Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Shoering with a girl. [Re: two_rivers]
    #11673104 -

two_rivers said:
Hm.  My girl friend trims my ass hair and scrubs my ass for me if requested.  I do the same for her.  We are so ridiculously open with one another, it's amazing.  I've never had a relationship like this before.  Anything goes.  No awkward moments. Ever.  :heart:



:heart: Aww! We're the same way.


--------------------
This is a whole new path. You cannot use your old map on this new path and if you try you'll only end up lost in the woods. Get a new map.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shoering with a girl. [Re: efrog]
    #11673149 -

i dont see why people like shower sex so much.
it's not very good IMO.
too much water.
not enough vag juice.

the water just overtakes the vag juices and doesn't allow for adequate lube.


:toiletduk:


--------------------




[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shoering with a girl. [Re: TheBandit]
    #11673164 -

I agree sex in the shower blows, if I wanted to have sex with no room for movement, I would have just fucked her in the trunk instead of dragging her into my basement.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shoering with a girl. [Re: fapjack]
    #11673201 -

haha.
Maybe my wife and I are just phucked up. We totally pee on each other in the shower, just for kicks. Or don't even notice. I mean, I lick her vag, right...and urine touches that. So why should I freak because I get some on a leg that I'm going to wash with soap anyway. We all have the same body fluids, so I dont think coming into contact with those of your loved ones is disgusting at all.
  besides, exposure to bacteria boosts your immune system =)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shoering with a girl. [Re: aethervagrant]
    #11673298 -

Showering with my ex was a bitch and a half, generally I just wanted to get clean and get out of the shower, but I'd have o scrub her back comstanty with a half assed returnscrub. I also didn't like sex in te shower it was waytoo scramped. Doggy style gets stupid in a shower/tub pretty quick and if your girl ain't flexible it's a bit tiring

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shoering with a girl. [Re: Maverick]
    #11675359 -

you buch of pansies!  I showered w/ my gal just as I would w/ myself (minus the couple extra strokes to clean the penis)  It was a great place for sex where the kidz don't bother...  as for cleaning the asskrak, that's done after orgasm, so we're cleaning off more that just shit.


--------------------
:ganja: "Let's get together and feel alright" :ganja:                  :cubie: :mushroom2::tripping:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dingleberries... dr0mni 1,091 9 12/19/05 09:51 PM
by Banez
* Girls.
( 1 2 3 all )
Phluck 6,534 48 07/29/05 08:43 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* about a girl.... someone help? Ginseng1 1,417 19 02/08/06 08:10 PM
by HippieChick
* Approaching Girls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kosmic_charlie 11,259 63 04/26/05 10:39 PM
by afoaf
* Girl on LSD
( 1 2 all )
beejay 2,931 23 01/06/06 07:39 PM
by Nashbar
* . z_x_x_z 1,399 15 08/03/05 02:12 AM
by butterflydawn
* Why guys don't "get" girls
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Gillette 15,546 171 09/28/05 02:22 AM
by oDin
* I think I love this girl...
( 1 2 3 all )
Fungi_x 5,263 53 02/27/06 10:00 AM
by Darkenshroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,518 topic views. 1 members, 241 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.