Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: fun [Re: dancefloordale]
    #11272300 -

dancefloordale said:


I have some syringes I need to clean out. Is it necessary to PC them, or just boil?

I already have sterile water for grain LC's, just need to clean my syringe.

I know, I know, use the search function. It gives me a reason to post the pic and keep the thread on topic.



hay how did you get a picture of my gf.:rofl2:yea just boil


--------------------
if you dont got no one to hate on feel free to hate on me!:tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: truskool]
    #11272313 -

truskool said:


who wants to grow one of these beautiful sectors :pm: me or noobie for your chance to grow this high yeilding super potent shit



AHHHHHHH yhats nasty

i want to start this giveaway

  -noobie-


--------------------
AMU

Best Thread Ever
CapZilla said:
not sure what GE and FAE are but i should probably get some.

Citric said:
Your signature is wrong on colonization temps!

GOOD JUDGMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGMENT

ROOM TEMP 70-75 IS BEST FOR COLONIZATION
Thank you mycochef

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: Herbal_Elixer]
    #11272322 -

boil water and suck it up and plunge it out like 6-7 times and you should be golden
herbal those chicks are fucking hot
mmmmmmmmmm


--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

  Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: noobieshroomie]
    #11272331 -

noobieshroomie said:
truskool said:


who wants to grow one of these beautiful sectors :pm: me or noobie for your chance to grow this high yeilding super potent shit



AHHHHHHH yhats nasty

i want to start this giveaway

  -noobie-



Send that shit to me.

There should be enough trich spores there for me to spice up someone's print for my next giveaway.


--------------------
Everything posted by the user dancefloordale, aside from what is written in this here clause is completely and utterly fictitious, despite any information read (or seen), above (or below) that might lead you to believe otherwise.

Hydra Tek - A detailed guide, for newest to the most skilled cultivators.

HCA

Bulk growing made easy-discussion
Bulk Growing Made Easy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: dancefloordale]
    #11272335 -

yea you have to wait in line me and noobie are passing it thru out the community wat a joke


--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

  Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: truskool]
    #11272344 -

im waitin on you

  -noobie-


--------------------
AMU

Best Thread Ever
CapZilla said:
not sure what GE and FAE are but i should probably get some.

Citric said:
Your signature is wrong on colonization temps!

GOOD JUDGMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGMENT

ROOM TEMP 70-75 IS BEST FOR COLONIZATION
Thank you mycochef

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: dancefloordale]
    #11272347 -

Alright, I'm going to boil.

It better not contaminate my PC'd sterile water or grain jars. :grrr:


--------------------
Everything posted by the user dancefloordale, aside from what is written in this here clause is completely and utterly fictitious, despite any information read (or seen), above (or below) that might lead you to believe otherwise.

Hydra Tek - A detailed guide, for newest to the most skilled cultivators.

HCA

Bulk growing made easy-discussion
Bulk Growing Made Easy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: noobieshroomie]
    #11272350 -

lol yea i know sorry im so broke right now but am expecting money in the next few days


--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

  Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: truskool]
    #11272359 -

cool:thumbup:

  -noobie-


--------------------
AMU

Best Thread Ever
CapZilla said:
not sure what GE and FAE are but i should probably get some.

Citric said:
Your signature is wrong on colonization temps!

GOOD JUDGMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGMENT

ROOM TEMP 70-75 IS BEST FOR COLONIZATION
Thank you mycochef

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: noobieshroomie]
    #11272363 -

yea im so choked been fighting shit thats on that dish since i moved its been insane.  I havent put anything into an fc for 2 months until last night its been horrible.  No shrooms no money


--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

  Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: truskool]
    #11272377 -

truskool said:
herbal those chicks are fucking hot
mmmmmmmmmm



:highfive:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: truskool]
    #11272388 -

truskool said:
yea im so choked been fighting shit thats on that dish since i moved its been insane.  I havent put anything into an fc for 2 months until last night its been horrible.  No shrooms no money




I had a "security" scare for a while.. it sucked.. it still hasn't been resolved, but its been like 4 months with no word.. so I am putting my first actives, since then, into spawn.. I feel you on that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: Herbal_Elixer]
    #11272390 -

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-High-Quality-Mini-Portable-Green-House-w-Shel_W0QQitemZ300349162686QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45ee3484be

so...im thinking about getting this one
should 1 ultrasonic and 1 cool mist be enough
for FAE?

  -noobie-


--------------------
AMU

Best Thread Ever
CapZilla said:
not sure what GE and FAE are but i should probably get some.

Citric said:
Your signature is wrong on colonization temps!

GOOD JUDGMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGMENT

ROOM TEMP 70-75 IS BEST FOR COLONIZATION
Thank you mycochef

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: Herbal_Elixer]
    #11272393 -

yea i think i would be so paranoid being american and growing shrooms.  Up here its a fucking joke.


--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

  Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: noobieshroomie]
    #11272399 -

With the free shipping on that noobie, you should buy 2 and have one sent to me.


--------------------
Everything posted by the user dancefloordale, aside from what is written in this here clause is completely and utterly fictitious, despite any information read (or seen), above (or below) that might lead you to believe otherwise.

Hydra Tek - A detailed guide, for newest to the most skilled cultivators.

HCA

Bulk growing made easy-discussion
Bulk Growing Made Easy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: truskool]
    #11272480 -

truskool said:
yea im so choked been fighting shit thats on that dish since i moved its been insane.  I havent put anything into an fc for 2 months until last night its been horrible.  No shrooms no money



2 month ! that suck man.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: Thyrax]
    #11272488 -

yea it really really sux.  but things are getting better i got two more trays to put in the fc tonight/tomorrow plus jars that are just about ready to be spawned I just about gave up.  perseverance pays off i guess


--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

  Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: truskool]
    #11272627 -

I want to see this shit hit at leat 300posts so heres my next contribution
:scaryshroom:


--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

  Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: truskool]
    #11272629 -

that was an adventure. lol. and WOW....... i'm dumb.


--------------------
If your not getting any answers ask better questions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun [Re: KapKing]
    #11272637 -

THE OP IS BACK OMG


--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

  Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mexican Mushrooms Global_Stoner 3,614 15 11/20/03 03:01 AM
by Global_Stoner
* Info on assorted mexican strains?? Zen Peddler 2,336 14 02/19/02 03:54 PM
by Zen Peddler
* Need ID on this species...mexicans? myndreach 1,657 13 04/23/05 06:36 AM
by Photoguy
* Need info on Mexican and Equador Cubensis. . . Canisdormit 2,032 5 03/07/02 01:34 AM
by psilocybinjunkie
* Mexican Tapalpa prints...not very good
( 1 2 all )
ralphster44 9,445 37 02/03/02 04:47 PM
by Zen Peddler
* P. Mexicana / P. Cubensis Mexican
( 1 2 all )
Ego Death 10,012 21 09/30/15 07:54 PM
by natedawgnow
* Mexican Albino 02hayabusa 2,202 5 05/12/05 01:44 PM
by SoK
* Re: 3rd try at growin' my own fun'guys,..tips? Hippie3 1,003 4 05/04/00 01:54 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
70,720 topic views. 14 members, 78 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.