Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
iPod touch
    #11026247 -

I am really thinking about buying one of these.  I'd like an mp3 player to bring to school, and I really like the idea of the wi-fi built in, because there is free wi-fi not only all over campus, but also all over the city.

does anyone have one of these?  how well does the wi-fi browser work?


thanks.


--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPod touch [Re: cortex]
    #11026702 -

it renders pages well, but somewhat slow. the problem I have with it is that it's too annoying to use with the touch pad(clicking small links, constantly zooming in and out to see, small screen resolution)

I'm glad I bought one regardless though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPod touch [Re: cortex]
    #11027642 -

cross poster

ANYWAYS

They are good, buy one

get the 32 gig


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPod touch [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #11028203 -

lol, yeah i wanted to different kinds of opinions, ok


--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPod touch [Re: cortex]
    #11031303 -

get the zune hd instead. it also has a web browser but it has a lot more features apple refuses to put in the touch because they want to keep he iphone desirable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPod touch [Re: JT]
    #11031375 -

Quote:
The Zune HD will be the first Zune to include an Internet Explorer Web browser



:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:


--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPod touch [Re: cortex]
    #11031436 -

there are a bunch of free web browsers on the market, don't have to use IE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPod touch [Re: cortex]
    #11035194 -

iPod touch?

I need an adult!!!...iPod!!!

:shocked:

I've heard sexy things about them.




~Monk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPod touch [Re: numonkei]
    #11046878 -

i just sold mine for a netbook...
in the end i just used it for email and browsing anyway...
the games are pretty cool though......


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPod touch [Re: cortex]
    #11046929 -

i just bought a 2nd gen 16gig off ebay for 230, not sure if thats a great price or what, but it was worth it to me.

i really like it so far, wifi is awesome, part of the reason i got it. what really sold me on it tho was the app called remote, which lets u control ur comps itunes from the ipod via wifi, so u can play portable dj at home.


--------------------
:gc:
Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPod touch [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #11048023 -

not to mention the remote desktop capabilities and shit...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPod touch [Re: Tripp420]
    #11073733 -

The games on it are definitely fun.  I nice quick boredom cure.


--------------------
I must not Fear. Fear is the mindkiller . Fear is the little-death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and
through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. ONLY I WILL REMAIN.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPod touch [Re: NIMH]
    #11074374 -

the ipod touch is awesome, the new ipod nano is fucking sweet too. I had a ipod 2nd gen touch it was sweet the apps they have for it are amazing, I was doing PA sets djing with two ipod touches and my laptop with reason so much fun.

probably one of the best app's, one of the reasons I bought an ipod touch;

http://intua.net/products.html


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPod touch [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #11074382 -

MistaUNGA said:
i just bought a 2nd gen 16gig off ebay for 230, not sure if thats a great price or what, but it was worth it to me.

i really like it so far, wifi is awesome, part of the reason i got it. what really sold me on it tho was the app called remote, which lets u control ur comps itunes from the ipod via wifi, so u can play portable dj at home.




now just get a cellphone that has the internet and bluetooth tethering and you can use the ipod's wifi anywhere you get yoru cellphone interwebs.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPod touch [Re: cortex]
    #11074854 -

Anyone tried the new Zune?  I dislike Microsoft as much as the next guy but it seems like theyve actually copied Apples sense of style and form to the point where they might have made a decent product.  The reviews on it so far rate it very highly with some websites saying its superior to the ipod.

Edit: Oh I see the zune has already been brought up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPod touch [Re: Chespirito]
    #11080523 -

Chespirito said:
Anyone tried the new Zune?  I dislike Microsoft as much as the next guy but it seems like theyve actually copied Apples sense of style and form to the point where they might have made a decent product.  The reviews on it so far rate it very highly with some websites saying its superior to the ipod.

Edit: Oh I see the zune has already been brought up



heh its funny how the measure of a good mp3 player is how closely the company ripped off the ipod. :P :seeya:


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: iPod touch [Re: snoot]
    #11094402 -

Safari sucks on the iTouch, but there are other web browsers that are better.

I got a 16 GB but I wish I shelled out for the 32 GB. That's my only regret really.

A case and a screen protector is a MUST! You'll be happy with your purchase.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Microsoft's Zune Music Player Stinks DiploidM 1,377 8 11/11/06 05:52 PM
by drtyfrnk
* Microsoft's Really Hidden Files. Lana 8,221 18 07/11/02 02:14 PM
by Lana
* IPOD vs. MP3 Player vs. Sony PSP!!! supra 1,902 19 02/22/06 02:16 PM
by downforpot
* Microsoft Issues Patch for 'Critical' Windows Secu Mojo_Risin 1,206 4 11/21/02 06:44 PM
by Mojo_Risin
* Microsoft - your opinions please?
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 4,544 56 01/03/09 03:22 PM
by magicbastard
* Ipod help NIDcommand 964 10 05/01/05 05:45 AM
by Diploid
* Microsoft Patches Seven Critical Security Holes DiploidM 1,072 3 11/15/06 07:32 AM
by nobhdy
* "When Microsoft lovers bash Microsoft..." Vvellum 865 2 04/26/06 04:12 AM
by Seuss

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, automan, Northerner
1,530 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 23 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.