Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Craigslist bullshit
    #11090759 -

Don't you just love when your selling an item and get an email like this:

Hello,
I am interested in buying the listed item.I want to know if its
still available for sale and let me know the Final price.I'll be
paying by Certified Cashier's check and and my shipper will come for
the pick-up at your location as soon as the check clear.  Send me your
{ FULL NAME, PHYSICAL ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIPCODE AND CELL NUMBER
AND HOME NUMBER } to send the payment immediately and the check will
be send to you overnight so that you can have it by tommorrow. Waiting
to read from you asp.

You Can Reach Me On This Number : 206-888-7320

Regards....Kathy[/br]

I wonder how much money assholes like this make anyway


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist bullshit [Re: satyr]
    #11090808 -

man

fucking Nigerians

I'm sick of all the scams on there

if I look for a place to live and send out e-mails,
2/5 will be Nigerians asking me to send them a check and they will mail me the keys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist bullshit [Re: satyr]
    #11090818 -

satyr said:
Don't you just love when your selling an item and get an email like this:

Hello,
I am interested in buying the listed item.I want to know if its
still available for sale and let me know the Final price.I'll be
paying by Certified Cashier's check and and my shipper will come for
the pick-up at your location as soon as the check clear.  Send me your
{ FULL NAME, PHYSICAL ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIPCODE AND CELL NUMBER
AND HOME NUMBER } to send the payment immediately and the check will
be send to you overnight so that you can have it by tommorrow. Waiting
to read from you asp.

You Can Reach Me On This Number : 206-888-7320

Regards....Kathy[/br]

I wonder how much money assholes like this make anyway



ahahah I got one for 350,000 check, i was selling an item for 10,000 LOL

I was to wire the remainder to them in nigeria :lol: I aceppted just to get the check, i took it to the poolice the laughed and said keep it for laughs, but if you cash it we'll prosecute you lol!


Edit: oh and they always have a # that leads to a def relay service, that does email communciation. "im sorry im deaf or i would call you, please call this # so we can communicate!"  LOLOL


--------------------
:hypno: :merkaba: :peace: My Trade List (2-12-16) :peace: :merkaba: :hypno: 
                                                       
:nyan:
:discorex: :dancingbacon: :carlton:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist bullshit [Re: satyr]
    #11090840 -

Dude, I've been job-hunting for a while now, and it's gotten to the point where if I get a response, I can almost assume it's a scam.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist bullshit [Re: Silversoul]
    #11090860 -

Silversoul said:
Dude, I've been job-hunting for a while now, and it's gotten to the point where if I get a response, I can almost assume it's a scam.



I know what you mean:lol:


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist bullshit [Re: satyr]
    #11090912 -

yuuup

craigslist was awesome last year

now it's just getting filled up with bs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist bullshit [Re: Silversoul]
    #11091447 -

Silversoul said:
Dude, I've been job-hunting for a while now, and it's gotten to the point where if I get a response, I can almost assume it's a scam.



Dude I know how you feel I can't even fucking tell you how many times I have tried to get a job from craigsdick, and get fucked everytime...


--------------------

"the root of the problem has been isolated"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Casual sex on Craigslist
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
RandalFlagg 12,233 111 01/13/15 08:31 PM
by setb
* Craigslist Sucks Cock
( 1 2 all )
Hitman203 3,001 23 05/29/06 09:38 PM
by Noetical
* What do you think of the show, "Penn & Teller: Bullshit!"?
( 1 2 all )
theuser 2,257 29 07/19/06 09:52 AM
by Iamthewalrus
* dream interpretation books = bullshit? 40oz 2,997 7 11/14/06 07:58 PM
by Silversoul
* Nigerian Government Says Victims Of Nigerian Scammers Should Be Jailed Chemy 1,598 13 08/24/08 06:58 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* This just in: Nigerian shapeshifting catwoman hit by motorcycle. Baby_Hitler 2,264 12 05/25/08 11:53 AM
by circularvortex
* Nigerian police detain a goat over armed robbery BoneMan 771 3 01/24/09 10:18 AM
by MisterMuscaria
* Awesome parody of Nigerian email scams Silversoul 755 0 08/12/07 07:03 PM
by Silversoul

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,793 topic views. 2 members, 8 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.