Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: any one ever [Re: TrippyHippie74]
    #12139938 -

TrippyHippie74 said:
Should I go for it?



do eet


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any one ever [Re: Deekay]
    #12139978 -

Deekay said:
I wouldn't be busting a nut over this guy quite yet. Having met people, males and females, online before it's best to have no expectations when you meet and just see how things go face to face. Also, I can't stress this enough don't discredit this person as harmless. Even when meeting with a friendly member of this site for a trade I was armed, always be careful meeting strangers. That being said, I've met some cool people on this site and I wish you the best of luck! Hopefully things will fall into place! :sun:



I actually thought this was hilarious :smile: Packing heat to a friendly spore trade meeting.
And no I don't live in the US  :biggrin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any one ever [Re: TrippyHippie74]
    #12140049 -

TrippyHippie74 said:
meet someone on here that totally changed your life? I have been talking to someone for about 2 months that I met on here. At first we only PMed here, the facebook, now we text and talk on the phone everyday. I am going to meet him in May. I am so excited. I think that he is just like me. He has helped me figure out so many things and explore myself in so may ways.

I think something great could come from this. It blows my mind. I really think that this is unreal. I keep having huge energy leading me to him. I don't know how to take this. I really want to met him but then I am scared. I really should have no reason to fear this. We agree on just about everything spiritual beliefs, lifestyles, thought patterns.

Should I go for it?



I must be honest with you...

Some years ago I met a lady on the website and it was AMAZING.
I actually met her at my first gathering (but we barely said 2 words to
each other then) and then we talked online  here for a couple months...
Eventually she flew some 700 miles or so out to me so we could really
visit.  It was all so romantic!

We both fell quite in love, but it ended badly for us... I knew deep down in
my casil heart that we were not right for each other.  It sucked because she
is a beautiful person, and i grew extremely attached and fond of her, and
vice versa.

It was painful when the truth finally came out, and I don't think she ever forgave
me for being honest.  Maybe she did, I don't even know.  How can a person
know another persons heart, except on trust?

It was painful.


HOWEVER! Don't be dismayed by my tale, as I know two wonderful people who
met here on the Shroomery also, and I was fortunate enough to be able to attend
their wedding, at a Gathering! :heart:

they are still happily married, 3 years now, if I remember correctly :laugh:


Follow your heart, silly!


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any one ever [Re: TrippyHippie74]
    #12140166 -

TrippyHippie74 said:
meet someone on here that totally changed your life?




To answer this question; their is no doubt in my mind, that my
life has been completely enriched by the people I've met in real life
(not that this isn't real :smirk:) from the Shroomery.

MANY good friends I have met, best friends I have been lucky enough
to be with some.

Their are many many good hearts from this site, and even people I didn't
think I would get along with, based on my expectation of them (from their
online persona's) always end up being really cool in person.

The internet is a mask, and the Shroomery is the coolest masquerade ball
out there.

:heart:



:todcasil:

BFF's Nunciate and MndFreeze:



Some really old friends of mine....:



(Thats Shroomism in the middle)

Here is Nunciate and Me riding a crazy Hang Glider Carnival Ride
at the Electric Daisy Carnival, I think in 2007:



Devcatz (Nanocatz) and I {I'm still very close friends with her!}



Conan and I letting Ellemyshade (MOTH) know that we love here :lol:
(I was tripping in this pic so forgive me looking weird)



A picture I made of 40oz and his brother sometime ago:



WAZ (Wrestler_Az) being awesome next to one of our Ziggurats:



One of my favorite pieces I've done... It's Adrugs' face :sun:



I love these people!  And as far as people who have changed the way I look at life...
well there are to many to list :link:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any one ever [Re: Todcasil]
    #12140204 -

Awe yall are soooooo cute... making friends and whatnot.


