Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
9 wet grams
    #1145484 -

Ok, I have 9 grams plus .2 grams of aborts....first time, should I eat em up or dry them and wait till I have more?


--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 wet grams [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #1145487 -

I would definately wait, that would barely be a threshold dose for me.


--------------------
Everything Is Blue In This World. The Deepest Shade Of Mushroom Blue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 wet grams [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #1145556 -

Eat em. You won't trip very hard but you should have a good time anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 wet grams [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #1145562 -

I couldn't help myself, I ate em all. Gonna wash em down with a few tokes off my bubbler.


--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 wet grams [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #1146408 -

How were they?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 wet grams [Re: Skryllz]
    #1146454 -

yeah really - how'd it go man?! :smile:


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 wet grams [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #1146476 -

Pretty dissapointing, I shoulda saved em. Hopefully next flush will be better.


--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 wet grams [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #1146573 -

Sorry to hear that. I saw in the cult forum you only have one cake going. I think thats probably your biggest problem, you need to get a few more going so you get more than just a few mushrooms. Also look into dunking your cake it can do wonders for the flush size.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 wet grams [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #1146793 -

aww bummer.... better batch next time


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 wet grams [Re: Strumpling]
    #1146879 -

that's less than or equal to a gram dry. Thats like nothing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 wet grams [Re: Skryllz]
    #1147108 -

It started off as four cakes, I cased two seperatly but lost both casings to contams, actually I lost one due to me fucking with it. My second cake had a small black/blue spot that grew for a few days then began to fade away, and is nearly white again. A few pins are just starting to show up on it, dunno how thats gonna work out though. The cake I just harvested is in the fridge right now. I'm just happy I got anything to grow really, now I know I can really do it.


--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Potency issues - 45 wet grams yielded insignificant trip JohnCo 2,635 8 08/27/04 04:38 AM
by TripTimes
* Just ate 9 wet grams Told 3,473 17 07/14/09 10:47 PM
by TsalagiSpirit
* What would you do with 4 wet grams PDU 1,175 10 05/19/03 10:51 PM
by Nenni
* 1st home grown Shroom Trip Report - silly, non mystical ride!
( 1 2 3 all )
thenewuser 6,675 43 11/12/04 04:14 AM
by DMTelepath
* Dried shrooms from wet shrooms shroomizzy 1,572 4 05/22/03 06:24 PM
by pseudopod
* dissapointed Anonymous 1,082 13 05/23/03 09:18 PM
by Strumpling
* my 1st time.. 10 grams wet shadow69playa 3,160 10 10/23/04 05:25 AM
by JaRRn
* What would 30 grams fresh of Psilocybe cubensis be like..... CalmG 3,144 13 05/29/04 02:26 PM
by Loosifa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,111 topic views. 2 members, 66 guests and 45 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.