Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: CherryBom]
    #10811188 -

We are definitely trying to stay away from actually smoking anything. We are waiting on a vape :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: CherryBom]
    #10811211 -

It will still be there in 9 months...

We know that, for sure! It isn't like we are just going with the way things were...smoking whenever we feel like a high. It isn't as much about the high, now, as it is about getting through mornings of sickness. :frown:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: trendal]
    #10811226 -

.....?

I'm confused.  Trendal, are you and Monica pregnant?  You're not Anonymous #1.... ?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: CherryBom]
    #10811240 -

Yes, it's me (us), but shhhhh! We haven't told anyone and only found out a couple days ago! I probably shouldn't even be telling you :shocked:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: trendal]
    #10811306 -

HOLY CRAP!  Congratulations!  :hug:

For one second I thought it was you when you said you were from Ontario in the first post, but then I was like no way...ha!

I dunno man.  I have a friend who is a smart, intelligent, university grad.  Her mom smoked pot during the pregnancy and she's drastically underweight and was born with jaundice.  She is still a tiny little widget, but psychologically, she is fine.

Do what you think is right... but tell the doctor the truth.  He's on your team after all.  :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: CherryBom]
    #10811656 -

Thanks bom! :smile:

I'm pretty excited :blush:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: CherryBom]
    #10811693 -

CherryBom said:
HOLY CRAP!  Congratulations!  :hug:

For one second I thought it was you when you said you were from Ontario in the first post, but then I was like no way...ha!

I dunno man.  I have a friend who is a smart, intelligent, university grad.  Her mom smoked pot during the pregnancy and she's drastically underweight and was born with jaundice.  She is still a tiny little widget, but psychologically, she is fine.

Do what you think is right... but tell the doctor the truth.  He's on your team after all.  :heart:




Hey, maybe your on to something. Having children that are stunted could be handy. They might never get large enough to truly stand up to the parents and rebel. I was unfortunate enough that mine were mostly well over 6 feet tall...the big ones can actually be pretty strong, but stunted children would sort of like Bonsai trees. There also might actually be a market for this sort of thing. I understand that dogs small enough to fit in a purse are useful as fashion accessories, so accessorizing children could be next.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #10811710 -

No, I assure you that what she lack in height and weight, she makes up for in sarcastic ability.  :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: CherryBom]
    #10812124 -

Just published today:

"Growing Evidence Of Marijuana Smoke's Potential Dangers"

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/08/090805110741.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: fazdazzle]
    #10812318 -

I'd like to see a research about the effects of THC, and not only of smoking.


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #10813355 -

1) Congrats on the pregnancy!

2) I'd suggest telling the doctor.

3) But I'd also suggest that your girlfriend quit until she's done breast feeding.


--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: Society]
    #10813776 -

OK, first off I'd like to know how many of you people actually have kids? ... yeah I thought so... well speaking as someone who has been in this situation I would say:
Telling the doc is your decision. I personally didn't tell the doc. that's me though, I suppose that depends on your comfort level, and your personal relationship with him/her (FYI- my kids are healthy, and strong and never been sick other than a slight cold their whole lives)...
Secondly, you people condemning him and his gf are ridiculous! His question was specifically about telling the doc, not requesting your moral opinion on the subject!
Thirdly, I have a friend who was completely open about her Maryjane use during pregnancy, and the doc was supportive of her decision (as long as it wasn't excessive. And no, nobody was waiting in the hall outside the delivery room to take her baby away, we live in the USA tho so I can't speak for Canada...
And finally, as far as being prego, It's not the greatest ride in the park, so any little thing that gets you through helps (speaking on morning sickness). Some days, mostly in the first few months, that one or two hits was the only thing that got any food in my stomach at all...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: CherryBom]
    #10814806 -

Jamaican mothers used marijuana for morning sickness, and a study of them found no ills to the baby.  Even healthier babies in some cases.


--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: gldfshfn]
    #10816045 -

Quote:
OK, first off I'd like to know how many of you people actually have kids? ... yeah I thought so...



Good for you that you actually had the patience to wait for an answer before you said "I thought so". Oh wait, you didn't. :kingtard:

Quote:
Secondly, you people condemning him and his gf are ridiculous! His question was specifically about telling the doc, not requesting your moral opinion on the subject!



Show me where exactly in this thread have people morally judged his questions? All the posts were made from a health stance only, so you might just be putting more meaning in them.


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: gldfshfn]
    #10816218 -

Thanks!! :smile:

5 shrooms for the person who answered my question!


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #10816223 -

MushroomTrip said:
Good for you that you actually had the patience to wait for an answer before you said "I thought so". Oh wait, you didn't. :kingtard:



I'm sorry...do you have children MT?

Seems rather bitchy to harp on someone when what they are saying is true :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: trendal]
    #10816433 -

I thought that comment was kind of snide myself.  So I don't have kids, that means anything that I have to say or think automatically doesn't count?  Fuck that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: CherryBom]
    #10816473 -

I didn't take it as snide...though I see how you could take it like that.

It was nice to get the opinion of someone who has actually been in the same situation as me (note I am not discounting your opinion!). My original question was about telling the doc or not and issues with our baby being taken away from us - which gldfshfn actually answered!

:heart:



We are going to the clinic tonight to get "official" proof (blood test?).

I think the next 8-9 months are going to be busy!!


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: CherryBom]
    #10816481 -

If you can't post without flaming in here, don't post at all.

-Whiskey

Edited by WhiskeyClone (08/07/09 10:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pregnant girlfriend - how much do we tell our doctor? [Re: trendal]
    #10816707 -

trendal said:
I'm sorry...do you have children MT?




No, but please don't tell me that she could have guessed this.
I just found it ironic that she asked that question and answered herself without actually waiting for answers from the people posting in your thread.
Besides, there's people that posted and have kids, such as huehue.

Also, having kids has almost nothing to do with having any knowledge on the subject, and I dislike people that believe stuff like that, especially considering how many parents there are out there that have no clue about what healthy parenting is. :shrug:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Girlfriend = Pregnant Mushie_Man 1,655 14 08/01/06 09:06 AM
by trunksan
* E and pregnancy????? n_tara 1,184 9 06/14/06 03:58 AM
by GoaM
* depressed =( going to doctor tomorrow for help
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
swiftrance 18,321 130 10/28/05 05:09 PM
by Deviate
* Sex after a pregnancy termination rxKaffee 1,295 13 06/22/06 04:49 AM
by evolprim
* My Doctor is Fucking Insane!!!
( 1 2 all )
Earth_Droid 5,193 20 05/26/03 03:03 AM
by matts
* Why wont my Girlfriend talk to me? doesnt she love me? *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Yeti_009 17,988 106 08/07/03 05:19 PM
by neutralizer
* Doctors routinely bribed to push Big Pharma's latest drugs: zorbman 1,211 6 07/22/05 05:04 PM
by Phluck
* Merck marketing team attempted to discredit unfriendly doctors zorbman 855 1 07/19/05 03:15 PM
by badchad

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
3,489 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 17 queries.