Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Heroin Overdose.....
    #11024287 -

Just got back from the emergency room after accidentally overdosing from a fat shot of dope. Bigtime. What a fucking experience... what a scary fucking wake up call. No more playing games with that shit because it is no joke

I am so grateful for the friends I have. I am so grateful that I am still alive.

Expect the unexpected... it could happen to anyone even if you think you know what you're doing. I sure didn't expect it. I'm just glad I fucking lived

I start rehab tomorrow... wish me luck
I love you all
:heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Overdose..... [Re: dubhuman]
    #11024373 -

Glad you are okay man.  Sucks that this happened to you, but atleast it seems you learned your lesson and will hopefully not make another big mistake like this again as you might not get a second chance.  Think positive througout your treatment.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Overdose..... [Re: bobbles]
    #11025049 -

How'd it happen?


--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Overdose..... [Re: Society]
    #11025133 -

I can't believe people are still experimenting with heroin....


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Overdose..... [Re: Society]
    #11026240 -

I was with a friend in the parking lot of white castle and I shot up, everything was normal for about 5 or 10 minutes I think i was fine, then I don't remember anything... when I came around  I was at the hospital I was seatbelted in a wheelchair being wheeled down the hallway high as fuck, and my friends were gone. So I was put into bed with all types of tubes and wire attatched and given a shot of this and a shot of that and so on...

When my friend came back to the hospital to visit me he told me I stopped breathing and was slumped over in the car flopping around and turned blue, and some huge guy picked my head up and slapped me really hard and I gasped really loud but didn't start breathing. So they took me to the hospital.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Overdose..... [Re: dubhuman]
    #11026251 -

That's rough, but I've heard many similar stories.  It was more pure than you were anticipating?


--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Overdose..... [Re: Society]
    #11026282 -

I think bag was bigger then usual and it was potent as it is

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Overdose..... [Re: dubhuman]
    #11026468 -

I'm glade you are o.k. Please stay away from that junk. It is the devil. You may not get another chance. How horrible that would for you, your friends and family.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heroin Overdose..... [Re: ZoE]
    #11026821 -

Life is a precious thing, live it well m8, now when you know its real value.


--------------------
What is a mind, if not something to be messed with? What is consciousness, if not a state to be altered?

~I Feel
:mushroom2:
at Home~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hospital, meds...hard decisions.
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,660 33 04/04/06 01:56 PM
by cybrbeast
* darnet GEOKILLS I just got back from hospital waca2 654 7 04/16/05 06:43 PM
by geokills
* One time crack & heroin use? My life is changed?
( 1 2 all )
Nonpoint 4,008 23 06/23/05 06:06 AM
by Asante
* Fucked up hospital experience *Updated* Should I sue??? Bi0TeK 2,040 15 03/19/04 11:07 PM
by Bi0TeK
* Allergic to Hospital Smell? downforpot 2,238 1 11/04/04 05:08 PM
by HeavyToilet
* checking yourself into a mental hospital? blacksabbathrulz 8,322 19 03/17/05 03:11 PM
by Woland
* Expectations CaRnAgECaNdYS 699 2 12/14/04 11:49 AM
by Loosifa
* Friends Heroin Troubles Dreamer987 2,628 11 12/16/04 07:35 PM
by zSDMF

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
610 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.