Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
psychadelic problems. possible schizophrenia?
    #1152644 - 12/18/02 04:48 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i have never had a mushroom experience that hasnt had a bad aspect to it. ive had very good times on mushrooms but almost without exception, sooner or later i have a panic attack or i feel like im going to die, usually on the way down from the experience. i squirm around on the floor for about 5 minutes trying to cope with the excrutiating mental and PHYSICAL pain for 5 minutes untill it fades away. ive also noticed lately a change in my cosciousness. if your consciousness were a light, i feel like my light is getting dimmer. i feel malnurished and psychologicaly it feels like im going to pass out. it kinda feels like my mushroom trip, kinda like a flashback sometimes. am i going scitzso? i also get headaches more often since my last intense bad trip that for the majority was my best trip and ended with myself feeling like i was dieing. i havent done shrooms since thanksgiving and i dont know if i ever want to go back there again. shrooms have put me some place i dont want to be and i cant go back. at least i think its the shrooms. i really dont show major signs of schizophrenia and am quite competant i just feel different and i dont really know how to describe it. anyone else identify with me or my experiences. i feel like a psychadelic pussy.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Re: psychadelic problems. possible schizophrenia? [Re: 1stimer]
    #1152681 - 12/18/02 05:02 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

actuall now that i think of it ive felt different ever since i used salvia for the first time. i feel like i have some kind of connection with a void or emptyness or singularity. maybe salvia fucked me up. im a habitual pot smoker but i havent had any in 2 months. maybe im experiencing withdrawal. my girlfriend doesnt notice anything different about me or anyone else for that fact. and here i am talking to myself on an internet message board.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #1152834 - 12/18/02 05:57 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i believe that the set and setting of your trip are of major importance.  if your trips are bad, you must find the problem with your set/setting and solve it before you trip again.  maybe you need to see a doctor and/or a psychologist, i did about my pains and it was very helpful. 

i hope one day we can enjoy our trips!  :grin: 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Edited by pattern (12/19/02 04:54 PM)

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #1152842 - 12/18/02 06:03 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

> actuall now that i think of it ive felt different ever since i used salvia for the first
> time. i feel like i have some kind of connection with a void or emptyness or
> singularity

Remember the feeling will fade, and it is just a feeling, not "real". Reality hasnt changed, you have...

I dont know if that makes sense but what I'm trying to say is that a drug trip wont directly change the world for the better. It can change a person for the better though. Reality won't bend for you because you are enlightened. In fact it will do the opposite.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Anonymous

#1153284 - 12/18/02 10:49 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

There's only one possible solution at this point.

You have to start tripping on massive amounts of shrooms every day.

Then you will eventually go crazy.

That is what you wanted, right?

Remember to put on the Beatles.

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: psychadelic problems. possible schizophrenia? [Re: ]
    #1156996 - 12/20/02 03:29 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Beatles rock it always

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1157095 - 12/20/02 04:35 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

the sympyoms your describing don`t sound like schizophrenia
though psychedelics can bring to surface schizophrenia if you all ready had it.
i think you just had an experiance you we not ready for.
as the dead say "mabey you had to much to fast"
ego-death can be scary if your not ready and if you resist it it can spiral you into a bad loop.
this will fade and pass over time
try some meditation or some dicipline that helps you free your mind
best of luck to you :grin: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineRageOholic67
Re: psychadelic problems. possible schizophrenia? [Re: chinacat72]
    #1158080 - 12/20/02 12:10 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Think more positive. You have to just block that out and say you dont give a shit about making youself feel that way and you are through with it. Dont focus on it and when it happens just smile and act happy and say really really stupid things. Then you will no be thinking about it and i think from what i hear that 80 % of your problem is mental. Breathe in thru your nose and out your mouth. One more thing is you shouldnt do this alone. Maybe you are feeling lonely and in turn you get depressed and detatched. Bring your girlfriend with you and both do it at the same time. The worst thing you can do is worry about it before you take the shrooms. Dont ponder it and let it crawl into your brain, put up the wall and let yourself enjoy it without the other bullshit. I used to be a hypochondriac, however you spell it until one day i said it was stupid and just stopped. Just take it easy and wait until mentally you feel better and try it in a relaxed mood and setting, and make sure your dosage is right.

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

#1279581 - 02/04/03 06:22 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I think the Salvia did it. This is an unknown in the land of psychedelics and not many people really know what this stuff does. Be careful, keep it secret, and don't let it all get to you.

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order