"

Edited by haymaker (04/13/10 05:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: haymaker]
    #12386913 -

:epileptic:..E


--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: electrics]
    #12386956 -

100 years old?


--------------------
Push th' little daisies and make 'em come up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: SMUCKA]
    #12387119 -

They got to be 25 years+.



Nice lophs!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: SMUCKA]
    #12388540 -

SMUCKA said:
Note to theives i have a gun.
 



thieves will not give a shit if you have guns. if they are gonna steal yu will have to kill them.

and i am so jealous of those that i will :snub:

and :aweoverdose: on them.

:super::cacti: Smucka.


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: ferrel_human]
    #12389487 -

The following smileys best suit my thoughts on this thread

:awewtf:

:niggawhat:

:awethumb:


--------------------
DG
:plur:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: DeeGee]
    #12390344 -

Exactly, if i find out where you live, i'm getting a bigger gun!


--------------------
"Make hay while the sun shines"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: haymaker]
    #12391471 -

plants came bare rooted so i could tell not grafted the one with four heads has  a huge centre then 3 smaller. i say smaller they are twice the size of my 10 year old loph. guessing they gota be 15-20 years old the side shoots. as for the main one i got no idea. the mutli headed one a cap some thing again havent seen many of those b4 but som of the heads are quite a size too. gona post more pic when i get them some nice pots.
price was 150 pounds for the pair i guess about 200$


my 10 year old

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: SMUCKA]
    #12391510 -

Very impressive finds sir, congratulations. I have to say I'm a tiny bit jealous. Just a tiny bit. I think I need to do a better job of taking care of my current cacti before I get anymore.


--------------------
I M A B I R T H D A Y C A N D L E I N A C I R C L E O F B L A C K G I R LS


F A L L E N O F F T H E B A C K O F A G I A N T B I R D T H A T S B E E N C A R R Y I N G M E


F I N A L L Y I M F R E E F R O M A L L T H E W E I G H T I V E B E E N C A R R Y I N G


A T T H E B O T T O M O F A G I G A N T I C C R A T E R A N A R M C H A I R C A L L S T O Y O U

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: ILoveThomYorke]
    #12392992 -

7-8 years first one

2nd one 20 yearsish

ohh you told us haha

Edited by the man (04/14/10 03:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: the man]
    #12393948 -

:murray:  :loudnoises: :homerdrool:  :borat:


--------------------
_________________________________________________________________

"Doors are a waste of time"  Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison in "The Doors"

"Fungi are a living organism that is much more closely related to mammals such as humans, than to plants. People need to quit looking at mycelium as a different kind of plant, which it isn't. Mycelium has been shown to have circadian rhythms just like mammals"  - RR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: the man]
    #12393952 -

:greenthumb:

Wow, beautiful man, beautiful... Take good care of those!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: theMallacht]
    #12394006 -

WHOA! Lucky you :smile:


--------------------
:lsdabc: :feelsgoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: Majoses]
    #12398538 -

i have no idea at their ages at all. iam just guessing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U gotta luv EBAY, Guess the age PIC PLZ [Re: SMUCKA]
    #12398581 -

wonderful plants!  you must be super happy.age can vary a lot.  the second one could be as young as 10 i would say...in a good climate. or much much older, just dont know unless the seller tells you.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Salvia pics Merkin 1,396 9 03/31/04 09:30 AM
by Merkin
* enough light? *pics John 1,285 6 07/03/04 02:27 PM
by Hooty
* new cactus pics Una 4,614 19 01/03/04 08:39 PM
by felixhigh
* my new san pedros, also couple questions. (pic) g0dmoney 2,381 12 12/09/02 11:16 PM
by neuro
* Anyone have a pic of really dry poppy pods? four20snakeman 3,751 11 11/18/03 08:14 PM
by four20snakeman
* my small little herb garden*pics* blu3 2,183 11 05/19/04 06:04 PM
by nookjohn
* Cacti turning blue???? (pics) SalviaEngland 5,183 8 08/29/02 08:05 AM
by pleezr
* Cacti pic and need help EvilGir 1,256 3 05/28/03 05:58 PM
by EvilGir

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,931 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.