Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bad Grampa
    #19031629 -

So I just saw the movie. It's funny. Some scenes are fucking hilarious lol.

My suggestion: Go see it if you have time and money to do so, but don't go out of your way.

It's a really funny movie, but not super hilarious


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad Grampa [Re: Patlal]
    #19031688 -

I remember the bad grampa skits in jackass being really funny, is it similar to those at all?


--------------------
“I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown. Our pale reasoning hides the infinite from us."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad Grampa [Re: mushroom_sandwich]
    #19031760 -

mushroom_sandwich said:
I remember the bad grampa skits in jackass being really funny, is it similar to those at all?



Yeah, but theirs a storyline, its not just grampa doing stupid shit. Its grampa doing stupid within the story... but nobody in the movie knows they are filmed


--------------------

Edited by Patlal (10/25/13 03:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad Grampa [Re: Patlal]
    #19031953 -

I'd watch it again. Good movie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad Grampa [Re: Adden]
    #19032842 -

I'll probably check it out once I can stream it. Thanks Patlal. :thumbup:


--------------------
“I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown. Our pale reasoning hides the infinite from us."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My grampa smoked 3 packs a day, drank a 40 of whisky every day and ate fast food. He died at 122!
( 1 2 all )
Patlal 2,119 25 04/30/14 05:15 AM
by Cosmic_Flame
* I Voted For the Donkey But the JACKASS WON! godonkey 1,022 17 11/07/04 09:49 PM
by Worf
* Jackass leaf-vac driver DNKYD 596 4 10/18/05 11:48 AM
by afoaf
* Bad dreams and nightmare
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 6,336 32 04/14/03 09:05 PM
by OutkastSlug
* now i feel.... bad
( 1 2 all )
PHARMAKOS 4,685 21 03/22/04 04:23 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* good days and bad days ... HB 2,044 18 11/20/03 05:23 PM
by Prodijal_Son
* Help, Friend had bad trip (MJ) LthirdSeyeD 1,109 4 09/10/04 11:53 PM
by Edge
* is milk really that bad?
( 1 2 all )
relativexistance 4,325 36 12/15/05 07:38 PM
by mycovolution

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
407 topic views. 5 members, 22 guests and 254 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.