Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128601 -

wel... I'm not going anywhere until I hit a million posts (later this
week) so spit that scientific evidence out so I can choke on it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128610 -

im still trying to locate the article on THC, but im having a hard time... but its very simple to understand:


Zillions of photons per millisecond hit us, each one having a particular energy level, wavelength, and color. [There is no such thing as a white photon -- the color white is caused by photons of all the different energy levels or wavelengths (colors) striking your retina simultaneously. White sunlight contains blue photons and red photons and violet photons and yellow photons, etc., all mixed up together. 

      It is the energy of photons that the green plant harvests. But how?  The first thing the plant has to do is absorb the energy of these photons. Most of the world around you absorbs photons. In fact, anything with any color or pigment is absorbing photons. The grand mixture of photons in white light hits an object; some of the photons are reflected back to your eye while some are absorbed by the object. If the object is colored, it contains a type of molecule, a pigment molecule, that is chemically structured in such a way that it can absorb some photons’ energy. Each type of pigment molecule will absorb photons based on their energy levels. Some pigments only absorb blue photons, some only absorb red, some absorb yellow and blue, etc.

    If no pigment molecules are present, then all the photons are reflected and the object appears white. If all the photons are absorbed, the object reflects no light and appears black. If only red photons are absorbed, the rest of the photons are reflected back, minus red photons, and the color will be a mixture of violet, blue, green, yellow and orange -- no red. If red, orange and yellow pigments are absorbed, the remaining colors (violet, blue and green) will be reflected back and the object will appear to be some shade of blue.
Because photons are a form of energy, when colored objects absorb photons, they are absorbing energy and become warmer (due to an increase in the kinetic energy of the molecules in the colored object). Thus, black clothing absorbs all photons and heats up while white clothing reflects all photons and remains cool.

So how does this relate to the cannabis trichome, making it the most electron rich? Well its simple, the trichome does not absorb the visible spectrum of lighting as much as it does UV-B light (this is only in its early stage of development), thus we cannot see the "colors" it is reflecting from that trichome. If you were to take an Ultraviolet picture of the trichome, like in the movie Predator, you would be able to see these colors... as the trichome ages, it goes from clear, to milky, to amber...those pigments that are used to absorb the UV-B light from the sun are replaced by other pigments, ones that are visible, thus its transition from clear to milky to amber. This allows the trichome to abosrb many spectrum of lighting, all the colors of the sun so to speak, and convert that photon energy, into electron rich food that our bodies can utilize.


All plants do this though... Take lettuce for example. What it is doing is taking inert mineral from the soil, such as calcium, potassium, nitrogen, phosphates, etc.. and converting them into forms that our bodies can use... You cant eat a piece of chalk and expect to get good useable calcium from that chalk... we have to eat the plants for the calcium...

So in this way, the cannabis trichome is very efficient at absorbing all of the Sun's energy and converting it into a form we can use through photophosphorylation. What we do next is up to each individual... you can eat it raw and benefit from this process, or just smoke it, which dulls the mind, body and spirit. \


either way you get pretty fucking high :thumbup:


cannabis trichome development... you want to harvest when it smells right... but most people use a pocket scope to see the percentage of amber trichs :thumbup:


Edited by roboto212 (03/02/10 03:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128630 -

and i jsut noticed your post count that is very impressive :0


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128645 -

roboto212 said:
Eat the whole flowering female and male parts, and experience true health. Why should we take the extra energy to remove the seeds from perfectly good buds? Why not eat the whole fruit, the flowers, seeds and pollen sacks, in its entirety, in its true natural god given state.




Yes, and why don't we stop peeling oranges and bananas and start eating that skin surrounding the fruit in it's entirety, in it's natural god given state. :rollseyes:


--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern."