--------------------

"The first problem for all of us, men and women,
is not to learn, but to unlearn." - Gloria Steinem

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any one ever [Re: Schwank]
    #12140324 -

I love meeting Shroomerites!
Hopefully Beanhead is gonna hang out with me at Brussels airport during my layover!:-)


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any one ever [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #12140473 -

Thanks guys, I am pretty sure I am going. I did just find out the week I was going to drive there I start my summer classes. Which is a real blow because now I don't know when I can make it. It's about a 7 hour drive and I wanted to give myself time to be able to actually hang out. I don't just want to be like hey then have to leave the next day. Ugh, stupid summer classes ruin everything.


--------------------
:peace:Go see the sounds of the universe:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any one ever [Re: TrippyHippie74]
    #12142323 -

TrippyHippie74 said:
meet someone on here that totally changed your life? I have been talking to someone for about 2 months that I met on here. At first we only PMed here, the facebook, now we text and talk on the phone everyday. I am going to meet him in May. I am so excited. I think that he is just like me. He has helped me figure out so many things and explore myself in so may ways.

I think something great could come from this. It blows my mind. I really think that this is unreal. I keep having huge energy leading me to him. I don't know how to take this. I really want to met him but then I am scared. I really should have no reason to fear this. We agree on just about everything spiritual beliefs, lifestyles, thought patterns.

Should I go for it?



:strokebeard:
I've met someone like that on here. A couple people. They really changed the way i've looked at my life. I don't think i'd be sober today if it weren't for some of the members who talked to me through my withdrawals.
I say, do what feels right, and have no regrets, perhaps meet in a public place first if you're scared.
If you live your life in fear, and never allow yourself to be vulnerable, to whatever situation. You wont grow nearly as much as you could. A good friend of mine told me that awhile ago.
It's pretty weird that you agree with him so much on everything. I don't know how i'd handle that.
As the other members said, follow your heart :sun:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any one ever [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #12142383 -

Yes I really think that is is right, now it's just a matter of getting there. Maybe he should just come here. He wants to walk though and I don't want him to do that. I'm not scared of meeting him, I don't think he would pull out a gun, he doesn't seem to be that kind of guy. I hope I'm not wrong.


--------------------
:peace:Go see the sounds of the universe:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any one ever [Re: TrippyHippie74]
    #12142430 -

Lol. He'd walk just to meet you?
:awesome:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any one ever [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #12142454 -

Yea I know who would really do that? Its pretty hardcore. :omgawesome:


--------------------
:peace:Go see the sounds of the universe:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any one ever [Re: TrippyHippie74]
    #12142461 -

That is hardcore, but words are cheap; actions speak louder.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any one ever [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #12142466 -

get a room you two


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any one ever [Re: deCypher]
    #12142522 -

:confused:
I'm just giving advice :sun:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any one ever [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #12143422 -

thanks it helped.


--------------------
:peace:Go see the sounds of the universe:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any one ever [Re: TrippyHippie74]
    #12143428 -

:awethumb:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* YellowDesertSun's Trade Shop!
( 1 2 all )
YellowDesertSun 1,233 22 04/09/10 10:26 PM
by YellowDesertSun
* School Decision. . . YellowDesertSun 382 15 03/07/10 10:22 AM
by YellowDesertSun
* Do Europeans envy the American lifestyle? *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 28 29 )
Gilgamesh18 24,248 574 08/30/14 08:45 PM
by newbie 86
* Do Americans envy the European lifestyle?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
nicechrisman 5,421 85 07/26/14 12:05 AM
by elax420
* Hollywood Pushing Alternative Lifestyles
( 1 2 3 4 all )
daimyo 6,217 63 02/02/06 06:05 PM
by dr0mni
* How does Crystal G afford her lifestyle?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
daz01 6,811 110 07/26/15 05:06 PM
by Crystal G
* The ultimate hippy lifestyle:skyrim edition
( 1 2 3 all )
LuSiD enthusiast 3,094 53 09/06/14 12:14 AM
by EllisDSox
* Hypocrisy in criticizing sedentary lifestyles?
( 1 2 all )
Celestial Traveler 3,508 35 10/05/12 02:39 PM
by Konyap

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,275 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 187 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.