Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Question for fans of Dissection [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #12046632 -

Again, if you know me you'll know that anything that's not quality just isn't for me.

I wanna listen to something that sounds fucking GOOD, all that shitty sound makes the atmosphere and music sound like crap. Period.

Now SHUT THE FUCK UP. Fucking asshole fuck off!


I'm allowed to like and say whatever the fuck I want and if you don't like it good for you, I don't give a flying rats ass.


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for fans of Dissection [Re: hpi]
    #12046804 -

The comments in this thread are why I don't really listen to metal much anymore.

Or at least, don't talk to people about it. Everyone's so "sceney" and opinionated about their favorite bands, genres, sub-genres etc.

Metal heads are fucking ridiculous. Metal rules, though. I enjoy Dissection.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for fans of Dissection [Re: deCypher]
    #12060368 -

deCypher said:
TBH I don't really like Mayhem or Darkthrone too much but the epic layers of heavy distortion in Burzum are tr00 kvlt BM.



Mayhem and darkthrone are both different bands than when they first started putting out music. These days it seems mayhem and darkthrone are less black metal than they were.

also for burzum fans he is releasing a new album this year....should be interesting. I forsee many scensters and posers being all on burzums dick though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I just dissected a human brain stefan 1,024 14 09/01/05 05:30 PM
by goobler
* Project Mayhem RandalFlagg 999 14 12/26/05 12:53 AM
by PDU
* Grateful Dead show downloading help...(Get the music!)
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 12,273 22 06/13/10 12:21 AM
by skunkjar
* we're still Cubs fans o'er here in Chicago ShrewDigsby 2,854 18 11/22/03 04:24 PM
by MrBump
* I have a question about buying a used ps2 swm 972 7 09/05/03 08:50 AM
by JuggaJoe
* 'Rings Fans Awed...' Phred 968 6 12/23/03 09:32 PM
by CherryBom
* Anyone here Play Sim City 4? quick question...... orizon 719 4 12/21/03 03:28 PM
by djd586
* The Beatles fan club Christmas record 1967 (mp3) LearyfanS 617 0 12/24/03 11:25 AM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,412 topic views. 4 members, 19 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.