-William Blake

"Out here, in the perimeter, there are no stars. Out here, we as stone, IMMACULATE"

-James Douglas Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128647 -

roboto212 said:
and i jsut noticed your post count that is very impressive :0



it directly relates to the size of my penis

can you hook me up with a link for that huge block of text?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128651 -

Can you explain to me why eating THC is better than vaporizing THC? You're still getting high. I don't understand how one is apparently epic and the other makes you stupid.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128657 -

btw I still havent truly explained why the cannabinoids are the MOST electron rich... compared to all other useable forms of plant food on earth... i did explain how cannabis can utilize the highly energized photons of UV light though, which most all other plants dont utilize as much... I know wheatgrass is very electron rich, and it does not utilize the UV spectrum like cannabis :thumbup:


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12128672 -

Prisoner#1 said:
not cool man... I thought this was a giveaway thread



hahahaha me too


--------------------
I don't use jelly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128679 -

just wanted to throw in there: alot of dna is environmentally activated.  theoretically what you eat could switch parts of your dna on or off.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: truekimbo2]
    #12128686 -

truekimbo2 said:
just wanted to throw in there: alot of dna is environmentally activated.  theoretically what you eat could switch parts of your dna on or off.



EPIGENOME


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: shamandustin]
    #12128688 -

shamandustin said:
roboto212 said:
Eat the whole flowering female and male parts, and experience true health. Why should we take the extra energy to remove the seeds from perfectly good buds? Why not eat the whole fruit, the flowers, seeds and pollen sacks, in its entirety, in its true natural god given state.




Yes, and why don't we stop peeling oranges and bananas and start eating that skin surrounding the fruit in it's entirety, in it's natural god given state. :rollseyes:



'

you can, in fact banana peels are healrthy in moderation, but they generally do not taste very good, and our bodies do not crave them as much. Cannabis taste verrrry good, when you reside in an alkaline state.


And eating it raw, you are consuming the enzymes contained within the trichome head. Why are these enzymes important.

Well one, they help you digest the food, in fact, they digest it for you, your body just has to assimilate the trichomes into the blood stream. '

And two, the enzyme deactivates the cannabinoids from the receptor sites in our cells. WHen you smoke cannabis, you destroy the enzymes from the heat, and are only inhaling the cannabinoids and trace amounts of the terpenoids (terpenes give it flavor, taste goooood). Since your body lacks the natural enzyme to disable THC from the receptor site, over time the actual receptor site will go inactive... it is your bodies defense mechanism. This is why you have to smoke more to get the same effect over a long period of time. Our receptor sites restore themselves very rapidly though, and a good month can easily restore all of the active sites in your body.

When you consume it raw, you consume this valuable enzyme, and it "dissolves" the cannabinoid molecules for you, rather than your CB1 and CB2 receptor sites going inactive.




SOOO

essentially, eating cannabis raw never gives you a tolerance... you can consume raw cannabis every day, feeding your body the healthiest food around, and achieve the same level of high each time... a perpetual bliss state.


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128746 -

Im not preaching a religion btw.. simply science.. plus im very spiritual which may make it seem like this thread is preaching..


it is very difficult to find the truth on cannabis though, especially raw... its being hidden from us!


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128752 -

roboto212 said:
btw I still havent truly explained why the cannabinoids are the MOST electron rich...



you also havent shown that they are any different that the number of electrons on any other 'molecule'


Quote:
i did explain how cannabis can utilize the highly energized photons of UV light though, which most all other plants dont utilize as much...



another statement that's as of yet unfounded

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12128768 -

excerpt from wiki on tetrahydrocannabinol:

Tetrahydrocannabinol (pronounced /ˌtɛtrəˌhaɪdrɵkəˈnæbɨnɒl/ tet-rə-HYE-drə-kə-NAB-i-nol) (THC), also known as delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC), Δ1-THC (using an older chemical nomenclature), or dronabinol, is the main psychoactive substance found in the cannabis  plant.

It was first isolated by Raphael Mechoulam, Yechiel Gaoni, and Habib Edery from the Weizmann Institute of Science in Rehovot, Israel, in 1964.[4][5][6] In pure form, it is a glassy solid when cold and becomes viscous and sticky if warmed. An aromatic terpenoid, THC has a very low solubility in water, but good solubility in most organic solvents.

