Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: jenns_hot]
    #10869707 -

:coaster::coaster::coaster::coaster::coaster:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #10869737 -

i gave up the raver thing once people started putting pills up their butt :shrug:


--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: duster]
    #10869769 -

Mr. Hasselhofmann came out last night.

5 people. One crazy room. Smoking green. Loud as shit electric guitar with wah pedal.

That's all I need for the time being.:psychsplit:

Most intense paper I've ever eaten. One each and it blew all our minds.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: Platinum]
    #10879357 -

Platinum said:
Yes yes, I go to raves. Dunno if raver ist he right term for me, but ya I definitely hit up raves, thanks to thedudenj







hey can you make a replacement for the hemp one i really loved it and was gona cry when it went missing fucking hate exit and that crappy psytrance party


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: thedudenj]
    #10879366 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: Coaster]
    #10879455 -

New raver here! Its hella hard for me to get to raves, but I try as hard as I can :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: AcidTG]
    #10879520 -



--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: Frost]
    #10879625 -

kinda i guess.  dubstep, drum and bass and psytrance parties are all things i enjoy.

i used to get pretty fucking into the drum and bass parties.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: The_Tuna]
    #10879707 -

I'm not a raver, but I fully support that scene and any other psychedelic scene.












--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: The_Tuna]
    #10879819 -

I wouldn't exactly call myself a "raver" but I do love going to raves. I went to a few back in tx but I haven't found the rave scene here in Oregon yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: learningtofly]
    #10879901 -

i could see myself getting into the scene if given the chance. not much going on in the woods though, maybe in san fran there will be some good raves :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Dead Head Roll Call
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,284 47 02/22/03 09:56 PM
by Penroc3
* Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the raver culture?
( 1 2 3 all )
shwowsh 6,330 45 10/01/03 01:12 AM
by RunDMT
* First time rave this weekend and wanna get some acid/shrooms ExeterBlue 2,009 16 12/18/03 02:35 PM
by DailyPot
* going to a rave! Earth_Droid 827 12 11/18/03 08:10 AM
by RunDMT
* Rave scenes, drugs and hypocrisy. valour 1,417 8 05/23/04 06:31 PM
by valour
* Castle rave. (now with pics) valour 2,867 18 05/02/04 12:44 PM
by psyborg
* My thoughts on raves... ToTheSummit 3,205 17 11/17/03 09:35 PM
by stonerreakinghavoc
* One Night In NYC * RavE Report * c0ma 1,898 13 07/30/03 05:36 PM
by Groovy Grant

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,686 topic views. 3 members, 20 guests and 290 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.