Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Free Cannabis
    #12125795 -

How can I let people know?

How could I ever convince them otherwise?

That cannabis was meant to be eaten, impregnated with the seeds of life, in its raw natural state?

How can I show them that denaturing cannabis is only an illusion, much like this physical world is an illusion, a false reflection?

I get frustrated as I do not have the answers to these questions, but I know the truth about cannabis and all of its glory.


I wish people would only understand the plant. Why do we follow this illusion of smoking and cooking it? Is it part of the process to enlightenment? One can only realize the truth when one realizes his/her fallacies, that cannabis is meant to be consumed raw, rather than smoking or cooking.

I challenge you read and uncover for your self the true nature of cannabis and all its glory.

Peace o/


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12125801 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12125802 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: daiy]
    #12125809 -

ya thats great except for the fact that thc along with the other cannabinoids in cannabis require heat before ingestion in order for us to feel any effects so....ya thats pretty much why.


--------------------
My words, too, are only an echo; but there is no reason why I should not repeat what I have heard.                    :zombie5:
-Socrates                                                                Let the rabbits wear glasses!
:gd_icon::trippycow::gd_icon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: zombi]
    #12125825 -

zombi said:
ya thats great except for the fact that thc along with the other cannabinoids in cannabis require heat before ingestion in order for us to feel any effects so....ya thats pretty much why.





who made you believe this? Show them to me please :smile:.

Go feed a deer, or any herbivore for that matter, a couple grams of cannabis and tell me they dont feel the effects.

Do not come back to say that it is a waste, that is an illusion. If we get this plant legalized, we would be free! We could grow abundantly, and feed the nations!

Cannabis is meant to be eaten raw, not smoked or denatured like so many falsely believe.


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12125832 -

Have you ever eaten raw cannabis? It fucks up your intestines and stomach. Cannabis has these fine little hairs that make it almost impossible to ingest without cooking. Cooking weakens the strong needle-like spines.

Seeds are tasty though..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: arg6]
    #12125835 -

I have experience with raw cannabis, and I could not advocate it so passionately if I had not experienced the true bliss cannabis can give you when you consume it raw.

And no, it does not upset your stomach, who told you this? Show them to me please :smile:


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12125849 -

Could you explain one more time why we should we eat raw cannabis? Maybe in like a sentence or two.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12125851 -

how the hell am i supposed to tell you what a deer feels?
:dudewtf:
i will try to find someplace reputable that states that after school if noone beats me to it.


--------------------
My words, too, are only an echo; but there is no reason why I should not repeat what I have heard.                    :zombie5:
-Socrates                                                                Let the rabbits wear glasses!
:gd_icon::trippycow::gd_icon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Glenners]
    #12125853 -

You achieve true bliss, and your body returns to your supremely healthy state. Your physical body returns to the DNA coded perfection, your mental health is elevated by the unique interaction of raw cannabis and the anandamide receptors in the brain, and you are fully connected to your spiritual self.

My last experience with raw cannabis followed a 3 day water fast, where I broke it with several ripened bananas and 10 freshly dried grams of home grown cannabis, and I achieved a level of bliss, that cannot be explained in words. I had a vision last night that I have to begin showing people the true nature of cannabis, show them through my eyes, how cannabis is meant to be eaten, in its natural god given state.


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12125871 -

not cool man... I thought this was a giveaway thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: arg6]
    #12125874 -

arg6 said:
Have you ever eaten raw cannabis? It fucks up your intestines and stomach.




my first experience with raw cannabis was in 7th grade, I can tell you
for a fact that this is untrue, at least in regards to my physiology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12125880 -

Prisoner#1 said:
not cool man... I thought this was a giveaway thread



Yeah I thought I was getting free weed. Fuck this noise.


I think that rectal insertion is your only choice. :borat:


--------------------
It's really too bad that so much crumby stuff is a lot of fun sometimes.-The Catcher in the Rye

                                   
:gd_icon: Get yourself a powder charge and seal that silver mine :gd_icon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12125881 -

Whatever, I ate raw cannabis because of a traffic stop and it hurt my stomach until the next day. I didn't feel anything.

You claim it works for you, more power to you. I'm not going to chow down on my buds, or change my consumption habits.

Besides how would eating it raw be any better than butter or some other suspension?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12125882 -

haha ok i may see where this discrepancy lies. how much do you eat in order to feel its effects?
i believe large amounts of cannabis can be eaten to get effects; its just that burning or otherwise heating (cooking, vaping) is much more effective for a given amount of cannabis. in other words, you might be able to get high from eating it, but it will take a hell of a lot more than smoking it.


note: i'm not actually sure on this so feel free to double check.


--------------------
My words, too, are only an echo; but there is no reason why I should not repeat what I have heard.                    :zombie5:
-Socrates                                                                Let the rabbits wear glasses!
:gd_icon::trippycow::gd_icon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12125886 -

the thread title is meant to free it from the tyranny of law, and of illusion.


Think about this for a second, and remove your ego:

Hemp seeds are the most nutritionally dense seed on Earth, perfect balance of all 8 essential amino acids, which are there to help your body build proteins, but we purposefully remove the seed from the flower bract? But why, this is insanity!

Eat the whole flowering female and male parts, and experience true health. Why should we take the extra energy to remove the seeds from perfectly good buds? Why not eat the whole fruit, the flowers, seeds and pollen sacks, in its entirety, in its true natural god given state.

If you do this, you will experience a level of health science cannot define. You are eating from the Tree of Life, and with that comes bliss, a sustainable bliss.


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: zombi]
    #12125887 -

Plus you get your daily dose of fiber and can skip the bowl of colon blow breakfast cereal.


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12125891 -

Death caps are meant to be eaten raw too.

Yeah who exactly "meant" us to eat raw cannabis?  You sound like your talking religiously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12125893 -

Show me the free weed!

FREE THE WEED!
Weed that's free is great indeed!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Cannabis [Re: roboto212]
    #12125895 -

I beg you to read my website, particularly the articles pertaining to anandamide and raw cannabis:

http://anandalife.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56:anadamide&catid=31:general&Itemid=46

http://anandalife.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54:raw-cannabis&catid=31:general&Itemid=46

I explain why raw cannabis is more easily digestible when you reside in an alkaline state, free of dis-ease. This alkaline state comes from eating only alkaline foods. Until you achieve an alkaline state you will never experience the true bliss of raw cannabis.


--------------------
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My CANNABIS day Psilocybeingzz 1,304 11 07/04/04 08:23 PM
by browndustin
* Am I the Only One Who Uses Passion Flower Instead of Cannabis?
( 1 2 3 all )
MarkostheGnostic 49,506 53 10/23/15 02:34 PM
by alexmir
* What's the best book on indoor cannabis development? World Spirit 996 12 09/09/03 05:15 AM
by World Spirit
* Stabbing pain in my lungs.. Is cannabis really that bad for you? Mushie_Man 1,994 7 11/11/04 02:23 PM
by Harbinger
* Holy Fuck.. I'm FREE!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 6,712 73 11/02/04 04:26 PM
by AbstractHarmonix
* Happy Cannabis Friday!
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 1,199 23 09/25/04 01:12 PM
by trendal
* Brief History of Cannabis Laws falseliberty 978 5 01/24/05 07:06 PM
by Dark_Star
* The French, champions of cannabis smokin' exclusive58 1,153 13 04/07/05 03:38 PM
by Shagshow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,033 topic views. 8 members, 9 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.