Like most pharmacologically-active secondary metabolites of plants, THC in cannabis is assumed to be involved in self-defense, perhaps against herbivores.[7] THC also possesses high UV-B (280-315 nm) absorption properties, which, it has been speculated, could protect the plant from harmful UV radiation exposure.[8][9][10]

Dronabinol is the International Nonproprietary Name (INN) for a pure isomer of THC, (-)-trans-Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol, that is, the main isomer in cannabis.[11] It is sold as Marinol (a registered trademark of Solvay Pharmaceuticals). Dronabinol is also marketed, sold, and distributed by PAR Pharmaceutical Companies under the terms of a license and distribution agreement with SVC pharma LP, an affiliate of Rhodes Technologies.

sorry forgot that piece of info....


I am looking for the article still, I read it on one of those Science Journal websites.. where you have to pay, but this article was free... its hiding!


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128789 -

roboto212 said:
Im not preaching a religion btw.. simply science..




I'm doubting that science part

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12128827 -

well I have pretty much explained the basics of raw cannabis... the simple information about the enzymes and our anandamide receptors is the key.. as far as getting high, which isnt directly related to the health benefits from eating the whole plant.

You are free to believe what ever you want though. I think im done with this thread, peace o/


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12128835 -

you've not really explained anything but a bunch of fucked up beliefs in pseudoscience and quackery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12128889 -

Prisoner#1 said:
you've not really explained anything but a bunch of fucked up beliefs in pseudoscience and quackery




well I guess I can only speak to you in the most basic terms possible then, as science is very hard to explain as far as cannabis goes. I have experience with raw cannabis, as well as smoked cannabis, and I find that raw cannabis is more pleasureable than denatured cannabis, and it seems to be completely absent of any negative effects. Before when I smoked my mind would be come slower, my memory would be slower, my body would be less enthusiatic to run, etc. But eating it raw makes me feel really blissful and I love running on a raw cannabis high, the endorphins definitely add to the over all effect. :thumbup:


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12129019 -

roboto212 said:
well I guess I can only speak to you in the most basic terms possible then, as science is very hard to explain as far as cannabis goes.



quackery is difficult to explain because there's no science to back it
up, experiences amount to anecdotal evidence, your experiences may be
much different from mine, for instance when I smoke, I'm energetic,
when I eat it I go to sleep

as for my ability to pick up the knowledge you're trying to impart, I
realize I'm a simple georgia dirt farmer and while you may see that as
a handicap I see it as a benefit, I assure you, I can keep up, I
wouldnt have spotted all the holes in your ideas otherwise

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12129137 -

I didnt mean that in a condescending way at all, I too am from Atlanta and have suffered the stigma that goes along with the accent.

I just do not currently have the means to explain the raw cannabis diet in terms of science. I tried to the best of my abilities, but alot of information is simply hidden, or not yet available.

But know this, I know in my heart that cannabis was meant to be eaten raw. I loved smoking. When I began eating 100% raw foods I came to the realization that it was hindering me, it may not be the same for you or someone else, but for me I was was being hindered everytime I smoked. I still "believe" in cannabis. I believe it is a miracle plant sent to save us, but that belief is not smoking or cooking it, but simply eating it raw, which does not require a lighter, or butter, or oil... I simply plop the nug in my mouth... and chew away.

I enjoy raw cannabis, I hope you understand :smile:

peace o/


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My CANNABIS day Psilocybeingzz 1,304 11 07/04/04 08:23 PM
by browndustin
* Am I the Only One Who Uses Passion Flower Instead of Cannabis?
( 1 2 3 all )
MarkostheGnostic 49,504 53 10/23/15 02:34 PM
by alexmir
* What's the best book on indoor cannabis development? World Spirit 996 12 09/09/03 05:15 AM
by World Spirit
* Stabbing pain in my lungs.. Is cannabis really that bad for you? Mushie_Man 1,994 7 11/11/04 02:23 PM
by Harbinger
* Holy Fuck.. I'm FREE!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 6,712 73 11/02/04 04:26 PM
by AbstractHarmonix
* Happy Cannabis Friday!
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 1,199 23 09/25/04 01:12 PM
by trendal
* Brief History of Cannabis Laws falseliberty 975 5 01/24/05 07:06 PM
by Dark_Star
* The French, champions of cannabis smokin' exclusive58 1,153 13 04/07/05 03:38 PM
by Shagshow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,033 topic views. 1 members, 45 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.