Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #3088697 -

hehe everytime i see KC's name i can't help but picture him rollin outa the hammock in the woods the next morning and stumblin on over to the fire to chat and waiting for Adom to get up so we could figure out what was after darkstar! lol good times indeed  :smirk:


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Edited by iluan (09/03/04 06:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: iluan]
    #3088710 -

Ha ha. Yeah good times. I remember opening my eyes and then looking over wondering if you'd be there because I knew you ate those pretty late at night. And sure enough you were there just sitting and probably getting a lot of thinking done. Then I got out of the hammock and smoked a nice fatty bowl with ya. Good times!


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #3088725 -

Yeh i think you going to have to make it down for the gathering in oct if you can kc for sure!  I'll make sure to tuck you away some nugs  :smirk:


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: iluan]
    #3088737 -

hey man that's awesome!!
:handth:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: Phychotron]
    #3088876 -

Phychotron said:
nice, i got about 4 g's of :mushrooms: in me as we speak.



Happy tripping.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: whiterabbit13]
    #3090918 -

he never did say how it went, but i assume ok cause he was chatting with us on here for quite awhile  :cool:


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: iluan]
    #3091320 -

he told me it went great
lots of :dead:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: iluan]
    #3091950 -

Cool! I love it!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! Anonymous 2,631 13 08/18/03 01:12 PM
by BeanPie
* Holy Shit OctopusDr 1,448 9 11/24/03 10:44 PM
by OctopusDr
* drug porn
( 1 2 3 all )
OutkastSlug 16,227 51 05/10/03 04:48 PM
by jahbyrd
* I like the pub..
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,108 20 07/10/03 11:28 PM
by Anonymous
* Drug Posts Ripple 1,325 9 08/21/03 12:58 AM
by joeshitragpicker
* The pub. an essay by joe joe666 1,293 6 03/19/19 09:48 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* the pub is infested with post whores
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 10,786 70 03/08/23 11:04 AM
by starfire_xes
* Drugs and age dumlovesyou 1,483 10 07/23/03 04:33 PM
by TheHobbit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,633 topic views. 4 members, 49 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.