Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Drug laced toothpicks? * 1
    #11511444 -

So the other day I take a road trip with my gramps and he alwYs tells me these epic stories about the yester years. So were at this truck stop and he proceeds to tell me this story from when he used to be a trucker. Well I guess he's driving next to this other trucke and they ki da became buddies or whatever, my gramps tells this dude he is gunna stop at a rest stop and ge some shut eye. The other dude is all, "oh I got just the thing! Pull over and well chat."

My gramps pulls over and the other trucker hands him a few toothpicks, now my gramps is no stranger to drugs(straight edge now a days as far as I know) but the guy tells him to chew on one the the tooth picks for a little while and it'll keep him up.

My gramps said he didn't know what was on those things but he said that he only had to chew it for a few minutes and it would keep him going. I guess these tooth picks lasted for hours each but Im curius as to what drug would be active in such a small dose and have an amphetamine like effect? Iv never done meth before so idk if that's what it was or not.


Discuss.


--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: 2Cents] * 1
    #11511455 -

I don't know. but whyd your gramps be retarded enough to actually like a toothpick from a stranger. Is he retarded or a faggot by any chance?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: trip forever] * 1
    #11511472 -

trip forever said:
I don't know. but whyd your gramps be retarded enough to actually like a toothpick from a stranger. Is he retarded or a faggot by any chance?




wow really? i think that deserves a harsh spanking!


--------------------
"When the world starts going to shit....grow mushrooms!"
:mushroom2:

I lost my mind, its somewhere out there stranded!

Read my bio.

TRADE LIST  GROW LOG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: Mr. Mushroom] * 1
    #11511478 -

:spank:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: trip forever] * 1
    #11511489 -

fo real, though?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: trip forever] * 1
    #11511502 -

:shrug: beats me, I think he was traveling with this dude for days. Idk my grampa is a very trusting person but I agree in that i'd never accept strange drugs from a strange trucker.


--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: trip forever] * 1
    #11511504 -

Placebo... if it happened.


--------------------
Who wants to live with one foot in hell just for the sake of nostalgia?  Our time is forever NOW!

2010 Southeast Gathering Thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: 2Cents] * 1
    #11511515 -

Is he married? Ya, weird a straight edge would accept drugs from a stranger, especially where he's licken it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: trip forever] * 1
    #11511533 -

This was years ago when he still did drugs, used to be quiet the rebel I guess and yes he is married.


--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: trip forever] * 1
    #11511548 -

consider when his grandfather would have done this, im sure it wouldnt have been such a big deal in his time. Prolly loads of heroin and all sorts of other shit going around....

But, i think YOU are an asshole. Lighten up a little bit, id like to think of the shroomery as a chill place to discuss with others of similar interest, not a place that you get flamed for even trying to start a simple discussion.

so fuck off
k thnks.


--------------------
"When the world starts going to shit....grow mushrooms!"
:mushroom2:

I lost my mind, its somewhere out there stranded!

Read my bio.

TRADE LIST  GROW LOG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: 2Cents] * 1
    #11511551 -

always accept free drugs from strangers :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: Mr. Mushroom] * 1
    #11511555 -

I'm sorry :shrug: I act like a dick on certain drugs. I didn't mean to say it harshly.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: Mr. Mushroom] * 1
    #11511558 -

Mr. Mushroom said:
consider when his grandfather would have done this, im sure it wouldnt have been such a big deal in his time. Prolly loads of heroin and all sorts of other shit going around....

But, i think YOU are an asshole. Lighten up a little bit, id like to think of the shroomery as a chill place to discuss with others of similar interest, not a place that you get flamed for even trying to start a simple discussion.

so fuck off
k thnks.



If you want a real chill place then head on over to the growery. A much much chiller vibe there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: trip forever] * 1
    #11511586 -

less traffic there also,but they are saved side by side in my tabs.


--------------------
"When the world starts going to shit....grow mushrooms!"
:mushroom2:

I lost my mind, its somewhere out there stranded!

Read my bio.

TRADE LIST  GROW LOG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: trip forever] * 1
    #11511590 -

Some of you guys are just dickheads.

The act of chewing on something while driving gives someone something to concentrate on instead of the road. I chew on sunflower seeds and can stay awake on the road for hours, if i stop chewing i get drowsy all hell.

Either that or someone soaked them in coke somehow.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: Kada] * 1
    #11511608 -

Thats probably my top dickhead post :thumbup: I don't have many.


--------------------

Edited by trip forever (11/23/09 02:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: Kada] * 1
    #11511618 -

Lol. Well we can't be nice all of the time. :evil:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: trip forever] * 1
    #11511633 -

trip forever said:
Mr. Mushroom said:
consider when his grandfather would have done this, im sure it wouldnt have been such a big deal in his time. Prolly loads of heroin and all sorts of other shit going around....

But, i think YOU are an asshole. Lighten up a little bit, id like to think of the shroomery as a chill place to discuss with others of similar interest, not a place that you get flamed for even trying to start a simple discussion.

so fuck off
k thnks.



If you want a real chill place then head on over to the growery. A much much chiller vibe there.



the growery's traffic is way too slow


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: 2Cents] * 1
    #11511634 -

Weak dose of acid? I know it seems to keep me up for some time. If the dose wasn't high enough he wouldn't notice many hallucinations.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drug laced toothpicks? [Re: Kada] * 1
    #11511639 -

:meff:


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bad Grampa Patlal 407 4 10/25/13 07:49 PM
by mushroom_sandwich
* My grampa smoked 3 packs a day, drank a 40 of whisky every day and ate fast food. He died at 122!
( 1 2 all )
Patlal 2,119 25 04/30/14 05:15 AM
by Cosmic_Flame
* When someone says "I only do NATURAL drugs"...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Adamist 15,155 137 12/28/04 08:43 PM
by Skunk420
* I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs!
( 1 2 all )
iluan 3,633 27 09/04/04 03:57 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* drug related superstitions?
( 1 2 3 all )
kotik 5,574 57 07/04/04 02:37 AM
by kadakuda
* Post every drug you've EVER done
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Wysefool 9,029 60 09/26/08 10:22 AM
by CherryBom
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,584 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
35,471 topic views. 6 members, 14 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.