Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Friends Are Homeless In San Fran
    #10834060 -

Two of my good friends are currently homeless in San Francisco and have had absolutely no luck getting into a shelter. To make things worse, their car just broke down yesterday too.

If anyone here is aware of any farming communes or organizations that provide shelter for working off the land within the Northern California/Oregon region please reply to this thread.

There was a place in Oregon called Feral Farms that I even considered helping out at one Summer, but a goole search turned up nothing. With all the people we have on here from Oregon and California, I figured one of you hippies must know of somewhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends Are Homeless In San Fran [Re: appleorange]
    #10834075 -

is your friends name Josh?


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends Are Homeless In San Fran [Re: appleorange]
    #10834131 -

Have they tried you know, getting a job?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends Are Homeless In San Fran [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10834147 -

Mandrake said:
Have they tried you know, getting a job?




getting a job is over rated

flying signs is where its at


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends Are Homeless In San Fran [Re: fee]
    #10834172 -

Can't say I've tried it yet, usually I've been able to find jobs by not looking like a filthy hobo.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends Are Homeless In San Fran [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10834280 -

Mandrake said:
Have they tried you know, getting a job?



Would you like to hire them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends Are Homeless In San Fran [Re: appleorange]
    #10834527 -

no i wouldn't hire them, they are soap-dodging hippies who cant use google after all

heres a list of 229 communes in California, they may not all be hippie ones but there will probably be one that will help

http://directory.ic.org/intentional_communities_in_California

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends Are Homeless In San Fran [Re: appleorange]
    #10834718 -

appleorange said:
Mandrake said:
Have they tried you know, getting a job?



Would you like to hire them?



No, but I'm not a business.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Friends Are Homeless In San Fran [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10836336 -

They should use the opportunity for some squatting in abandoned buildings and spanging on haight.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The BEST place to trip.. The GIANT REDWOOD trees in San Fran FreshCaps 2,939 18 06/01/04 10:58 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* California is so fucked djfrog 2,566 16 10/29/03 11:26 PM
by AliceDee
* ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! Anonymous 2,633 13 08/18/03 01:12 PM
by BeanPie
* California is dead last in quality of life in the US.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Patlal 6,414 103 03/05/18 02:14 AM
by kent101
* california is about to sucede from the nation,``~~ ZippoZM 1,571 12 12/23/03 10:14 PM
by wookie
* What do you like to do by yourself or if you don't have much friends?
( 1 2 3 all )
LightningT 2,486 46 03/06/18 06:54 PM
by Thundermuscle75
* Giving supermaket food to homeless people LearyfanS 1,646 16 06/01/03 02:01 AM
by frogsheath
* Phil and Friends phlow 1,496 16 09/08/03 01:48 PM
by Pala

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
507 topic views. 4 members, 4 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.