Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs!
    #3085468 -

Well boys and girls another one for you...
Hopefully didn't mispell names to badly  :shocked:
and apoligize before hand  :rasta:



            -THE PUB-



I hear something faintly ahead but near.
Down the cooblestone where it first would appear.
I opened up the door to look on in.
That's where the adventure is to begin.
I spy Ripple up in his tower with a big o smile.
I'd head on up but it must be a mile.
I notice Adom and Paw standing in the back,
discussing im sure about who all lack.
Phishgrrl and Desiree talking drugs or some things,
they seem to bounce as if on a pair of springs.
I hear the dead somewhere up ahead..
Some geeks nearby are talking drop dead fred.
Kosmic Charlie stumbles by with candy in hand.
Up front i see KindKesey playing with the band.
Piller and Funkymonk are shooting the shit,
while Krishna and Psycotron are a daze drooling some spit.
Mndfreeze and other otd standing way over there,
but they just sorta nod with a bit of a glare.
So many topics it all seems such a blur..
oh there goes some chick, i don't seem to know her.
It's then i realize where that i must be..
as all my friend pause just to wave towards me.
I'm in the Pub with all of you now.
All i can say at the moment is wow! 

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
lol PS... sorry no drugs in here.  :crazy2:


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Edited by iluan (09/03/04 02:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: iluan]
    #3085738 -

I'll have to do another and try to get few more people worked into it. I was just way to stoned to think of alot of em. Anyways.. hope ya all enjoy it.


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Edited by iluan (09/03/04 01:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: iluan]
    #3085751 -

nice, i got about 4 g's of :mushrooms: in me as we speak.


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: Phychotron]
    #3085765 -

:cool:
Hope they are treating you well brother. 




--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: Phychotron]
    #3085779 -

lol that is awsome
sorry i diddnt click this sooner :laugh:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: notapillow]
    #3085805 -

:lol:

man this orange juice is freakin good.  tripicana.. that's where its at.. not some minue maid shit... tropica.


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: iluan]
    #3085815 -

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:Nice one! But girly things? :lol:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3085818 -

lol i was in a hurry for a ryme.. i'll do betta next time i promise!  :cool: bah i'll edit it quick..


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Edited by iluan (09/03/04 01:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: iluan]
    #3085825 -

yea, i dont trip that often... it's the jam when i do though.


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: Phychotron]
    #3085853 -

i'm about due for another myself.  :tongue2:


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: iluan]
    #3085860 -

yeah i need a damn good trip
my last e were either week but still fun
ot fucking terrifiying and a littlr fun


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: notapillow]
    #3085871 -

did anyone tell you you need to learn how to speel?


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: Phychotron]
    #3085873 -

god damn im far to gone to type
sorry guys :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: notapillow]
    #3085880 -

you too


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: notapillow]
    #3085881 -

We still think your a kool kat.. fuck spellin!    :rasta:


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: iluan]
    #3085889 -

which cat?

shit, wer's skelator when you need him...


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: iluan]
    #3085899 -

I think I'm losing the vattle of the voddy. Body...randomly gravitating down; head: swaying on toothpick; lungs: okay. But will go smoke ciggie anyway, as it's a choice. NOt a compulshun.

The dance {Lording over said action}


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: Phychotron]
    #3086904 -

:cool:


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: GnuBobo]
    #3088453 -

oh really.....  :rasta:


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm at it again..... Pub....holy shit drugs! [Re: iluan]
    #3088525 -

Wow great poem!  I REALLY enjoyed it.  I especially like the part about me.  :tongue:


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! Anonymous 2,631 13 08/18/03 01:12 PM
by BeanPie
* Holy Shit OctopusDr 1,448 9 11/24/03 10:44 PM
by OctopusDr
* drug porn
( 1 2 3 all )
OutkastSlug 16,227 51 05/10/03 04:48 PM
by jahbyrd
* I like the pub..
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,108 20 07/10/03 11:28 PM
by Anonymous
* Drug Posts Ripple 1,325 9 08/21/03 12:58 AM
by joeshitragpicker
* The pub. an essay by joe joe666 1,293 6 03/19/19 09:48 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* the pub is infested with post whores
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 10,786 70 03/08/23 11:04 AM
by starfire_xes
* Drugs and age dumlovesyou 1,483 10 07/23/03 04:33 PM
by TheHobbit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,633 topic views. 6 members, 64 guests and 218 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.