Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Shroomery raver roll call
    #10867399 -

Just want to see if theres a good amount of ravers here at the shroomery

:dj:  :reachforthelasers:  :rave:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: The_Tuna]
    #10867437 -

:xtc: :shroomer:  :rave:


--------------------
I am excited for my thoughts to become positive and of lifeful things instead of negative and suicidal things - Oceanshore23Forest :feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: ShroomMan420]
    #10867452 -

I use to rave a bit. Haven't gone to any since I quit MDMA a couple of weeks ago.

I'll go to one sometime soon on some LSD and Opiates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: The_Tuna]
    #10867459 -

Present.





:reachforthelasers:


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: feifen]
    #10867466 -

feifen said:
I use to rave a bit. Haven't gone to any since I quit MDMA a couple of weeks ago.

I'll go to one sometime soon on some LSD and Opiates.



I love rolling at raves but i can see how some people get sick of it after a while but candyflipping at a rave is the best :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: ShroomMan420]
    #10867468 -

Shroom Man is the dude that introduced me to thizz and for that I shall be forever greatful!

:awesome:


--------------------
:niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::Awesketch::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: The_Tuna]
    #10867479 -

44 yo's seem to be out of place at these events.could someone of that age be accepted by the ravers? I am no pervert that likes young people,as a matter of fact I like 50 yo's.The point is that someone who is not in their 20's or looks like it would be looked at suspiciously.I LOVE MDMA and it is hard to find it.If I was to attend an event how hard would it be to score and then be able to enjoy the scene as much as the next person? Where to I go to find rave events posted? I used to go to them 20 years ago and get fliers with th #'s on them to get the directions for the next events,what do I do now?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: The_Tuna]
    #10867484 -

I've been to a rave or two hundred in my day, wouldn't call myself a "raver" though.
Most people call me either a hippie, or a metalhead, or an asshole. Ok I made that last one up but I really am an asshole ask anyone who's met me :yesnod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: feifen]
    #10867512 -

:awetrippie:Candy Kid reporting in! Candy-Flipping islikeOMG AMAZING:awetrippie:


:pill: :xtc: :pill2: :lsd: :pill: :xtc: :pill2: :lsd: :pill:  :xtc: :pill2: :lsd: :pill: :xtc: :pill2: :lsd: :pill:


--------------------
If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I'll bet they'd live a lot differently. -Bill Watterson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #10867514 -

tyrannicalrex said:
44 yo's seem to be out of place at these events.could someone of that age be accepted by the ravers? I am no pervert that likes young people,as a matter of fact I like 50 yo's.The point is that someone who is not in their 20's or looks like it would be looked at suspiciously.I LOVE MDMA and it is hard to find it.If I was to attend an event how hard would it be to score and then be able to enjoy the scene as much as the next person? Where to I go to find rave events posted? I used to go to them 20 years ago and get fliers with th #'s on them to get the directions for the next events,what do I do now?



www.plurlife.com has a good amount of the events posted on there sites as far as fitting in and scoring gos depends on what the sence is like in your area and nine times out of ten i bring my own shit because you dont know what your getting at a rave

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: The_Tuna]
    #10867526 -

www.plurlife.com has a good amount of the events posted on there sites as far as fitting in and scoring gos depends on what the sence is like in your area and nine times out of ten i bring my own shit because you dont know what your getting at a rave



That is what I thought.It used to be the party is where you go to get the shit,now the scene is full of ripoff fuckers,well it had some then,but with all the RC shit around,and the net,fuck!

Thank you for the site.:wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #10869304 -

Raver? Only when I dropped crazy amounts of X and was looking for a social group to fit into.

Not really into the crowd anymore, I've summed up ravers to be a majority of people who 'never made it' in life, and resort to partying and doing massive amounts of drugs to compensate for not having a job/quitting school, or whatever.

The only parties I am willing to go to are desert parties/campouts like psytribe.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: Neuron]
    #10869391 -

Yes yes, I go to raves. Dunno if raver ist he right term for me, but ya I definitely hit up raves, thanks to thedudenj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: Platinum]
    #10869452 -

Raves.. not so much. I found these days the raves in my area consist of 15yr old girls on 'e' acting slutty, creepy older guys looking for the drugged up girls, and shity music.

BUT WAIT! There's more! Psytrance is where the parties at. I don't even call them raves because they feel so different from all raves I've been to. Older crowd (20s and 30s), focus is not on drugs so much as dancing and socializing (although drugs are still popular! :lsd:), and the music is probably the best stuff to dance to.

Can't be psyparty deco either!!  :aweoverdose:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #10869467 -

haven't been to any of these but i think it is safe to say that i would very much like it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: gobbo]
    #10869491 -

Back when raves were a bit more 'underground', and not everyone and they're mother  knew what they were, I'm talking 90's, I used to be a raver.

Now adays shit isn't the same AT ALL. Laws have changed, protocol has changed, it's just not worth it, and will never be like it used to.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: magikgrl]
    #10869499 -

:hi:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: mockingbird]
    #10869654 -

:hi:                            ....sex?


--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: duster]
    #10869701 -

did somebody say RAVE?!
:coaster:


--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery raver roll call [Re: jenns_hot]
    #10869705 -

i'm still a noob, only been to a small number but i'm just startin


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Dead Head Roll Call
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,284 47 02/22/03 11:56 PM
by Penroc3
* Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the raver culture?
( 1 2 3 all )
shwowsh 6,332 45 10/01/03 03:12 AM
by RunDMT
* First time rave this weekend and wanna get some acid/shrooms ExeterBlue 2,009 16 12/18/03 04:35 PM
by DailyPot
* going to a rave! Earth_Droid 827 12 11/18/03 10:10 AM
by RunDMT
* Rave scenes, drugs and hypocrisy. valour 1,417 8 05/23/04 08:31 PM
by valour
* Castle rave. (now with pics) valour 2,867 18 05/02/04 02:44 PM
by psyborg
* My thoughts on raves... ToTheSummit 3,205 17 11/17/03 11:35 PM
by stonerreakinghavoc
* One Night In NYC * RavE Report * c0ma 1,898 13 07/30/03 07:36 PM
by Groovy Grant

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,686 topic views. 1 members, 206 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.